Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 05:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you start from zero cash and make a living with the opportunities in crypto?  (Read 2105 times)
carlbreezy

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

If you are an investor ofcourse you need capital to start trading. But you can still do jobs here and earn cyrptos through bounties.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

Bounties are one of the greatest way to start earning. if you don't mind posting for the most the signature bounties.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:11 AM

I’m not the type that loves to invest money in like today, due to the scams that are everywhere now. When I got into Bitcoin I never invested anymore, rather I worked for the first money I got from it. The reason why I didn’t invest money was because of the negative remarks people were making about it both online and offline by my frineds who claimed it was a ponzi scheme.

But I didn’t take any of their words I wanted to try it, since there was several opportunities to try it out for free. A ponzi scheme wouldn’t let people make free money, that’s what I believed lol. So I started with Faucets, they weren’t paying much before I got a job which made me lots of money.

Now my friends are regretting ever saying that Bitcoin was a ponzi scheme and they are always begging me to teach them… I don’t even know what to teach, lol. I just tell them. To go online and research whatever they need to know.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:55:44 AM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?
For me, it is not possible. The time you will access the internet you already have to pay for it. You really need atleast a few of your money. If you find a job in here, you still have to wait for the time you could have your token as your salary. And in trading for it, you also need some money.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

Is not my case, I do have some savings so I didn´t start from absolutely nothing, but I had not much to start with. I am having a decent go at cryptos and I think it may be possible to make a living... What could be a good strategy?

I think yes because based on my experience, I haven't released much capital for my earnings here in crypto. I believe joining signature campaigns would be a helpful way for us to earn even without capital. I earned and hold it until I reach my desired amount. It is just a matter of being patient.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

Starting off with zero cash is impossible. First, you need a laptop or computer to be able to participate on bounties. My strategy was to work a full time job for 6 months while doing bounties 4 hours a day. That helped me a lot. Right now, I am able to manage with on my own just doing crypto.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

Well that is kinda good thing cause you have saving but living totally and dependently in Bitcoin is kinda risky cause sometimes payment takes weeks or even months how you could live if the payments is not given yet? Borrowing? Lending? Even the banks will not let you have a money if you dont have certain job or savings you are not capable to pay them.

Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

Now it is practically not realistic to start making money from scratch in the crypto industry, too much competition. You can try to start with airdrops and bounty, but to get a substantial income for which you can live, it will take a long time, so you will need to have another basic job with a regular salary.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

I just start zero or nothing and I discover this forum I read the basic knowledge and explore, I read every discussion and every comment of everyone then I apply it to myself they told that they have an income by joining in a bounty campaign sign up on airdrop the I try It I'll join bounty campaign before even if I'm newbie, I'll join in social media after that I'll earn token that is tradable then I save it after on ranking the next thing is joining signature campaign and then when I have capital I start trading.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

I use to start from zero cash, not only cash but also zero knowledge but then I started searching and getting information from whom I know is talented and knowledgeable with regards to crypto. After having so much practice and studying, I joined in a signature campaign like this and  now I am enjoying the benefits and fruit of my labor. I have earned just enough to support my studies and I might say that I am so blessed that I found,
other says it's, "hidden wealth".
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

You could but I wouldn't say it's an every day occurrence, knowledge and luck are required.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

You can start without having capital but you need a computer, laptop or a mobile phone and together with these you need a stable internet connection, so if you can provide those basic requirements you can now start your journey in crypto world. First learn the basic of bitcoin and try some airdrops here that doesn't required any rank, do these work everyday and eventually you'll gain higher rank and be able to qualify for signature campaigns. That way you'll earn money without taking a risk.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

Yes, starting from zero, not investing your money is quite possible. You can start with airdrops and campaigns in social networks. From there, the initial means for investing will appear.
Starting from zero is completely possible but the problem is that the market is not going to remain like this forever we need to get as many coins as possible and if you don't then you could miss the chance of your lifetime when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies skyrocket and reach prices that we can only imagine right now.
Yes this is true. If you want your life to be so successful and you are earning so big money every month, then you have to show some extra guts and get into this world of bitcoins. Here, although you are required to put your hard work with much true concern, but the end will be satisfactory for you. It really doesn’t matter whether you are starting with zero or not by the ending should be according to your dreams.
Yeah, many people think that the market is going to wait for them that they have all the time of the world to get altcoins and have a chance to make a lot of money, but as we are seeing that chances are slowly closing down if you had bought at the previous year you could have a small fortune, now you have to do it with a market that is many times higher than the previous year and so it's more difficult to get profits.
As for what I am seeing now, there are too many opportunities for you to buy cryptocurrency at a much cheaper price than the past 6 months. You can not afford to buy Bitcoin at $ 6900 when its value was $ 20,000 in December 2017. You have a great opportunity to earn a good profit this year. According to my eperience, at least in near future, you do not have more opportunities interesting like this opportunity.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

Yes, starting from zero, not investing your money is quite possible. You can start with airdrops and campaigns in social networks. From there, the initial means for investing will appear.
Starting from zero is completely possible but the problem is that the market is not going to remain like this forever we need to get as many coins as possible and if you don't then you could miss the chance of your lifetime when bitcoin and cryptocurrencies skyrocket and reach prices that we can only imagine right now.
Yes this is true. If you want your life to be so successful and you are earning so big money every month, then you have to show some extra guts and get into this world of bitcoins. Here, although you are required to put your hard work with much true concern, but the end will be satisfactory for you. It really doesn’t matter whether you are starting with zero or not by the ending should be according to your dreams.
Yeah, many people think that the market is going to wait for them that they have all the time of the world to get altcoins and have a chance to make a lot of money, but as we are seeing that chances are slowly closing down if you had bought at the previous year you could have a small fortune, now you have to do it with a market that is many times higher than the previous year and so it's more difficult to get profits.
As for what I am seeing now, there are too many opportunities for you to buy cryptocurrency at a much cheaper price than the past 6 months. You can not afford to buy Bitcoin at $ 6900 when its value was $ 20,000 in December 2017. You have a great opportunity to earn a good profit this year. According to my eperience, at least in near future, you do not have more opportunities interesting like this opportunity.
The current price drop is a big opportunity to invest at an lower price and profit in a short time period. As mentioned who got astonished with the price of $20000 can afford at this price. Another thing, not only bitcoin even other altcoins seems to be in its lowest price point. In this regard investing on any of the cryptocurrency will surely profitable.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

It is quite possible to start earning with absolutely having nothing. All you need do is start the bounty campaigns on this bitcointalk platform. You need your computer/phone, internet accessibility plus data. And in all, you need perseverance as the markets isnt as encouraging as before.
even if you take the current situation and the forum bitcointalk, then a simple participation in Bounty companies will already give you a decent income, while this earnings can be the starting capital for investment or trade. If you develop this topic, then no real work is needed .

HELLO EVERYONE.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:07:21 AM

It is quite possible to start earning with absolutely having nothing. All you need do is start the bounty campaigns on this bitcointalk platform. You need your computer/phone, internet accessibility plus data. And in all, you need perseverance as the markets isnt as encouraging as before.
even if you take the current situation and the forum bitcointalk, then a simple participation in Bounty companies will already give you a decent income, while this earnings can be the starting capital for investment or trade. If you develop this topic, then no real work is needed .
i think real work is equally necessary, but there is no bigger income than work in cryptocurrency, but for me, its for life balancing. because if in cryptocurrency, we participate in bounty campaign has many income

waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:17:01 AM

This is not a good choice for novices. To participate in a bounty, you will take a lot of time to support the development project until it ends for months. When the project is over, you need to wait for it within one to two months for the distribution to take place.

jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

It could have been. in bounty, all things about crypto can be obtained without capital but will give you results that are very large and promising. It is already a lot of proving a real and proven.
gadjene143

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

Yes, as newbie I think those  old member join  in bitcoin start from zero but it's opportunity to us challenge if,  we talk  about business like company it's begins with small profit it's becuase many expenses  we have until the company achieve their targets they profitable they same of bitcoin if we achieve our targets our income is higher so crypto is nice to invest help our problem.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

I start from nothing, if you are good at posting constructive post then I guess you can have a good campaign that has a high value of the payment. You can try to post more than you can here and try to join some campaigns or bounties that even if you don't have cash, you can start earning here.

Exactly, which will make you in very difficult situation. Most of us here have their own money or they set their rewards here as an investment. I'm sure that no one here doing such things to start from nothing and I believe some of us here invest a huge amount of money as they believe that it have a good return in the future.

There are certain ways in which you can make a good earning without even investing of a single penny into any of the crypto coin but for that you need to learn lot of things and that you should have a lot of knowledge regarding the things related to it.

You can become a member of any of the signature or bounty campaign and that you can then put in your best to get higher ranks which will bring more money for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: