Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol  (Read 48186 times)
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

On what basis we are going to get the benefits in the real world activities because it might confusing me, can you give me some examples about the how cardstack can be helpful in real time environment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:50:06 AM

cardstack is a project that has a brilliant idea of creating a blockchain-based software ecosystem as a tool that unlocks the decentralized internet potential for all and sustainable smart-governed people. Many of the professionals behind this project are certainly the main attraction for the investors to join. my hope good luck and smoothly as what is expected together.
Tarasov1992

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

On what basis we are going to get the benefits in the real world activities because it might confusing me, can you give me some examples about the how cardstack can be helpful in real time environment.

Hi, nevashno! Good question here, as Cardstack basically aims to provide 'real time environment' experience for users, who don't necessarily know what a blockchain is and how does one work.

Let's say you want to create a blog about something and you'd like to be able to organize social activity and receive rewards there. You might go a traditional way and choose a particular service like Facebook to reach out to a large audience, then post articles on Steemit to get paid and repost articles on your page. OR, you might use Cardstack's card and set up everything in one place and the system will refer to FB and Steemit for you. So you would just care about posting quality content and not about technical side of things.

Another example would be that you want to sell a car. The person interested in your car is in other town and can only communicate via calls/text/video. You might use What'sApp/Telegram/Viber for negotiations, then you'll need legal support to create a contract, after that your counterparty will have to buy Bitcoin/Ethereum/Other token, or arrange a fiat transfer (also they and you will need to manually report to the tax authorities). OR you might use a specific card for Real Estate selling in Cardstack and the protocol will let you and your counterparty concentrate only on price negotiations, while all the technical stuff is handled for you.

Have you checked the deep dive to Cardstack with Chris? If not, let me recommend this to you, you will find answers to many questions in there and understand the concept of the project a lot better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w8YUXg0NTQ&t=3950s.

Hope this helps!
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

Hi, nevashno! Good question here, as Cardstack basically aims to provide 'real time environment' experience for users, who don't necessarily know what a blockchain is and how does one work.

Let's say you want to create a blog about something and you'd like to be able to organize social activity and receive rewards there. You might go a traditional way and choose a particular service like Facebook to reach out to a large audience, then post articles on Steemit to get paid and repost articles on your page. OR, you might use Cardstack's card and set up everything in one place and the system will refer to FB and Steemit for you. So you would just care about posting quality content and not about technical side of things.

Another example would be that you want to sell a car. The person interested in your car is in other town and can only communicate via calls/text/video. You might use What'sApp/Telegram/Viber for negotiations, then you'll need legal support to create a contract, after that your counterparty will have to buy Bitcoin/Ethereum/Other token, or arrange a fiat transfer (also they and you will need to manually report to the tax authorities). OR you might use a specific card for Real Estate selling in Cardstack and the protocol will let you and your counterparty concentrate only on price negotiations, while all the technical stuff is handled for you.

Have you checked the deep dive to Cardstack with Chris? If not, let me recommend this to you, you will find answers to many questions in there and understand the concept of the project a lot better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w8YUXg0NTQ&t=3950s.

Hope this helps!
Then that's fine and dandy, I think!!
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

This detailed technical research paper is titled “Proportional Attribution and Allocation Model in a Dependency Network with Intervention in the Local Scope (PAAM)”. It illustrates how the value created in this ecosystem can be distributed fairly, using mathematical tools at the intersection of data science and crypto economics.

Cardstack Reward Paper
https://cardstack.com/rewardmodel.pdf
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

A lot of people interested in the Roadmap... Here it is! https://cardstack.com/whitepaper/fundraiser/project-roadmap/

DashingCrypto

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

tientien5

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

So I am asking to check if understood, small allocation will be guaranteed for everyone (early member a bit higher) and then we will be able to buy more if we want right?
Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

I'll bite but firstly, why "gutter" langauge ... now, then, had CARDSTACK tried to get the project registered in the USA, for example, they would have needed to confront various "hostile" .gov agencies, e.g., the S.E.C. ("it's a security"), the IRS ("no, it's property"), and the CFTC ("of course, not, we know it's a commodity"), not to mention all the "ambulance chasers" (lawyers) looking to make bank, meaning, the mission and project to free us from the FBs and GOOGs stranglehold of the digital world would never have seen the light of day and, if so, would forever and a day be operating at legal risk fearing the day that the .gov would shut us down ... sooo, CHRIS and his team, in their great wisdom and help from asute legal advisors have chosen the GOLD STANDARD Swiss regulatory
hunsook

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

I don't understand the theory that you are too complicated. I just want to know if this project is a public chain? Will the future launch its own main chain? In addition, what are the current potential competitors?
Should administrators be able to answer questions for me?
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

I don't understand the theory that you are too complicated. I just want to know if this project is a public chain? Will the future launch its own main chain? In addition, what are the current potential competitors?

Hi there Cardstack is on the Ethereum Blockchain.
There are no details about creating their own chain at the moment.
It has been compared to a number of projects. AION and Essentia to name a couple. However, while they may be in similar spaces, we do not consider them direct competitors. You might find this section of the FAQ with Chris Tse interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULAprHGoSg8&t=1103s
JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

A Decentralized Software Ecosystem Created For and By Its Users
Why the Cardstack Hub is a game changer for developers

https://medium.com/cardstack/a-decentralized-software-ecosystem-created-for-and-by-its-users-afb907a5ff91
Tarasov1992

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

Hello, Hunsook. Cardstack is a deeply technical project, so it might be confusing. Cardstack is not a chain, it's dApp, orchestrating various services on the internet, including blockchains. As a result, the team doesn't ever need to launch its own main chain. Regarding competitors, only Block Apps coming to my mind, but please keep in mind that Cardstack team has been out there since 2014, they've spent around 3 years on the development.

Hope this helps. Should you have additional questions, please check out a deep dive with Chris: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w8YUXg0NTQ&t=3950s
Tarasov1992

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

So I am asking to check if understood, small allocation will be guaranteed for everyone (early member a bit higher) and then we will be able to buy more if we want right?

Hello, Tientien. In order to ease traffic through, for the first 6 hours of the crowd fundraiser period, the cap will be set at a relatively low number, ensuring all approved contributors will have enough tokens to redeem Cardstack-based software and services. As promised, our early supporters will receive a higher individual cap for the first six hours of the Crowd Fundraiser, as a symbol of our appreciation. After that, you can try contributing again with an unlimited personal cap on first come first served basis.

Hope this helps.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

Hello, Tientien. In order to ease traffic through, for the first 6 hours of the crowd fundraiser period, the cap will be set at a relatively low number, ensuring all approved contributors will have enough tokens to redeem Cardstack-based software and services. As promised, our early supporters will receive a higher individual cap for the first six hours of the Crowd Fundraiser, as a symbol of our appreciation. After that, you can try contributing again with an unlimited personal cap on first come first served basis.

Hope this helps.
I am very glad that the Cardstack project was created, which reveals the potential of the decentralized Internet for all
Tarasov1992

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

Hope this helps.
I am very glad that the Cardstack project was created, which reveals the potential of the decentralized Internet for all

Thank you very much for your support, Camus!
Tarasov1992

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

I'll bite but firstly, why "gutter" langauge ... now, then, had CARDSTACK tried to get the project registered in the USA, for example, they would have needed to confront various "hostile" .gov agencies, e.g., the S.E.C. ("it's a security"), the IRS ("no, it's property"), and the CFTC ("of course, not, we know it's a commodity"), not to mention all the "ambulance chasers" (lawyers) looking to make bank, meaning, the mission and project to free us from the FBs and GOOGs stranglehold of the digital world would never have seen the light of day and, if so, would forever and a day be operating at legal risk fearing the day that the .gov would shut us down ... sooo, CHRIS and his team, in their great wisdom and help from asute legal advisors have chosen the GOLD STANDARD Swiss regulatory

Hello, Gucci. Not sure if I understood everything in your message, but yes, Swiss regulatory is one of the best when it comes to crypto. I wouldn't say that the US authorities are 'hostile', it's just that the Crypto is at a very early stage of its adoption, like TCP/IP in its time, so all the governments are taking precautions before they figure out how to regulate them.
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

Will the team make an individual cap for the participants of the token sale? I'm afraid that all tokens will be bought very quickly.

wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

How much money is Cardstack raising during this round? Is it the last round?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

Will the team make an individual cap for the participants of the token sale? I'm afraid that all tokens will be bought very quickly.

To help ease traffic through, for the first 6 hours of the crowd fundraiser period, the cap will be set at a relatively low number, ensuring all approved contributors will have enough tokens to redeem Cardstack-based software and services. As promised, our early supporters will receive a higher individual cap for the first six hours of the Crowd Fundraiser, as a symbol of our appreciation.

How much money is Cardstack raising during this round? Is it the last round?

Batch C is the last round, yes. You can find all of the details in this post: The Start Date of the Cardstack Crowd Fundraiser
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: