Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect crumbles -crash-  (Read 242 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

Well so far for the notorious ponzi bitconnect, it crashed after repeated cease and desist orders to which it responded by closing down the exchange and lending platform.

Price crashed from mid 200 to 29 dollars, up for a bit in the high 30s.. but I expect to see this at 0 tomorrow

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:27:15 PM

Well so far for the notorious ponzi bitconnect, it crashed after repeated cease and desist orders to which it responded by closing down the exchange and lending platform.

Price crashed from mid 200 to 29 dollars, up for a bit in the high 30s.. but I expect to see this at 0 tomorrow

So many Bitconnect threads being posted today. Did you invest in it and get your coins out from it or are you just giving us information on it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MoonIsBlue (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:31:06 PM

So many Bitconnect threads being posted today. Did you invest in it and get your coins out from it or are you just giving us information on it?

Didnt see any threads and I thought it was worth a thread. But no I didn't put any money into this, I told some people specifically not to put money into it but they didn't listen.

jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

If it reaches 0 tomorrow then it's not a day too soon, this coin is the most obvious of scams and I hope it finally gets what is coming to it. A time like this was always going to be tough for it to negate.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
z0mmarket

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Easy comes easy goes.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

Didnt see any threads and I thought it was worth a thread. But no I didn't put any money into this, I told some people specifically not to put money into it but they didn't listen.

I don't even understand how people can buy such ponzi coin. This is just unbelievable for me. I don't even buy it if I know it will make 100x certainly, because I never spend my money on ponzi things.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

I pitty those who joined this well crafted ponzi scheme,a moment of silence please to all those who got rekt with this scam.
Well i hope you guys learned your lessons,dont ever trust any project that has referral programs and easy money investments scheme,
Nothing in this world will give you instant money,rember this  : hard earned money is the hardest thing to spend in this cruel world.
Kitobe

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

I feel bad for people who have involved in Bitconnect. It look like they lost all of their money after 1 night.  
However, This Ponzi - Bitconnect crash is a good sight for cryptocurrency.  
MoonIsBlue (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

I don't even understand how people can buy such ponzi coin. This is just unbelievable for me. I don't even buy it if I know it will make 100x certainly, because I never spend my money on ponzi things.

People that aren't very smart, but to be fair there have been ponzi's such as the madoff ponzi that involved victims of much larger capital and intelligence such as steven spielberg. Also I think a lot of people we're to obsessed about the money they could make (greed) than to read between the lines and see it for what it is. Scammers get on your greedy side and feed that so you make irrational decisions.

Alydora

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

I'm kinda glad that it's shutting down. So many people were being cheated out by it.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

My previous posts are littered trying to warn people. I don’t take any gratification over this. I wouldn’t be shocked to still see people supporting BCC. Let’s make one thing clear, they didn’t shut down because they knew how to do something NO ONE else could and it was “too good”. It was always a ponzi. Read more people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:01:33 AM

I don't feel bad for ANYONE that threw their money at this scam.  If you took 3 seconds to google before investing, you wouldn't have touched this crap.  And many people knew it was a scam and still were too greedy to avoid it.  Well now those people caused a general market crash affecting all of us.
MoonIsBlue (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:44 AM

I don't feel bad for ANYONE that threw their money at this scam.  If you took 3 seconds to google before investing, you wouldn't have touched this crap.  And many people knew it was a scam and still were too greedy to avoid it.  Well now those people caused a general market crash affecting all of us.

Market isnt crashing because of BCC, sell offs are usual this time of year, same happens in the stock market. To think that BCC crashing can cause the whole market to crash is giving it to much credit.

z0mmarket

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:30:35 AM

Market isnt crashing because of BCC, sell offs are usual this time of year, same happens in the stock market. To think that BCC crashing can cause the whole market to crash is giving it to much credit.

I agree. I don't think market cares BCC at all.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:33:26 AM

People get greedy. It didn't help that some exchanges designated Bitcoincash as BCC, so some people got confused between Bitcoincash and Bitconnect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
toddfw2003

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:43:27 AM

all crypto are ponzi.  Look up the definition of a ponzi scheme.  its new buyer who support old buyers without any true worth.  Cryptos have nothing backpacking them.  The dollars has Gold, silver and credit but cryptos on have an idea.  They way cryptos buy and sell on an idea make them all a part of a ponzi scheme
guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:07 AM

all crypto are ponzi.  Look up the definition of a ponzi scheme.  its new buyer who support old buyers without any true worth.  Cryptos have nothing backpacking them.  The dollars has Gold, silver and credit but cryptos on have an idea.  They way cryptos buy and sell on an idea make them all a part of a ponzi scheme

The dollar is debt.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:49:19 AM

You can't have a ponzi scheme unless there's a mechanism for new money to come in, as was the case with Bitconnect.  Few cryptos fit this pattern.  
taseigerku

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

well. for some reason u are right.. if we look at the big picture, creating coin from thin air..then sell it for $$, we are all ponzi after all..just in different time frame Cheesy
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:42:30 AM

Iam so lucky because i bought this coin at $1,7 and sell all coin a few week ago at $300.  In my opinion All lending coin will be happening the same case will be drop alot, firstly Regalcoin dropped from $80 to $2 and now Bitconnect and can be continue for all others lending coin because all lending coin only use ponzi scheme to pay profit of lending program to the their member.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: