Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think this crash is good  (Read 838 times)
Parwesh Chaudhary

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:38:50 AM

I won't say it's good, but this crash would definitely help in filtering out immature people out of the cryptocurrency industry.
On the down-side such crashes would limit crypto industry reach, as people would refrain entering this industry because of high volatility.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:43:37 AM

Bitcoin is dead, it will be replaced by smaller currencies, such as FastCoin and Kb3.

Bitcoin price going down doesnt mean it is dead. It is a good thing for new Bitcoin users to have a chance in getting Bitcoin in a cheaper price. When it reach 10k USD i'll buy another Bitcoin to hold for years because i still believe on Bitcoin whatever the price is. Anyway the money that i am using to buy that Bitcoin came from my profit in Holding Bitcoin for a long term.
good idea. I also want to buy bitcoin, but I do not have big capital. do i have to sell my house to buy bitcoin or i have to borrow it to the bank? please good advice.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

I won't say it's good, but this crash would definitely help in filtering out immature people out of the cryptocurrency industry.
On the down-side such crashes would limit crypto industry reach, as people would refrain entering this industry because of high volatility.
lol, it will be a lot of new crypto players plunge into Bitcoin out, it's because their mentally  are not ready to accept this crash..  Cheesy

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

If bitcoin was not sick and could normally perform its main function - the function of a payment facility, its transactions would not hang and would not cost so much, then I would say that a drop in the price would only benefit him, as he became already swell up like a financial bubble. However, now the situation with bitcoin is unpredictable. It is unlikely that the bad news from China and South Korea has affected the drop in price. The situation with the shortcomings of bitcoin has not been solved for too long. Well, wait and see what happens next.
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:24:29 AM

paying 5 dolars for a transaction is not such a big deal it is the biggest and best coin, people usually use bitcoin for larger transactions studies have shown so a $5 or 10 is not a big deal
cue

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

The crash would be good for the newbies or for those who want to start investing in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because of the low prices.  As for me, I am in a stress right now because I just invested 80k last week on a higher prices for Bitcoin and other coins.  I just hope that it would bounce back to the price when I bought it or more.  Congratulations to those who will invest on this low prices.

HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:36:15 AM

The crash would be good for the newbies or for those who want to start investing in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because of the low prices.  As for me, I am in a stress right now because I just invested 80k last week on a higher prices for Bitcoin and other coins.  I just hope that it would bounce back to the price when I bought it or more.  Congratulations to those who will invest on this low prices.

dont sell or you loose just hold!!
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

I must admit, I was a bit worried but then I read through this thread and began to feel better. It's nice to have these kinds of thread instead of all the negtaive FUD's around.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

Yes I think crash is good to. for those person who has no investment when yet Because they can invest in a low price then of bitcoin goes up. they can have more profit. unlike those who alteady invest. They need to recover there loss first before earning money.

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

I actually start to feel good about it. Hope it weeds out all that dont care about crypto but were purely in it for monetary gains and didnt know one horseshit bout the tech or anything.

In hindsight i didnt liked the enourmous gains. It was surreal. I dont mind not having cashed out because i thought: and then what? Why are u in it? Because at this stage its nothin but a ponzi. I want to take gains when the blockchain bases companies are actually in operating, thriving.

From the start i wanted to take gains for when the masses get in, for use, not the masses that are speculating. Cause then its nothin more then another bitconnect ponzi. Lets face it. All these whales that are taking profits. I dont want to be one of them. They take ponzi money. From people that worked hard for their money. And now they lost it. Sure, panic sellers as well. But still i imagine lot of profit takers as well.

But other then that i rather have a little more stable growth and more people that love crypto. Even the useless eth token scammers contribute more to crypto then mindless investors.  

And i feel more normal again. I was gaining so much that, in hindsight, i was starting to lose myself a bit. Even my dreams and ambition.

I agree with most of what you said except that "I don't mind not having cashed out". I do mind not having bitcoin'd out my gains at the right time. I do wish I had sold some of my shitcoins at ATH to get BTC. LOL.
Other than that, yes. When you really read about the history of this tech, the old posts on the forums, links of bitcoin with the cypherpunk movement and its insistence on decentralization and privacy, you realize that some really smart people have been working on this in a very principled sort of way.

Such history. Much wow.
I am sure a lot of greedy noobs would have got burnt. Loads of them will now leave and we can start going from the lambo discussions back to "why-my-tech-is-better-than-yours" discussions.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:51:02 AM

Huge bull runs are always bad for any market.This is a really good market correction to happen at this point.lots of same topic fuds causing the correction which makes weak hands leaving the Crypto market.You will see a good bull run again after this correction.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Kakkles

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:56:15 AM

It's healthy for the market to have these corrections and truly show the floor of the market while setting the pace for future gains.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:56:41 AM

i think this crash is only good for big investors who have huge amount of money so they dont have to scare about the market drops, in contrast they can use this chance to buy so many coins with cheap price, if i have the money i will do that too, but with small investors their only hope is hold, hold until the market rises again.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

current price is less risk compared when it was on 18 -19k$ level last month lot of newbies last month pour their hard earned money to bitcoin hoping for quick gain but it didn't happen after this shake out would be another ball  run for bitcoin
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

This crash is good only for poeples who wait this for making investments in crypto.
Nothing good for them who already in crypto, my balance decrease to 15%

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
wuhanyan21

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

Crash, to me, is an opportunity to buy cheap coins I believe in.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

This huge pullback is indeed necessary of ther a long bull run. But this huge pullback also means that there will be another huge bull run Grin

This is where we are required to hodl in this unstable market, but I still believe that in the long run hodlers will succed

OptimusFries

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

Yes, crash is good. Bitcoin is not just about going up. It should be balanced.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

Thing is, if you want to sell off your investment, fine! I think all BTC faithful should look ahead to the price rise ahead and stop whining about the current price. These are just normal price fluctuation that happen on any market or industry.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

I also think so, but not for everyone this crash is considered good. Earth is vast. In a country there must be a crypto user who is disappointed with this condition, not to mention there are people who are in need of money and they may rely on bitcoin for their financial problems, although they see now the price is down, they are forced to sell it.

Yeah .. who can take advantage of this incident they are a clever person.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: