Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130747 times)
jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:53:15 PM

Hmmm, this is all a bit worrying.

You as the dev i believe are entitled to hold on a good amount. I would say 1 billion coins is a very large amount of coins, if you are intending this coin becomes worth anything at all.

How much was in the  ledger for the first pool???  If it was 200M you need to give him his 200M else people will start to think you can not be trusted.

200M seems a lot by if you said that amount you need to give it to him.

I would start actually getting this on coins -e  - so you better give them some too.

The coin needs value soon or else it will die 100%.  Anyone can contact shake and have this cloned tomorrow and actually give out the coins they say in their ledge and get it to an exchange faster than you can. Then android tokens will be screwed.  

Yeah, you are sort of right, why should the dev give it all away??? but stick to your ledger claims else trust is gone. If he slams his pool closed you may find nobody else opens one if you will not pay them.

Start getting people to make stuff for this coin and fast, pay them out what you promise.

You need the exchanges make no mistake, onecoin was one of the best coins and best releases yet, and it is gone because the design made it hard for exchanges to get it live. End of the day these coins are worth 0 until they can be changed into other coins or fiat.

Watch this coins hash rate vanish and the coin die if you don't get it on an exchange within 1 week. I would actually save at least quite a bit of bribe money for the exchanges, it worked for orbitcoin who's premine made yours look tiny.

Try coins-e first. But even before that you need to get your premine down to 2 billion. I do not believe any single miners have even a billion as yet, at most 1 or 2 may have nearly or about that.

Where is the giveaway thread, start getting more widespread interest in this coin.

dood dood dood dood wow wow wow wow wow wow!!! dood !!              slow down the pool was openned at 5% of my mining forever and as you can read the convo going its is progressing i never said anything about any hundreds of millions to anyone ever just now did i mention the 100m.

and the giveaways are on forums so are faucets on this thread and http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lollaskates

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:57:33 PM

You as the dev i believe are entitled to hold on a good amount. I would say 1 billion coins is a very large amount of coins, if you are intending this coin becomes worth anything at all.

How much was in the  ledger for the first pool???  If it was 200M you need to give him his 200M else people will start to think you can not be trusted.

I would start actually getting this on coins -e  - so you better give them some too.

The coin needs value soon or else it will die 100%.  Anyone can contact shake and have this cloned tomorrow and actually give out the coins they say in their ledge and get it to an exchange faster than you can. Then android tokens will be screwed.  

Yeah, you are sort of right, why should the dev give it all away??? but stick to your ledger claims else trust is gone. If he slams his pool closed you may find nobody else opens one if you will not pay them.

Start getting people to make stuff for this coin and fast, pay them out what you promise.

You need the exchanges make no mistake, onecoin was one of the best coins and best releases yet, and it is gone because the design made it hard for exchanges to get it live. End of the day these coins are worth 0 until they can be changed into other coins or fiat.

Watch this coins hash rate vanish and the coin die if you don't get it on an exchange within 1 week. I would actually save at least quite a bit of bribe money for the exchanges, it worked for orbitcoin who's premine made yours look tiny.

Try coins-e first. But even before that you need to get your premine down to 2 billion. I do not believe any single miners have even a billion as yet, at most 1 or 2 may have nearly or about that.

Where is the giveaway thread, start getting more widespread interest in this coin.

dood dood dood dood wow wow wow wow wow wow!!! dood !!              slow down the pool was openned at 5% of my mining forever and as you can read the convo going its is progressing i never said anything about any hundreds of millions to anyone ever just now did i mention the 100m.

and the giveaways are on forums so are faucets on this thread and http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php

I don't know why you ran off with the 5% donation figure for the pool, as I didn't agree to that or even acknowledge the PM you offered it to me in. I have and will always be expecting a bounty. 5% of your ~1MH/s is not something I'm interested in, no offense. (nor is the amount comparable to a first pool bounty.)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:12:42 PM

I don't know why you ran off with the 5% donation figure for the pool, as I didn't agree to that or even acknowledge the PM you offered it to me in. I have and will always be expecting a bounty. 5% of your ~1MH/s is not something I'm interested in, no offense. (nor is the amount comparable to a first pool bounty.)

if you don't want the pool let me know how much you want for it in BTC LTC or GBP   and what sever resources it needs ( price you offer would include setting it up and fixing any major problems in the first 3 months )

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:16:26 PM

Either way it is a premine. Unless there is a public ledger like CGB, this is a no-no.

I think there was some kind of ledger?

If we can get people to dev some things for the coin, the guy will hand out decent bounties.
Need a mobile wallet i think and decent website, can probably give some bounties out for that right?

yes they are all listed http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php and i posted some back on this thread somewhere but some of them are done already ,

site we are waiting a little till everything lvls out a bit but never know might just pop up right now if the right dev shows up at the right price with enough interest Smiley

i am doing my best on this mobile wallet thing lol i have several options atm so there is progress

jagra, whats the bounty on 1st pool? 200,000,000? 500,000,000? There are only so many things you can bounty, and you've got 4.3billion to work through.

i got 3.6 not 4.3, i just posted the ledger  check it out http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php you havent mentioned anything since sat night when we agreed to 5% of all my mining adt forever + your pool is 2% i can increase the % im also getting power supply in a few days and 2 new cards so hash will be bigger? i mean 500m ......i don't know if i can do that that will destroy this coin, i intend to have thousands of bountys not 7 lol

Yeah the donations are nice but that's not a bounty (nor do I think I ever responded to that PM). If you'd like to deduct the current donations you've made from the bounty thats fine, but 5% of a low hashrate isn't much of a bounty to be honest. Thousands of bounties are a bit unrealistic as well. You have a massive pre-mine stash that needs to be divvied up in a major fashion before an exchange will take you seriously. I would suggest you follow the same format other coins have done in the past, with the standard high amounts for exchange, pool, forum, etc, and then competitions and games. From there if you have any left over, you would need to come up with a handful of more things to put them to. 3.6 Billion is a lot of coin.

In proportion, 250,000,000 - 500,000,000 is average when compared to other less volume coins offering 5-10k bounties for pools and exchanges and other things. For example, the pool has found 2.21 billion coins already. 250-500mil is not a lot for a bounty for anyone (considering I've personally mined 200,000,000 in 4 days on 6MH/s)

like i was saying i can turn it up to 100% but i am getting like 300-400 more khs , i mean i can give you 100m i mean faaak..... this has to be a joke or something lol i do not intend to be out of bounties in ANYTIME soon this is bizzarly crippling.....to this project....nothing else.

I don't think you understand, your premine needs to be more than 80% gone before an exchange will ever pick it up, and that's a stretch. Cryptsy likely wont take it up until 100% of your premine is spread out. I think you need to reassess the situation of this coin.

no there is no chance all of this being gone any time soon. crypsty or not i will not kill this coin due to cryptsy regulations.
trades will need this coin due to its usefullness which with a mobile app alone for a pow/pos app, this will put it at the top of the list on trades or not.
i am literaly going to be building androids, and hopefully find an electronic manufacturing place or 2 see if they would like to have another sales hook by selling their electronics almost @cost, androids are one of the fastest growing commercial sales items, it pays for it self in 2 months if you fire the sign waving guys, a mannequin with a few motors and easly interfaced, 200-300 bucks sells 3-5k, but if you have androids tokens activated androids they would come almost @ cost like 500 but they would activate it for when needed etc what if someone doesn't watch much tv they could get a 70' for 300 bucks and activate it once whenever they watch top of the line electronics at cost, broken ac cant afford to buy a new one 3-5k get a 500 one and activate etc, this coin is a very small part of this project. and i can not destroy it in its first several years let alone wtf...lol  and why is it that only I am discriminated against ? most decent miners already have more then me, do i not get a bounty for organizing this ? i should be the only one thats 0ed out when the coin i worked the hardest on becomes something is this what your telling me?

I'm telling you how it is. Breaking up your premine will not kill this coin, dragging it out for months without an exchange will. It also raises suspicion. Paying out 5.8% of your premine for a first pool, 10% for first exchange, 5% for forum, 3.5% for games, 20% spread over competitions, 15% donation to a cause (once on an exchange and convertible to BTC), and other things for various percents is normal. Keep 5% for yourself for all I care, but you know as well as I do a developer keeping pre-mine is bad publicity. Figure it out, but paying 0.05% to first pool and likely around the same for first exchange is unreasonably and laughably small and puts suspicious light on you.

On an unrelated note, that block of text was hard to read.

it is a community project there for i will ask the rest of the crew.      to me this has no logic, to make a premine to dump it on a handfull of bounties, and non premine coins.....get high hashers that pay those bribes...not even have forums,faucets,games NO development like most of cryptsy coins come in and spam "soon coming" for months...  so they can dump them knowing its over from the start, thats why they made the nonepremine, i have talked to pps that do this..... and then some shmo starts mesin with it, maybe. and thats what most none premine coins are. and a premine worth 7 bounties is not a premine at all thats a few good jokes and shootin shit worth, not death of the whole android project to 7 bounties. but thats just me ill have the answer when we all hear about it lol out of nowhere..... bam had you on the ledger and everything, asked you several times back in the thread if you wanted adt for the pool if the deal was good etc......man did i do something?  i know i have asked you about being straight with the payment over and over cause thats what i do ask anyone. or look back on this thread...

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:19:15 PM

when he first posted it only said 200m

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:27:23 PM

Either way it is a premine. Unless there is a public ledger like CGB, this is a no-no.

I think there was some kind of ledger?

If we can get people to dev some things for the coin, the guy will hand out decent bounties.
Need a mobile wallet i think and decent website, can probably give some bounties out for that right?

yes they are all listed http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php and i posted some back on this thread somewhere but some of them are done already ,

site we are waiting a little till everything lvls out a bit but never know might just pop up right now if the right dev shows up at the right price with enough interest Smiley

i am doing my best on this mobile wallet thing lol i have several options atm so there is progress

jagra, whats the bounty on 1st pool? 200,000,000? 500,000,000? There are only so many things you can bounty, and you've got 4.3billion to work through.

i got 3.6 not 4.3, i just posted the ledger  check it out http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php you havent mentioned anything since sat night when we agreed to 5% of all my mining adt forever + your pool is 2% i can increase the % im also getting power supply in a few days and 2 new cards so hash will be bigger? i mean 500m ......i don't know if i can do that that will destroy this coin, i intend to have thousands of bountys not 7 lol

Yeah the donations are nice but that's not a bounty (nor do I think I ever responded to that PM). If you'd like to deduct the current donations you've made from the bounty thats fine, but 5% of a low hashrate isn't much of a bounty to be honest. Thousands of bounties are a bit unrealistic as well. You have a massive pre-mine stash that needs to be divvied up in a major fashion before an exchange will take you seriously. I would suggest you follow the same format other coins have done in the past, with the standard high amounts for exchange, pool, forum, etc, and then competitions and games. From there if you have any left over, you would need to come up with a handful of more things to put them to. 3.6 Billion is a lot of coin.

In proportion, 250,000,000 - 500,000,000 is average when compared to other less volume coins offering 5-10k bounties for pools and exchanges and other things. For example, the pool has found 2.21 billion coins already. 250-500mil is not a lot for a bounty for anyone (considering I've personally mined 200,000,000 in 4 days on 6MH/s)

like i was saying i can turn it up to 100% but i am getting like 300-400 more khs , i mean i can give you 100m i mean faaak..... this has to be a joke or something lol i do not intend to be out of bounties in ANYTIME soon this is bizzarly crippling.....to this project....nothing else.

I don't think you understand, your premine needs to be more than 80% gone before an exchange will ever pick it up, and that's a stretch. Cryptsy likely wont take it up until 100% of your premine is spread out. I think you need to reassess the situation of this coin.

no there is no chance all of this being gone any time soon. crypsty or not i will not kill this coin due to cryptsy regulations.
trades will need this coin due to its usefullness which with a mobile app alone for a pow/pos app, this will put it at the top of the list on trades or not.
i am literaly going to be building androids, and hopefully find an electronic manufacturing place or 2 see if they would like to have another sales hook by selling their electronics almost @cost, androids are one of the fastest growing commercial sales items, it pays for it self in 2 months if you fire the sign waving guys, a mannequin with a few motors and easly interfaced, 200-300 bucks sells 3-5k, but if you have androids tokens activated androids they would come almost @ cost like 500 but they would activate it for when needed etc what if someone doesn't watch much tv they could get a 70' for 300 bucks and activate it once whenever they watch top of the line electronics at cost, broken ac cant afford to buy a new one 3-5k get a 500 one and activate etc, this coin is a very small part of this project. and i can not destroy it in its first several years let alone wtf...lol  and why is it that only I am discriminated against ? most decent miners already have more then me, do i not get a bounty for organizing this ? i should be the only one thats 0ed out when the coin i worked the hardest on becomes something is this what your telling me?

I'm telling you how it is. Breaking up your premine will not kill this coin, dragging it out for months without an exchange will. It also raises suspicion. Paying out 5.8% of your premine for a first pool, 10% for first exchange, 5% for forum, 3.5% for games, 20% spread over competitions, 15% donation to a cause (once on an exchange and convertible to BTC), and other things for various percents is normal. Keep 5% for yourself for all I care, but you know as well as I do a developer keeping pre-mine is bad publicity. Figure it out, but paying 0.05% to first pool and likely around the same for first exchange is unreasonably and laughably small and puts suspicious light on you.

On an unrelated note, that block of text was hard to read.

it is a community project there for i will ask the rest of the crew.      to me this has no logic, to make a premine to dump it on a handfull of bounties, and non premine coins.....get high hashers that pay those bribes...not even have forums,faucets,games NO development like most of cryptsy coins come in and spam "soon coming" for months...  so they can dump them knowing its over from the start, thats why they made the nonepremine, i have talked to pps that do this..... and then some shmo starts mesin with it, maybe. and thats what most none premine coins are. and a premine worth 7 bounties is not a premine at all thats a few good jokes and shootin shit worth, not death of the whole android project to 7 bounties. but thats just me ill have the answer when we all hear about it lol out of nowhere..... bam had you on the ledger and everything, asked you several times back in the thread if you wanted adt for the pool if the deal was good etc......man did i do something?  i know i have asked you about being straight with the payment over and over cause thats what i do ask anyone. or look back on this thread...

Who said to split it up to 7 bounties? even if you gave the 7 major targets worthy of a big bounty 5% each, thats only 35% of your premine. What really is the issue here? And again, I still don't know why you put me down on the ledger having agreed to 5% of 1MH/s donation. Hear me when I tell you you need to come up with fair bounty numbers for everyone, divvy out your premine and place the rest in trusted escrow so that it can go on an exchange in a few weeks or it will die.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:35:01 PM

because that is what we agreed on and there are several posts double checking that in this thread.

i am obviously changing the ledger.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:43:06 PM

um 500mill x 7 is 3.5bill man. how are you getting some magic 35%? i missed out on this math in school.

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:09:36 PM

um 500mill x 7 is 3.5bill man. how are you getting some magic 35%? i missed out on this math in school.

5% x 7 = 35%. Clearly so.
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:15:34 PM

because that is what we agreed on and there are several posts double checking that in this thread.

i am obviously changing the ledger.

Really? Here are all the posts referencing a bounty, or your 5% of pool donation that we "agreed" on.

The ledger will come as a HUGE list of bounties for this project! when i say huge it will be quite a list! keep your eye out!

You can add me for the "first pool" bounty.

I reminded you to be sure that I was added as the "first pool" bounty.

hey Lollaskates would you like some adt with the 5% of all my mining forever? id like to make this right man so we could be more helpfull.
I appreciate the pool to the outmost of extent, ty again Smiley

You asked me if I wanted 5% of all your mining forever, to which I did not answer.

Again, I don't know where you felt it correct to put that as your first pool bounty, but I did not agree to that and its in your imagination. Nor did I acknowledge, agree, or respond to it when you PM'd me the same thing in different wording. (I don't like pasting PM's on boards, but if you'd like me to I can). Can you stop lying / dodging the issue here and come up with a fair bounty that isn't closer to an insult than gratitude?
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:20:48 PM

5% is 180m not not 250-500, and if thats the going price we are in the right negotiating range you where as low as 200 and i tossed out 100 .....
now that all these half trillion silliness is past lets begin, btw how much would it cost in btc or ltc or dollars?

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:28:21 PM

5% is 180m not not 250-500, and if thats the going price we are in the right negotiating range you where as low as 200 and i tossed out 100 .....
now that all these half trillion silliness is past lets begin, btw how much would it cost in btc or ltc or dollars?

It should still be 250-500 for a pool / exchange / forum, but you won't listen to reason. For clarification, earlier they were reasonable numbers apart of the mockup example I posted to get you to put hard numbers in your ledger. The numbers fluctuated between 200-500 both for arguments sake and rounding. Later in the thread with the 7 or so major components for bounties post I made (spitballing reasonable percentages I might add), I suggested 20% went to competitions / prizes / whatever, which obviously could be further spread out between multiple competitions and / or prizes. There weren't "7 things at 500,000,000", how the hell you came to that conclusion I do not know. Those pre-mine funds could have been spread out over months for all anyone cared, as long as the bounties was spoken for and decided early on (this gets it accepted on an exchange and gives the coin actual value) and kept track of.

5% (180mil) is fine with me.
10% (360mil) should be the exchange bounty.
5% (180mil) should be first forum.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:32:51 PM

how much ltc or btc to run it for a year ? with 0 fees

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:38:54 PM

That's not easily deduced, and ultimately irrelevant for a bounty. I'm really done with the drama and the made up 5% fees for life numbers, just pay the bounty so I can be done with this conversation.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:45:27 PM

That's not easily deduced, and ultimately irrelevant for a bounty. I'm really done with the drama and the made up 5% fees for life numbers, just pay the bounty so I can be done with this conversation.

no bounty should be paid until you say howlong you will run the pool for and what the fees will be set at as there will be nothing stoping you running it for 1 more day then closing it

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:52:39 PM

no bounty should be paid until you say howlong you will run the pool for and what the fees will be set at as there will be nothing stoping you running it for 1 more day then closing it

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. This is not an agreement or contract, this is a reward for putting up the first pool to support your coin. You don't get to dictate what my fees are or demand to know how much real money I pay to maintain the server or for what time period it has to be available. lmao.

PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:00:28 PM

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me.

for future reference all pool bounties should have a minimum amount of time  required

I think you should both talk about this like humans and make a deal maybe x amount per week or whatever I think you have both made assumptions about the deal

you make 2% of all coins mined on your pool plus whatever you get remember that if he has to get another pool made you lose the fact you are the only pool

what you are doing is wrong and saying that you would shut down the pool  and suggest that you would take peoples funds I not the way to go about this

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:00:55 PM

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. This is not an agreement or contract, this is a reward for putting up the first pool to support your coin. You don't get to dictate what my fees are or demand how much real money it would cost to run the pool.

PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me.

ok so you just tested me on the #s, ill let that slide, you can still go back on this thread and check how many times i have asked you if the tab was good, and you threw that out the window like it never happened ok np, then you are starting to demmnd it,alright,  and now you are threattening Everyone mining, and holding the pools funds as hostage? if i dont pay you an amount you just made up? 180-250-500...... how am i supposed to make this work ? explain plz we need this pool but how can i make this work?

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:04:08 PM

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. This is not an agreement or contract, this is a reward for putting up the first pool to support your coin. You don't get to dictate what my fees are or demand how much real money it would cost to run the pool.

PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me.

ok so you just tested me on the #s, ill let that slide ,you can still go back on this thread and check how many times i have asked you if the tab was good, and you threw that out the window like it never happened ok np, then you are starting to demmnd it,alright,  and now you are threattening Everyone mining and holding the pools funds as hostage? if i dont pay you an amount you just made up? 180-250-500...... how am i supposed to make this work ? explain plz we need this pool but how can i make this work?
now thats class Smiley

What in the hell are you two talking about? Re-read my post. Im telling you its more than obvious if I planned on taking a measly 180mil and run I would have done it already with my 600,000,000 wallet and not dealt with all this headache. How did you interpret that as a hostage situation? lmfao.

I'm a reputable member of this community and I can't fathom how there has been this much miscommunication between two people.

Thanks for letting that "slide" Jagra, since it wasn't truth. Seriously?

Let me break down your post, please read it thoroughly as I'll bold all your misconceptions:

"you can still go back on this thread and check how many times i have asked you if the tab was good, and you threw that out the window like it never happened ok np,"

No, it happened. I ignored the clearly not serious offer of 5% of 1MH/s. I've also told you this repeatedly, you can check the thread for THAT.

"then you are starting to demmnd it,alright,"

A fair first pool bounty, relative to other coin launches, yes. It's obvious now how you'll withhold billions and only pay out miniscule 5 and 10 mil to people helping you get your coin off the ground. makes sense. How about you pay all your bounties fairly? Not just me, to everyone.

"and now you are threattening Everyone mining and holding the pools funds as hostage? if i dont pay you an amount you just made up?"

Where the fuck did you pull this out of your ass?
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:09:46 PM

ok so you just tested me on the #s, ill let that slide, you can still go back on this thread and check how many times i have asked you if the tab was good, and you threw that out the window like it never happened ok np, then you are starting to demmnd it,alright,  and now you are threattening Everyone mining and holding the pools funds as hostage? if i dont pay you an amount you just made up? 180-250-500...... how am i supposed to make this work ? explain plz we need this pool but how can i make this work?
now thats class Smiley

What in the hell are you two talking about? Re-read my post. Im telling you its more than obvious if I planned on taking a measly 180mil and run I would have done it already with my 600,000,000 wallet and not dealt with all this headache. How did you interpret that as a hostage situation? lmfao.

I'm a reputable member of this community and I can't fathom how there has been this much miscommunication between two people.

Thanks for letting that "slide" Jagra, since it wasn't truth. Seriously?

same here considering the first 2 days all i did was keep asking how much do i owe you, and is the tab straight, and throwing out do you want dbl or adt or % of hash ...... first 2 days thats all i talked to you about, i said yes to pool and then i said NOTHING but those topics.....but you seem to have not noticed those 2 days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: