Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130748 times)
Lollaskates

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:13:19 PM

how much ltc or btc to run it for a year ? with 0 fees
That's not easily deduced, and ultimately irrelevant for a bounty. I'm really done with the drama and the made up 5% fees for life numbers, just pay the bounty so I can be done with this conversation.

no bounty should be paid until you say howlong you will run the pool for and what the fees will be set at as there will be nothing stoping you running it for 1 more day then closing it

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. This is not an agreement or contract, this is a reward for putting up the first pool to support your coin. You don't get to dictate what my fees are or demand how much real money it would cost to run the pool.

PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me.

ok so you just tested me on the #s, ill let that slide, you can still go back on this thread and check how many times i have asked you if the tab was good, and you threw that out the window like it never happened ok np, then you are starting to demmnd it,alright,  and now you are threattening Everyone mining and holding the pools funds as hostage? if i dont pay you an amount you just made up? 180-250-500...... how am i supposed to make this work ? explain plz we need this pool but how can i make this work?
now thats class Smiley

What in the hell are you two talking about? Re-read my post. Im telling you its more than obvious if I planned on taking a measly 180mil and run I would have done it already with my 600,000,000 wallet and not dealt with all this headache. How did you interpret that as a hostage situation? lmfao.

I'm a reputable member of this community and I can't fathom how there has been this much miscommunication between two people.

Thanks for letting that "slide" Jagra, since it wasn't truth. Seriously?

same here considering the first 2 days all i did was keep asking how much do i owe you, and is the tab straight, and throwing out do you want dbl or adt or % of hash ...... first 2 days thats all i talked to you about, i said yes to pool and then i said NOTHING but those topics.....but you seem to have not noticed those 2 days.

lol. How can you possibly think I "didn't notice" when I just said I saw the PM's and posts and ignored them until we talked about an actual bounty? Do you read my posts? serious question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:15:52 PM

That's not easily deduced, and ultimately irrelevant for a bounty. I'm really done with the drama and the made up 5% fees for life numbers, just pay the bounty so I can be done with this conversation.

no bounty should be paid until you say howlong you will run the pool for and what the fees will be set at as there will be nothing stoping you running it for 1 more day then closing it

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me.

for future reference all pool bounties should have a minimum amount of time  required

I think you should both talk about this like humans and make a deal maybe x amount per week or whatever I think you have both made assumptions about the deal

you make 2% of all coins mined on your pool plus whatever you get remember that if he has to get another pool made you lose the fact you are the only pool

what you are doing is wrong and saying that you would shut down the pool  and suggest that you would take peoples funds I not the way to go about this

for future reference that's not how pool bounties work, will work, or ever work. This is not a business agreement, this is a reward. A reward that applies to first pool, first exchange, anything else you can makeup. This is not an exchange of service, you have no weight, pull, or decisive decision where your money goes after you pay the bounty, nor what is expected of the receiver. Take it up with the community.

The next time you lose your dog and offer a reward bounty for its safe return, be sure to grill them how much money if at all it cost them to return your dog, what they'll do with the reward money, and that if they accept the reward money they have to be on call for the next year for free dog finding service.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:22:06 PM

well the saying is right, whatever was closest hurts the most, losing a pool that we started with is about the most dmging thing that could happen.
but after these words how far can this go? and after all said how can i even trust you at this point after you blatantly are not speaking kind words.
how can i pass you 180m and relly on your word again.....? specialy after these last few arent the kindestand the words befor you admitedly ignored.

and p.s.   PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.
 that is a threat by every deffinition.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:26:09 PM

I won't be closing it, and thats not how bounties are negotiated for first pools. If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me.

for future reference all pool bounties should have a minimum amount of time  required

I think you should both talk about this like humans and make a deal maybe x amount per week or whatever I think you have both made assumptions about the deal

you make 2% of all coins mined on your pool plus whatever you get remember that if he has to get another pool made you lose the fact you are the only pool

what you are doing is wrong and saying that you would shut down the pool  and suggest that you would take peoples funds I not the way to go about this

for future reference that's not how pool bounties work, will work, or ever work. This is not a business agreement, this is a reward. A reward that applies to first pool, first exchange, anything else you can makeup. This is not an exchange of service, you have no weight, pull, or decisive decision where your money goes after you pay the bounty, nor what is expected of the receiver. Take it up with the community.

The next time you lose your dog and offer a reward bounty for its safe return, be sure to grill them how much money if at all it cost them to return your dog, what they'll do with the reward money, and that if they accept the reward money they have to be on call for the next year for free dog finding service.

what I meant by (for future reference all pool bounties should have a minimum amount of time  required ) is that the bounty should say the first pool to run for x number of weeks

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:27:25 PM

i truely want to make this and have to make this work but how i do not see a way, i dont understand where all your hate and beastiality came from all of a sudden 3 hours ago.....did someone pay you? did i do something? i am not understanding how it went from us talking like ppl to you threatining and demmanding and explaining to me how to kill this coin......i am at a loss

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:29:08 PM

well the saying is right, whatever was closest hurts the most, losing a pool that we started with is about the most dmging thing that could happen.
but after these words how far can this go? and after all said how can i even trust you at this point after you blatantly are not speaking kind words.
how can i pass you 180m and relly on your word again.....? specialy after these last few arent the kindest.

and p.s.   PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.

No, a threat would read: PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet.

What I wrote is this: PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.

^ this is non-threatening, exclaiming that I fall under the same ridicule and deal with the same consequences of a scammer if I were to do that. Its refuting zack's argument of having to "keep tabs" on the pool after a bounty is paid out, which is ridiculous.

If you want to make it right, stop insulting me and mis-interpreting what I'm saying. Offer me a fair bounty (as well to everyone else who will receive a bounty from you and not one so small its offensive (considering you have 3.6 BILLION).
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:35:28 PM

how can i pass you 180m and relly on your word again.....? specialy after these last few arent the kindest.

No, a threat would read: PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet.

What I wrote is this: PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.

^ this is non-threatening, exclaiming that I fall under the same ridicule and deal with the same consequences of a scammer if I were to do that. Its refuting zack's argument of having to "keep tabs" on the pool after a bounty is paid out, which is ridiculous.

If you want to make it right, stop insulting me and mis-interpreting what I'm saying. Offer me a fair bounty (as well to everyone else who will receive a bounty from you and not one so small its offensive (considering you have 3.6 BILLION).

lol dood by next week everyone will have 3bill specialy you.....and by your plan i should be hittin bottom 0, so i can throw this project away befor ever starting it. any decent miner by now has 2-3b by now, and in a few weeks ill prolly be one of the smallest bag holders thats if i keep it all...... so considering i have 3.6 what dont tell me you dont have that ....keep bringin it up like its some kind of special magic number again.....

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:40:35 PM

if I can set up a forum an faucet for free there is no reason why you cant except a small bounty in ltc ,btc ,adt as you are already making 2% of all the coins mined on your pool and your pool has half the network on it so as long as your pool is running you are getting 1% of all mined coins

you are getting over 30,000,000 ADT a day in pool fees

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:42:19 PM

if I can set up a forum an faucet for free there is no reason why you cant except a small bounty in ltc ,btc ,adt as you are already making 2% of all the coins mined on your pool and your pool has half the network on it so as long as your pool is running you are getting 1% of all mined coins

he has had it set at 2% yeah thats 10 days of doing nothing for him, thats 300m, where what i have when its gone its gone i dont have a pool or hash or any other way to promote this project, so it would die.

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:44:13 PM

lol dood by next week everyone will have 3bill specialy you.....and by your plan i should be hittin bottom 0, so i can throw this project away befor ever starting it. any decent miner by now has 2-3b by now, and in a few weeks ill prolly be one of the smallest bag holders thats if i keep it all...... so considering i have 3.6 what dont tell me you dont have that ....keep bringin it up like its some kind of special magic number again.....

So I have two arguments to that:

1) Then why are you making a big deal about 250-500million?
2) Currently, you own 3.6 out of 5.4 billion in circulation. That's 66.66% of the entire coin. What's the problem? Pay people fair value.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:45:14 PM

thats currently, do you i think i cant picture a week from now ill own like 6% if not less and if i spend it using your method i would be at - 5 b by the start of next week. if it added up 2+2=4 i would be doing it your way wouldnt i? none of this convo would have happenned if this was resolved the first 2 days you where ignoring me.... none of this bs convo would be an issue.   

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:47:38 PM

Your business is your business. I don't work for free. Also, not even close. I've gotten roughly 36,000,000 in fees since launch. (5.4-3.6 = 1.8billion * .02 = 36,000,000 | Less so because not 100% of the network is on my pool at all times). I'm earning roughly 9,000,000 / day in fees of a currently worthless coin, which will reduce as difficulty climbs.

Also, there will be (and should be) other pools to not have 51% in one place.
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:48:31 PM

thats currently, do you i think i cant picture a week from now ill own like 6% if not less and if i spend it using your method i would be at - 5 b by the start of next week.

what does that have to do about the bounties? You're more worried about your own well being and worth than the communities. What's that to say about the developer of the coin? Pay what's fair or watch everyone get upset and not support you. I certainly won't.

thats currently, do you i think i cant picture a week from now ill own like 6% if not less and if i spend it using your method i would be at - 5 b by the start of next week. if it added up 2+2=4 i would be doing it your way wouldnt i? none of this convo would have happenned if this was resolved the first 2 days you where ignoring me.... none of this bs convo would be an issue.  

We would be having this very same conversation two days ago instead of now. So are you going to pay what's fair to me and to others who will / have fulfilled your bounties? If in a few days your 3.6 billion "will be worthless dood" then what are you saying about your proposed 5% of 1MH/s? LOL such an insult. How about the 250-500 I initially spitballed as probably fair and accurate, with more allocated to the exchange that picks this up? 180 million would be 5% of your "worthless dood".

What's the real issue here? You don't want to pay your bounties?
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:54:53 PM

how much to you want in LTC or BTC ?

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:55:48 PM

how much to you want in LTC or BTC ?
There is no market-decided price for these coins, how could I possibly give you a number? Bounties are in the coins they are relevant to.
perhan007

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:56:10 PM

If anyone is interested: I have 10 million ADT to sell

I'll trade for nibble, ltc, btc, nvc
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:57:01 PM

thats currently, do you i think i cant picture a week from now ill own like 6% if not less and if i spend it using your method i would be at - 5 b by the start of next week.

what does that have to do about the bounties? You're more worried about your own well being and worth than the communities. What's that to say about the developer of the coin?

that says im doing it right and not throwing money away like all the rest of these pump and dumps, dood i do not intend to stop this project, nore will we be running out of bounty funds in halfb chunks, atm the amount is not even the issue, if you would have just asked me like a normal person im 100% sure i would have paid you, but this accumulative agrivation, is at hand now and trust and just ....repulsivenes is more overwhelming then how it was befor we started talking a few hours ago, and i dont know why that turn took place and why it was so sharp, why would i work with someone thats this hard to deal with ? as you where saying i cant believe 2 ppl can have so much misscomunication...why would you ignore me for 2 days after you made the pool ? for this time laps to make this this ....... whatever it is your trying to do.

rqdxrocket

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 08:58:44 PM

I also have over 20 million that I might sell if everyone can't get along and start making this coin better instead of causing doubt about coins future  Angry
Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:00:19 PM

what does that have to do about the bounties? You're more worried about your own well being and worth than the communities. What's that to say about the developer of the coin?

that says im doing it right and not throwing money away like all the rest of these pump and dumps, dood i do not intend to stop this project, nore will we be running out of bounty funds in halfb chunks, atm the amount is not even the issue, if you would have just asked me like a normal person im 100% sure i would have paid you, but this accumulative agrivation, is at hand now and trust and just ....repulsivenes is more overwhelming then how it was befor we started talking a few hours ago, and i dont know why that turn took place and why it was so sharp, why would i work with someone thats this hard to deal with ? as you where saying i cant believe 2 ppl can have so much misscomunication...why would you ignore me for 2 days after you made the pool ? for this time laps to make this this ....... whatever it is your trying to do.

trust me, I'm equally repulsed by your behavior, lies, made-up imaginative truths, and general inability to be fair to the people who are helping your coin.

Why did I ignore you? Because bounties don't have to be sorted out immediately. Jesus.

I also have over 20 million that I might sell if everyone can't get along and start making this coin better instead of causing doubt about coins future  Angry

As soon as Jagra steps up and starts paying bounties fairly instead of trying to hold massive amounts of coin to himself because we need to "trust me dood". Why should we trust a guy who will pre-mine 3.6 billion and then offer first pool peanuts, and first exchange 10 million. Exchange. 10. Million. LOL

Yeah, until I see a transaction for 250,000,000 in good faith and that first exchange gets atleast 500,000,000, forum gets atleast 150,000,000, or something not too dissimilar I don't believe Jagra anylonger and won't support this coin.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 09:03:19 PM

trust me, I'm equally repulsed by your behavior, lies, made-up imaginative truths, and general inability to be fair to the people who are helping your coin.

Why did I ignore you? Because bounties don't have to be sorted out immediately. Jesus.

i was bugging you about the price and payment, you dont ignore that in any country i dont think. my behavior ? lies? and made up wtf? rofl go back to post 1 of this forum read, and say that again.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: