Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130748 times)
gxhdky235

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:35:48 PM

ADT is trading at  0.00000106 right now on Cryptsy. pepole buy this coin because the btc38 declared the ADT would been trade on this platform . but now, the ADT wallet still can't sync.I'm afraid the platform will cancel it for this reason , just like ISK. so ,please fix it  as soon as possible. @zackclark70  Shocked
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehoffman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:20:41 PM

Any working pool?  All pools I find seems to be down/dead.

Like my comments?  Cheer me up at 137s1qFV63M6SXWhKkwjaZKEeZX23pq1hw
Don't like my comments, donate to the BCRT (better comment research team) here at 1A1PbZypjEe7yanj69ApVS1FhK8UMW7Wdc Smiley
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:16:41 PM

ADT is not on coin-e.com yet?
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:01:10 PM

Any working pool?  All pools I find seems to be down/dead.

PoS only. no mining pools.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:06:17 PM

I think the problem with ADT is that there is a node out there with the complete blockchain that must have closed their wallet. ADT needs a dedicated PoS miner so that anyone can connect to that node and download the complete blockchain.

Perhaps the devs can sell some of that premine and setup a VPS, or several VPS with the ADT wallet running 24/7. This is critical to the success of ADT. BTC38 will not add the coin if the wallets can't sync. We had this problem before and we managed to pull through by just leaving our wallets open until we connected to the node with the complete blockchain.

ADT needs to get it together, you guys are blowing a great opportunity here.

I also suggest that as compensation for PoS miners, you need to increase the % that miners will earn. NVC increased theirs to 5% and the price exploded. .001% is too low and doesn't really give incentive to PoS miners to mine. Think of ADT as a tradeble bond, why would anyone take on market risk for .001%. I can lose 50% of my ADT in value if the price dumps, why would I take on that risk for .001%? If you guys issue a hardfork, increase the %, reward your miners and give more value to ADT.

I would suggest something conservative like 5%. We can put it to a vote and let the people decide.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:45:24 PM

I think the problem with ADT is that there is a node out there with the complete blockchain that must have closed their wallet. ADT needs a dedicated PoS miner so that anyone can connect to that node and download the complete blockchain.

Perhaps the devs can sell some of that premine and setup a VPS, or several VPS with the ADT wallet running 24/7. This is critical to the success of ADT. BTC38 will not add the coin if the wallets can't sync. We had this problem before and we managed to pull through by just leaving our wallets open until we connected to the node with the complete blockchain.

I also suggest that as compensation for PoS miners, you need to increase the % that miners will earn. NVC increased theirs to 5% and the price exploded. .001% is too low and doesn't really give incentive to PoS miners to mine. Think of ADT as a tradeble bond, why would anyone take on market risk for .001%. I can lose 50% of my ADT in value if the price dumps, why would I take on that risk for .001%? If you guys issue a hardfork, increase the %, reward your miners and give more value to ADT.

I would suggest something conservative like 5%. We can put it to a vote and let the people decide.

Agreed that .001% is not worth the risk for most people. We need to increase the %
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:57:46 PM

cryptsy has a high % of the coins in there wallets when there server is down there is not many pos blocks being made

this is not helped by the bad nodes

there will be a fix as soon as its possible I have 2vps and will be hosting a node my self as soon as the new client is done I will have them setup
( there paid for by me personally I will talk to jag about the premine paying for 2 more servers )

as to the POS % I will talk to jag about it ( I have brought this up in the past but I will do so again Smiley )

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:31:50 PM

cryptsy has a high % of the coins in there wallets when there server is down there is not many pos blocks being made

there will be a fix as soon as its possible I have 2vps and will be hosting a node my self as soon as the new client is done I will have them setup
( there paid for by me personally I will talk to jag about the premine paying for 2 more servers )

as to the POS % I will talk to jag about it ( I have brought this up in the past but I will do so again Smiley )

Nice!

Your next update should send ADT soaring once again!

While you're at it, maybe make ADT support transaction comments as well. Good luck
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 07:20:50 AM

Can someone show me the thing which says that ADT will go to China?
If so, I'm buying ADT worth of 100 LTC.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:27:34 AM

And you guys believe this crap. ADT has no dev, no patch in the pipeworks and these showgirls really no no clue what their coin does and how it works. I lol'd so hard.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:59:11 AM

And you guys believe this crap. ADT has no dev, no patch in the pipeworks and these showgirls really no no clue what their coin does and how it works. I lol'd so hard.

you do realise how this make you look Right ?

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:29:49 PM

Can someone show me the thing which says that ADT will go to China?
If so, I'm buying ADT worth of 100 LTC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362895.new#new

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:35:10 PM

Well considering everyone your asking to fix adt is coming to me it's quite funny. As I say to everyone, zachclark70 is a super dev with a $100,000 premine I'm sure he can handle it.

yanxuch

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:00:30 PM

Does anyone has an idea how to make the wallet work?   I tried with version V1.5.1 but still in status 'out of sync' after all the blocks had been downloaded.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:17:41 PM

Well considering everyone your asking to fix adt is coming to me it's quite funny. As I say to everyone, zachclark70 is a super dev with a $100,000 premine I'm sure he can handle it.

have you considered that if people work together things will get fixed you need the same fix for COL as it has the same issue so me paying people to fix ADT will benefit you

as I have said to you plenty of times now I don't have the premine jag does over 50% of what's been spent on repairs is out of my own pocket  do you see me complaining about it ?

as you know half of the premine went to paying back coins that were lost during past issues and a fair bit went into repairing the coin

the biggest issue we have is that most people refuse to help each other around here

alex_fun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:36:01 PM

Well I am helping. I decided to run 1 node now and I can launch 6 more nodes each on 1 GB link in USA.

Plus some behind scenes lil help. Even this coin may be basic well who cares Smiley

Donations welcome Smiley

xv2hDBZw6HwNR76DpNV1UDmL3s6LV5ivr

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:47:14 PM

Well I am helping. I decided to run 1 node now and I can launch 6 more nodes each on 1 GB link in USA.

Plus some behind scenes lil help. Even this coin may be basic well who cares Smiley

Donations welcome Smiley

xv2hDBZw6HwNR76DpNV1UDmL3s6LV5ivr

Thank You Smiley

I have replied to your pm

thanks

zack

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:20:27 PM

Update

currently testing the new ADT client Smiley

Bitconian

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:46:38 PM

Hi,

where can I find the Total Supply of coins in real time? So, it can be added http://coinmarketcap.com/

thanks!
B.

You can make me smile Smiley
1GEUEBTm6XfRuqAswrR6LbofnMq6VN5A5P
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:09:53 PM

Update

currently testing the new ADT client Smiley

Any word on increasing the PoS mining %. I wish Jag was more vocal in this thread, he seems to be very absent during this critical time. What can you tell us about the new client. Communication with stakeholders is key, or else you can expect people to dump the coin.  Hopefully BTC38 is still able to add the coin if the new client is released and working in time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: