Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of BTC, ETH and LTC?  (Read 1007 times)
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

How do you predict all of the future three crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) by looking at current market conditions. Is there any hope of recovering?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/16/cryptocurrency-sell-off-bitcoin-and-ethereum-performing-better.html

i'm very sure that bitcoin and ethereum have a good future. but still not sure about litecoin. they both have a huge community which always increases every year and it really gives a good effect on the future of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

How do you predict all of the future three crypto (BTC, ETH and LTC) by looking at current market conditions. Is there any hope of recovering?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/16/cryptocurrency-sell-off-bitcoin-and-ethereum-performing-better.html

Bitcoins and ethereum has the most grip in the market, this two coins are highest demand in the market and because of that, i believe that this coin will the only coin who can actually survive for a long term investment.
but nevertheless you should pay attention to coins, which represent some kind of services or some goods. To date, ico companies are very numerous and the multiplication of different crypto-currencies is increasing. But among them there are very promising. Of course they will not be compared to the etherium and Bitcoin, but their prospects for the future are very large.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

The future of this three crypto currency coin is a big help to economy also to the people who needs like poverty. Crypto could also a way to reduce the big problem of a country, the poverty!

Bitcoin is the leading currency right now, Ethereum has a potential to follow bitcoin and Litecoin are just starting to show it's force.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

The future of this three crypto currency coin is a big help to economy also to the people who needs like poverty. Crypto could also a way to reduce the big problem of a country, the poverty!

Bitcoin is the leading currency right now, Ethereum has a potential to follow bitcoin and Litecoin are just starting to show it's force.
Yes crypto is very helpful to reduce poverty and that is why many people are getting a lot of benefits from it and their poverty is very low, so today their life is more easy and comfortable, so that's why many people want to join and invest in it bcz they know it will make their future more secure so that is why the future of digital currency will more bright and popular.

samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

Even the market is always volatile it doesn't mean that market can't recover for that situation because it's not forever that market in that situation. BTC,eth and Ltc will be string coin and it will grow more in the future.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

Yes crypto is very helpful to reduce poverty and that is why many people are getting a lot of benefits from it and their poverty is very low, so today their life is more easy and comfortable, so that's why many people want to join and invest in it bcz they know it will make their future more secure so that is why the future of digital currency will more bright and popular.

Indeed I agree with you guys but I actually do not believe we should think as well much that crypto will certainly reduce poverty because a few countries today do not really accept bitcoin and altcoin. let's think how all of us can reduce poverty within ourselves and our family members, after which little simply by little we are able to do the particular movement for the environment around us and lastly for our country.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:17:53 PM

eth with the first hybrid approach of proof of work and proof of stake is a bottle opener...
it is the future.

btc with lightning network will proof if side chain technology is ready for production
it is the future

especially compared to most bad copies like bcash...
Up to which I understood your comment is you mean that Eth will be a hybrid in POW and POS? I may be wrong with your comment. As I heard that the developers of eth are going to shift it completely to the POS and they are not thinking about the hybrid. If there is any authentic link to the source of the announcement then I will like to see as your post confused me. But still I am saying that I may not got you and I have a wrong news.
I want to learn more about that decision of eth developers.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

Bitcoins and ethereum has the most grip in the market, this two coins are highest demand in the market and because of that, i believe that this coin will the only coin who can actually survive for a long term investment.
The top coin is bitcoins and eth comes later to it. Eth has been a good coin that comes after bitcoins. They are best altcoin and in altcoin family, they are performing better than any other coin. The point is, when you are thinking of some trading thing, you must be clear and crystal about how and what to with different coins. Accompany best coins and get maximum benefit.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

I think LTC is the one which dropped way too much and hardly recovering anything. Even ETH too dropped but as usual, ETH will trend up as more and more tokens get on ETH.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

I think LTC is the one which dropped way too much and hardly recovering anything. Even ETH too dropped but as usual, ETH will trend up as more and more tokens get on ETH.
Both of them are not really good according to me, nothing is worth than bitcoin these days, I think we should invest in bitcoin only these day bitcoin is at high demand and people are highly buying bitcoin only, it is best source of income and the most important thing that it is king of all crypto currencies, which makes it more easy and reliable than all other crypto currencies.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

I believe the future is very good and This decrease is only temporary. I think bitcoin and ethereum just have a future with it because of the huge  amount of bitcoin and ethereum incomes, Although LTC is growing up too but i still not sure.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

Bitcoins and ethereum coins does really have the bright future because both coins are popular in the market and they are very profitable, i think that lite coin will be gone useless so switch on either eth or btc today.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

I see from ethereum, bitcoin and litecoin that can last up to the future seems bitcoin and ethereum because I see the two coins have very good development and have a lot of products developed and can be very useful for the people.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

bitcoin has a good development and has a very limited total inventory that is suitable for the future. And I see the future of bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin that still survives and still has a very high demand is bitcoin after that the second position will be held by ethereum
congnghi100

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

BTC is the KING of crypto. Don't believe ETH, LTC
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

I think bitcoin and ethereum just have a future with it because of the huge amount of bitcoin and ethereum incomes, and it's just the famous altcoins because of their high prices.

What?kindly clrear what you're imposing here because i find it strange when op is asking for three opinions and what youve said is favor only bitcoin and ethereum.and it doesnt mean that their prices are high and they are famous future is with them,there are other coins that has high value but stays in lower ranks
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:03:34 AM

The future of BTC,ETH & LTC is very bright.
My prediction:
Btc over $10k easily within next month
Eth over $1000 in end of this month
Ltc over $200 in next week.

OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

BTC is the KING of crypto. Don't believe ETH, LTC
The 3 coins are the best 3 coins I've ever known. since the beginning of knowing crypto, btc, eth, and ltc always be the coins that are always in the attention, and become the main choice in terms of investment. I think this will keep growing as long as crypto is still used.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

For me I believe that the future of this three coins will be more brighter some, brighter because now they have a bright future in the market and they have also a good prediction for them.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

the future of bitcoin are bright future which already we know because bitcoin demand increase day by day and big companies also want invest in bitcoin in future and predictor have also good view about bitcoin and eth also have also good future and have high volume coin in market after bitcoin. and LTC is good but don't know about the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: