Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 1903 times)
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

For me, it is better to hold today than to sell, because bitcoin price is now going down, it is better to sell when price going back to the higher level.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

If you sell now, and you didn't buy when you the price of bitcoin was up there then you would be in profit. however, holding in my opinion is better option.
New whales may be seeking to buy without the rest of us knowing so the forceful dipping of prices.

Rhaiyah

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley

I still hold, if i sell it in low price my bitcoin its obvious that i lose my money in that case, so i just keep on holding in wait, i believe in bitcoin i know it will recover the price.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

• Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
Be patient and hold your bitcoin, because the value of it is changing everyday we don't yet when it will grow and how much money we can get if we hold bitcoin in our digital wallet. So just hold your Bitcoin and wait for the moment that the price will go higher. And also remembered that it is risky to convert Bitcoin without any plans or seeing the value of bitcoin.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

Hold or Sell?

The answer is timing.

Why do i say so? of course if the price is low that is the best time to buy and then  hold, now the question is when to sell? The answer is it depends to the trader, because we set targets if you are the type of trader who will sell the coins or token when it rises a bit theres no problem with that atlease you earn,  but some trader patiently wait and look for the perfect timing to sell their coins or token.

But for me patience is the key, dont panic, you should know how to handle this kind of situation and the most important thing is awareness.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

ALL of the posts supporting PUMP or HOLDING are BOTS on this forum. Guaranteed.

HOLDING OR BUYING NOW IS SIMPLY CRAZY. THE BEST WAY TO LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY QUICKLY.

All the good thinking people are now selling and leaving the sinking boat.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

I would say HOLD,
because for me this time bitcoin price to low to sell my bitcoin and it can make me loss. this is just the drama of bitcoin. like what happen in china was. after this i believe the price will jump out to other galaxy  Grin
adekpulpen

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

if you ask me, I say hold it!
do not be swayed by this noise, it's just a small problem, this is not the end of bitcoin
try thinking relevant,
wait that will happen at the end of January, if you sell your bitcoin yours now you will regret it for life
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

• Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
Maybe at that rate, i would just wait.Because there a chance that the price would grow.Just like others, everyone would like to sell it on better price so that it would be more appreciated.And so that the efforts would be change.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
row739

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

What are the reasons why it will survive this crash other than blind hoping it will survive and making observations that it crashed in the past and survived.
How has bitcoin improved over the years to make it resilient to this dip?
In the past did they have the current technology problems of slow payments and high transaction fees?
attentionSicker

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

Due to the huge decrease of bitcoin's price, bitcoin holders are now confused on what they are going to do with their bitcoins. For me i would like to hold my bitcoin until it gains its former price. I don't to be an impulsive person who will act immediately according to recent events. I need to observe the changes even if i have to wait for a very long time in order to finalized my decision that will satisfy me.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Ekram

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

• Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
Now sell your Bitcoin! You get  loss . When i know btc i don't saw her price fall for long time. I think after   some time it price increase. So my opinion is you don't sell wait some time for increase. If you have extra money you can buy.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

I'm still trying to hold bitcoin until now because if we panic and immediately sell it Losses must be very large and make us become more dizzy when considering the capital that previously amounted to very much.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
tutanotski

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

Well of course whats the reason for you to sell? This is some kind of tactics of bit players which either are greedy individuals or big institution that wants the price go lower. You should stand your ground and hold crypto world has many great technologies that's why many big corporations are wanting to be a part of it. But this thick faces greedy individuals and institutions wanted too much greediness actually they don't need to use this because the market capitalization of crypto world is uptrend they will earn and gain whether they play their tricks or not. They are halting the progress of crypto world from what they are doing.
Antonas1

Activity: 771
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

I still hold my bitcoin, because i was bought at high price. Now Bitcoin has been corrected and this is a big correction.
I have try to analyze the chart and I think bitcoin will be down to $7900, so it's time to buy more. You will found about my prediction if you open the chart and look at them at 1W frame. Now I suggest you to hold your bitcoin, because bitcoin will be at $100,000 in this year Wink
grumpygit

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

I know people are only panic selling, but holding my Bitcoin, does that make me brave or stupid, that's what I am asking myself now
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

Hold, I will hold btc even if it drops to 1000$. This is panic sell and I think it is good for buying alts for lower prices. So this is good time for me. Cheers.
ARround Team

Activity: 538

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

now is the time to buy more  I hope Grin Roll Eyes
grumpygit

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

I still hold my bitcoin, because i was bought at high price. Now Bitcoin has been corrected and this is a big correction.
I have try to analyze the chart and I think bitcoin will be down to $7900, so it's time to buy more. You will found about my prediction if you open the chart and look at them at 1W frame. Now I suggest you to hold your bitcoin, because bitcoin will be at $100,000 in this year Wink

I am one of the biggest fans of Bitcoin, but when I hear people making predictions like this I know that there are a lot of stupid people involved in Bitcoin as well as clever.
"$100,000" that is just a ludicrous prediction
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

I think you should sell a handful of copper are actually greatly reduced. They may be at risk of being lost in the market, I think you should sell them as quickly as possible. And with the real money growing, you should not sell it, hold it. The next few days it's going to rise sharply and you'll be surprised by that.Please decide wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: