Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 1903 times)
Widgetloxz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

I would say keep buying gradually every week or when price hits a major support level.. I just bought some today..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

No doubt that bitcoin has actually taken a turn in the downward direction. The question of whether to hold or sell can be further explained with the following advise;
Hold - You just need to hold if you are running at a loss already.
Sell - You need to sell if the current price has not hit your entry price.

coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

today the price of BTC is down by -36%.
For those of you Bitcoin owners what are your plans in these circumstances?
  • Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
and would you like to give me a reason. thanks. Smiley
I think it's better to hold. Because it may be a few days or weeks the price of bitcoin will increase
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

• Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
This is the right time you should hold BTC and even buy more. Price falls are the normal thing to expect in cryptocurrencies; but I can assure you that BTC would rise again and you will regret for not holding it in expectation for good price
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
Merited by aizadelacruz99 (1)

For today the best desisyon is hold bitcoin because when you hold and sell a big price you have a big profit.
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

Same for me. I will choose hold this time and sell it once btc stock price will increase. As of now since btc price got down, its better to preserve it first and sell it once the price is enough.
For today the best desisyon is hold bitcoin because when you hold and sell a big price you have a big profit.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Sell you idiots!!!!  Why on earth would you hold during this slaughter?  Is it just because someone on the internet told you to HODL?  You fall for that?  They just want you to keep the price up to protect their position.  SELL!!!!  You should already have sold.  Now, you will lose even more.  If you sell now, you can make up a lot by buying again tomorrow or on the weekend when it hits bottom. 

SELL!!!  WTF?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Disbeliever

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

Funny how newregs trying to escalate panic to buy cheaper.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

• Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?
hey man, do not be scared like that I think you have been in this market for too long and you probably already knew the price range and the price of the altcoins. Let's calm down and hold it, the price of the bitcoin will be back to its original level even more. Try to maintain your fortune and one day you will get more. I just want to recommend you. The decision is up to you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

Hodl.

I have already regret the time I didnt hold much of my bitcoin when it grew to a higher value.
Look, if you have funds to fill the necessities you needed for each day then just let your bitcoin be.
It will not go to zero. There will always be a time that it would come up again.
I would still prefer to add more than sell it.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

I feel like we are at the point of no return. At this point, you either decide if you believe in crypto, or you don't. Make your decision based upon that.

I would say most investors are in a good position and are not worried about this pool of red which is quickly turning into an ocean of red. We only play/gamble with the "House's money" ... Meaning we have already gotten back our initial investments and the rest is profit anyways. You can't lose, if you aren't gambling with your initial investments.

I don't even have to consider what I am going to do. I am putting everything on black (HODL) -- if we come up red, I still won; I just didn't hit the jackpot Wink

I can live without hitting the jackpot -- I just can't live without even trying to hit it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

For me, I will choose to hold it first. Price fluctuates. We can earn more if we wait for 2-3 months or something. Or we could just sell how much we need the hold what remains.

selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

Hold. I guess it's normal for the price of bitcoin to decrease because at some point its price won't stay that low for a long time. And it's probably good to buy bitcoins since the price is still low and sell it when the price gets higher in order to gain profit

greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

I will say hold , because millionaires dont sell, they earn money. Selling is for those average person who needs money at given time. If you dont need money as of now, just hold it because you never know when will bitcoin recovers its high value in currency exchange. And you never know also what makes bitcoin go down as of now. So just wait and have some patience with your bitcoin.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

Sell you idiots!!!!  Why on earth would you hold during this slaughter?  Is it just because someone on the internet told you to HODL?  You fall for that?  They just want you to keep the price up to protect their position.  SELL!!!!  You should already have sold.  Now, you will lose even more.  If you sell now, you can make up a lot by buying again tomorrow or on the weekend when it hits bottom. 

SELL!!!  WTF?

Hahaha! Call us whatever you want. It's ok for me but I won't sell. If the price of Bitcoin dives below $1000 this weekend I will buy more instead to reinforce my BTC wallet. I'm just waiting for the right time and the right moment.

sommii

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

SELL!!!  WTF?

Hahaha! Call us whatever you want. It's ok for me but I won't sell. If the price of Bitcoin dives below $1000 this weekend I will buy more instead to reinforce my BTC wallet. I'm just waiting for the right time and the right moment.

Don't worry, that moment will come in a month and it's going to stay this way. You will be able to buy allll the bitcoinssss.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

• Hold your Bitcoin?
  • Selling Your Bitcoin?

Of course the main answer is to hold our bitcoin because as what you said bitcoin's value in the crypto market was decreased by 36% so if we will sell bitcoin right now maybe.that will be a regret if its price or value will rise or increase in just no time. Sell bitcoin if you think that is the right time that the bitcoin reaches its higher value. But as I said earlier its better to save or hold your bitcoin just for now because ots value is going down for real.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

if you want to earn more profit, you do not sell the low price, and sell the price higher than now. I know that bitcoin travel promises everyone who invests bitcoin. If I think bitcoin prices will be better than the previous price.
RVA

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

In the market there is always a rise and fall. Beneficial for those who decided to buy bitcoin, but for those who wanted to sell, it is better to wait when the bitcoins again rise.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

Still. the drop is really worrisome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: