Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the decline continue?  (Read 522 times)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

IMO, btc may still go around 8,000 range.
Historically, every January, market dips 30-38% range. Yesterday was around 30-31% dip, it may dip further 6-7%.

Yesterday is already a good buy range. Today's green could just be a dead cat bounce or a recovery already - but who knows.

I'm still waiting on the sidelines, atm.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

I feel this is a good opportunity. Do not know the next will decline? Wait again or start?
Looks like another bear season will start,the marketcap still dropping until now,it might be a bull trap.

Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

No one with confidence can say it will decline or will the rapid growth of bitcoin. Personally, I already picked up bitcoin 9,000$ and expect its further growth. Picked up and altcoins and have a profit.
Vralmeida

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

and it is difficult to predict whether it will fall or rise, the market for crypts is unstable and unpredictable
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

I feel this is a good opportunity. Do not know the next will decline? Wait again or start?
If you want to invest in a cryptocurrency then I think that now is a good time for that. I don't think that there will be other such price reductions in the future.
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

I think it will continue at least for some days ,even months. The market needs time to recover to it noraml situation. I will wait patiently and to see if I can buy in more coins.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:10:14 AM

I think the decline does not last long. it only takes some time to get back to the beginning. when in this decline, I plan to invest. Hopefully I'm lucky. Prices will rise, be patient for a bit.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

No, that is the part of the game just wait until February. I think it will start going up again maybe second week of February.

shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

I don't think so. It will stop and the prices will go up again in few days. Because the fund is huge here and it will solve all the difficulty we face. It is also the reghlation of the market.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

What do you mean decline? this crash? this is just temporary this is the perfect time to go alts shopping,wait for few days the market will recover fast and will give you easy money.

I agree. Since everything or the major ones at least are declining, it would be the perfect time to hoard and buy tokens for future disposal. It's a common market move that many traders do, so instead of panicking and gushing over it, the better move is look out for the coins with big potential and try to get some of them for either short term or long term investment. I think, many people are underestimating the power and capacity of the cryptocurrency market.

striderhiryu17

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

Actually it slowly coming back but its starting to decline abit i was observing the total market capitalization i thought we will be in 600 billion market early but it declined abit and stands in 552 billion mark. Well this is much better rather than 400billion mark lol i am obsessed with crypto currency. Well i believe if you want something you need to work hard for it. On a serious note we should be standing on our ground and not let the whales played upon us. When it comes to bloody red days try to buy at dips and its much better if you have extra fiats for hedging. Let's not hope these kind of events in crypto will be lessen so the market growth grows and grows.
Victoria Johnson

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

Sorry to say but all the people who are calling this 'decline' are complete noobs. This has happened before and will take place in the future also. It's time to buy some more. Ciao!
ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

We can't predict where price is going, but we can always play it safe by waiting for confirmation AFTER an attempt to bounce up..
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

I think the decline is already over, the price has been very good right now, if you look at the https://coinmarketcap.com/ you will see
that most of the altcoins are green, with that I believe bitcoin will back up as well and it's conservative to say that it will reach at $15K dollars.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

Definitely not. Remember, cryptocurrency is very volatile, therefore the price of it will change drastically from time to time. We experience a week of a bearish market, but now. everything is rising.
pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

There was a similar pattern in the Bitcoin charts last year which indicated that there was a huge dip in it's price the same time last year.
As the dip was over there came a spike in it's price and since then Bitcoin's price kept on skyrocketing. Also we know that after every correction Bitcoin has suffered, it regained its value and increased in price rapidly. If this is the same case now then it shouldn't be long enough before we see the Bitcoin boat go to the moon. The price will surely increase in the upcoming days and IMO the market will recover within the end of this month.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

if you mean decline is what happening with this crash, i think thats normal in crypto, its will growing again soon, so my suggestion start now you choose what you think best coins and have potential, and you will get profit when thats prices growing up soon
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

There are signs that the recovery has started, but it's still too early to tell for definite. If we can get through today with stable prices then it will look good. Still it is easy to guess but very difficult to predict accurately.

bodrovishere

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

i believe that what just happened is a correction phase, and it's normal.  Usually, we have flash market correction, where you see prices drop alongside bitcoins so quickly, it will make your head spin. Then we have the more gradual decline which can take a week, give or take a few days. News (good or bad) equally affects crypto, especially political news, like it does the Stock market, so it’s no new thing.
correct me if i'm wrong
be healthy !
Wanska

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

That's very good news!! We should spread it out to everyone Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: