Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:29:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the decline continue?  (Read 522 times)
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

Oh well, we all go down to the usual. When its low, we buy. This is the best time to buy coins knowing in the near future it will go back up. All the coins you hold that has gone down, you have to hold them till they go back up. Dont sell.them when you're losing. Always remember that in cryptocurrency, you have to count your gains and never your losses.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Probably yes,market cap is still declining while BTC is getting ready for bull run,it means it might be a bull trap.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

BTC started to go bearish again,and the total marketcap is declining again probably yes bloodbath will happen again.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

I think it’s not market decline it’s just temporary fall market soon will recover lots of speculation coming against crypto currency like South Korea and again China miner ban or electricity supply limiting.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

I dont think so. Market will pick up tomorrow. It's going be a new week and more people will come into market to buy from deep markets and that will make the market to go up again
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

I am hard to say, actually down and up the price is a natural thing in the world of currency crypto but many people panic for fear of loss, I just give advice you should not hesitate, if you hold altcoin then keep on guard it, sell some altcoin if You need ... nobody knows how long this price goes down, but I'm sure the price will go up sooner or later

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

I feel this is a good opportunity. Do not know the next will decline? Wait again or start?
Yes, it will. Have to make sure I sell when it was high and wait for the dip low as possible.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

In this situation, I think it is necessary to wait for an obvious bottom and a reverse trend. To buy already only when there will be an obvious turn and there will be a market recovery. And something tells me that this will happen very soon)

A market is again going through the drastic correction. These 3 days with the false recovery were deceiving for the investors. Day traders can profit most from this fluctuations but now is the worst time for the long-term investors. They don't know if the altcoin will continue to fall down or is it even safe to keep it or to trade it for the other falling coin with the more perspective.

Now is the best time to buy because the market won't stay in this down phase forever and this sure isn't the end for the market. It is just a phase with a good opportunity for the ones who can grab it and use it for their own benefit.

My prediction is one more week and then the flow will drastically change for the most of the coins that are influenced by the manipulation outside the crypto market.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: