Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the decline continue?  (Read 522 times)
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

I feel this is a good opportunity. Do not know the next will decline? Wait again or start?
If you are an investor then this would be considered as the accumulation phase. Most places that are banning Bitcoin will change their minds.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

I feel this is a good opportunity. Do not know the next will decline? Wait again or start?
If you are an investor then this would be considered as the accumulation phase. Most places that are banning Bitcoin will change their minds.

I also believe that is in accumulation phase. Whales are accumulating their positions and adding more when the prices are better. Soon we should see very fast price increase. this is what happens after accumulation most of the time.
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

Decline is never permanent because the market has already experienced it previously. Everytime after a dump the market again get back to its level and always set a new all time high, today only we have experience the cryptocurrency market capitalization is rising again. So i think decline cannot be continue in this crypto world.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

No one can judge the next decline. Decline is a part of this market and it happen's frequently.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

BTC started to go bull run today,we will see if the hard resistance will break so it can proceed to $14k this month.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

We can never say how long the decline will be but I am sure that during these times, it is best to the grab the opportunity of investing to cryptocoins that you think will be a bomb soon. If only I have the fund to invest, I will not let this chance slip my hands. However, I am still working on my capital.

emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

I think the fall may be over, because the decline is just a big call-back.
The underlying reason for the drop is that South Korea intends to close the exchange, but it has now been confirmed as a fake, so the decline will stop.
The market has begun to regain confidence, so buying encrypted money may be a good time now.

wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

I suggest you stay patient, the market needs to be restored, the price will also be restored, and now you will regret the sale.
ReshkiN

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

Today the market has already recovered. Therefore, if you did not buy anything in the previous 2-3 days. It is worth waiting for a new rollback. Because the next 5 days the market will grow.
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

BTC seems like started to go bull run again,but it might be a trap so trade with caution.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

Maybe we will see for a little time more the decreasing tendencies on the market but it is more difficult to predict which coins will recover and which stay down. Don’t sell your coins anyway. ETH, XRP, BTC will grow necessarily.
Nikobitkoint54097

Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

There will not be a huge recession.The cost is corrected to the previous level! This is a game on the news!A series of negative news is coming out.The market "slows down" the growth.Next come "finishing off" serious news about some prohibitions.And the market is flying down.

hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

BTC seems like started to go bull run again,but it might be a trap so trade with caution.
why do you think that this is a trap? maybe the correction will be long and the rate will drop to 7k
Wishywashy

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

We don't know for sure since alt coins usually act in contrast with Bitcoin.. since Bitcoin has stabilized now, once it starts rising, altcoins could fall.
aznboy84

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

We don't know for sure since alt coins usually act in contrast with Bitcoin.. since Bitcoin has stabilized now, once it starts rising, altcoins could fall.

You are just talking bullshit man, "contrast" what do you mean with that? Altcoins are always following bitcoin's trend, this is just matter of time until it all gets fixed and everything starts to go up again. Just be patient.

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

There's a called term "correction" in Cryptocurrency market that this time will correct the bubble in order to stabilize the coin price and not a price according to exchange bubble.
So, we can't assume that there would be no correction will ever happen again because people who invest in Cryptocurrency will soon get their profit any time because they deserve the profit and they deserve to get their gains.  

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

I think you should wait for it to happen again to ensure that your investment is as profitable as possible. I am really sorry at the time that all the altcoins are falling and I have no money to buy the altcoins that I want.
But at the present time it is possible that the reasonable price of altcoins and investments at the present time may be the wrong choice.
You should consider carefully before investing in some altcoins. good luck.

VernCrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

Corrections happen in all markets all the time, not just in Crypto markets.
As others have already mentioned, this is simply a correction, and it will start going up again, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but in the short term we will see it going up again.
We will all soon forget about this correction, until the next time, then everyone will panic again, and ask if that decline will continue.

Human nature.

Keep calm, and remember the last correction we had was not that bad, in hindsight, as it felt at the time  Wink
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

If you scare for miss out, you can devide your capital to buy it and DCA when needed
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

Judging by the fact that we are observing crypts today, we can probably say that the fall continues and we are again rolling into the abyss, but I do not think that we will be able to break the bottom at $ 10,000, I think that we will return to $ 10,000 and we will go again up. Will hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: