Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens with bitcoin?  (Read 709 times)
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

panic happened every where the what is going on?
all the coins in the crypto world have decreased more than 20% especially bitcoin.
this is crazy

And as they have fallen by 20%, we will soon see every coin (almost all of them) will rising. This is repeated almost every year. It's really crazy, but we have to get used to it.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

it happens because of panic sell
and that greatly affects bitcoin, large-scale asset sales are taking place in order to protect their assets
they are obviously not ready for this, they should have held back for much longer
I'm sure it only takes a few months for BTC prices back up
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

all the coins in the crypto world have decreased more than 20% especially bitcoin.
this is crazy

And as they have fallen by 20%, we will soon see every coin (almost all of them) will rising. This is repeated almost every year. It's really crazy, but we have to get used to it.  Smiley
I do not know where you got the figure of 20 %? I have an investment portfolio that has sank by 70-80 percent .  I believe that soon everything will go up, but now it hurts to look at these numbers, I understand people who panic and sell at a loss! I will wait until the last!)
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

The bitcoins always execute a wonderful management and strategies in order to provide wonderful services to their investors.
It is a nice thing since from all hardwork that they made all things are paid off from the supports they receive and achievements that recognize their excellence.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

to me this decrease was inevitable because it was obvious that the rise from 8k to 20k was not normal and marketed needed a correction. I am glad it happened for the health of market it was needy.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

Bitcoin actually dropped more than 60 percent. This is the real bitcoin and its high volatility. You can also imagine if by the end of the year it will grow to about $ 40,000, how much it will fall by the beginning of 2019. If the same 60 percent, then it will be 16,000 dollars. This is mathematics.

Tinna25

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

yes why are you surprised with the price of fluctuating bitcoin ?. you should know reseko before getting to know bitcoin
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:01:53 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 08:06:46 AM by Geemy

Nothing happened with the Bitcoin just the fear of people who bought for a quick profit had sold their loss and this led to the arrival of the price now
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

this is crazy
I really don't know exactly what happened in the crypto world, but every other altcoins are related to bitcoin, so if bitcoin price decrease, all other altcoins price decrease, but I believe that bitcoin price will be recovered soon, so I don't advise people to sell their bitcoin now, because I am sure that they will regret later.
aga@pit

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

Я yвepeн cнижeниe цeны нa биткoин - этo вpeмeннo. Пepeд взлeтoм вceгдa тaк. Пoэтoмy нyжнo пoдoждaть бeз пaники. 
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

this is crazy
the decrease of cryptocurrency resulted in a greatly reduced price and could not be measured. this decline is very drastic compared to some time ago. but we can be optimistic if indeed the bitcoin reduction is only temporary and in the future bitcoin will increase we can wait for the good moment.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

this is crazy
bitcoin is indeed suffering right now, but I think this is a good time for investors to buy some cheap bitcoin, because when price start moving up again they must have already made some cool money from their investments
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

sure bitcoin prices even now are very low today, this is an opportunity for investors to buy lots of bitcoin and altcoin.karena I know that the price of bitcoin next month will be higher than the current price, this is very good for you to help. your life to earn better profit so that we will meet everyday needs with bitcoin. So I think bitcoin will come back good. You're investing in bitcoins, you'd better get bigger profits, in the future.
sesilab

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

this is crazy
Here are some predictions about bitcoin by 2018 that are inferred from some observers.

One, taxation will be a big problem. Tax issues will be an important issue later, if bitcoin is already set up. how to, for example, report the benefits accurately to the regulator.

Two, the number of cryptococcal adopters will increase. yonatan Sela, SVP's business development from PROPS by YouNow, which uses blockchain to build a media ecosystem estimates that by the end of 2018, there will be more than 50 million people worldwide holding at least one cardiac crypto.

"My hope is bitcoin will continue to retain value as a form of digital gold, and the promise of digital money will be met by Dash," Woodin Node40 said.

Three, bitcoin develops into a payment network. Bbtcoin is currently used as a speculative asset and asset value. but the Bitcoin utility will increase dramatically along with the price.

Four, investors will diversify their crypto assets. Most investors will realize that in addition to Bitcoin, there are Ethereal, Litecoin, Dash and IOTA. there will be a move from investors to diversify their crypto assets and manage investments in the same way that investors see more traditional assets and investments.

Five, institutional investor interest will increase. mike Poutre, CEO of The Crypto Company believes that 2018 will be the year in which institutional investors enter the crypto-curent industry.

Six, hoping to see more rules. as Bitcoin booms, the rules will first enter ICO before switching to cryptocurrencies directly. Although still difficult to predict the impact. However, it is difficult to now predict if regulations will have a positive or negative impact on the industry
whoisyourking

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

this is crazy

I read lots of article about this and i fount out that because of the holiday season the Chinese lots of big whale are selling their investment for what ever reason, but now you  will noticed that the value of bitcoin is back to normal again and the graph is also healthy.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

What happened now is very bad but this is not the end of the bitcoin, We still have our ace all we need is just believe and have trust to every aspects of cryptocurrency. Just dont be a panic seller.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:43:57 AM

this is crazy

local buble popped and now we are in looking for fair value area. But we have room to rise and expand over time.
Anyway in few months we will look for bottom and probably bull is over for some time even with current Pump.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

this is crazy
its first quarter storm so theres no crazy about that.whats hallening that season is normal.even if you review the previous years same things happens.why so affected with dip.but being so happy in pump.dontyou think it's unfair for botcoin?
sumosama

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

Just a little change in the market only. Let's calm everything will return to normal.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

this is crazy
its first quarter storm so theres no crazy about that.whats hallening that season is normal.even if you review the previous years same things happens.why so affected with dip.but being so happy in pump.dontyou think it's unfair for botcoin?
Yeah this is truth , And also here I would like to say that dump and pump in the price of the cryptocurrency is a usual thing that we can see and also those dump as necessary for the better use Because u.here down in price is not in actual loss .
If you are intelligent to make money then surely you will be use this thing for the better use and better profit ( at dump you will buy at low price and after stability small increase will give you profit ) .
And also during the post of the OP lots of negative news were running but now currently not many negative news are running but small type of rumours is running which is impacting over the price of the bitcoin and also small on another cryptourrency .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: