Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmarketcap  (Read 778 times)
Tiktik (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:17 AM

Hi there what happen all altcoins and bitcoin is dumping but why? Im panic about that and the coinmarketcap still dumping this is the end of cryptocurrency? Anyone knows about this? A litle worried about what happening now. Sad
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

Yeah, all cryptos are red now. I don't know what is happening right now why bitcoin price continues do drop. I also feel panic now but I can still manage to control myself selling all my coins. I heard that base on graphs bitcoin price very january of the year really dropped. So I think it's normal now, let's just wait for it to recover in the coming weeks.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

be patient, just wait for the good news I'm sure this is not the end of crypto hopefully the price will come back better
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

Take a look at my YouTube video where I discuss the recent news : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE3IhsSrAOg

Positivebetting
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:59:00 AM

Hi there what happen all altcoins and bitcoin is dumping but why? Im panic about that and the coinmarketcap still dumping this is the end of cryptocurrency? Anyone knows about this? A litle worried about what happening now. Sad

There has been plenty of news about what's happening. Are you familiar with new sources like Coindesk or Bitcoin.com or Google?

Recently the South Korean government announced plans to regulate, restrict, ban elements of bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading. This news, even though it's just a short comment and not legislation or law, has likely driven the sell off we're seeing right now. And when one coin sells off others are likely to follow. A lot of the investors are new, thus they tend to "follow the leader or the herd".
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:02:26 AM

At least for being a full member, you should have spent some time on this forum and in the crypto world to have known that situations like this happen once in a while. Bitcoin had a further downward correction which usually affect all alts. This is time to buy anyone you can to make profit as I am expecting a turnbuckles from now.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

never panic, you can get carried away the flow of power, but use this situation as a profit, I'm sure bitcoin tuirun price will not be less than the price of 10k will go up just try
btcgreen63

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

Try not to panic. Cryptocurrencies will certainly continue.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:10 AM

be patient, just wait for the good news I'm sure this is not the end of crypto hopefully the price will come back better

agree, there is no reason to panic guys, if you are willing to earn, you should not be afraid to loose, that is why we should invest what we are willing to loose, these movements are not forever, soon it will go up again, for me, i am not affected with the plunge of bitcoin price, because i know that this scenario will took place, if we all panic, surely the price of bitcoin will continue to drop until the last coin is burned. keep on investing and buying, we are the manipulators of our own gains and sadly our own loss.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

all types of coins have a sharp decline, whatever the cause, it seems like those big players have played prices on the whole cryptocurrency. but I'm sure this does not last long. will likely return to normal after a few weeks later
xanmanluca

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

this is why i believe so, moderators seem to want this off forums since they deleted my topic...
https://1bitcoins.net/nsa-crypto-god-calls-bitcoin-toy-nsa-project/
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

Really, you don't know the latest news about the world of cryptocurrency a few days ago till today, very unfortunate dude. I'm sure you have a connection to the internet and have google for its search system, but you didn't that. I don't believe that.
Well, that has happened to the price of the coin in the world of cryptocurrency which has recently fallen in price, due to several countries that will ban against bitcoin, like China and Indonesia. So make a panic to investors and make them take the decision to sell bitcoin.
mandy0317

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

Guys from what i have research south korean government shuts down all the cryptocurrency exchanges because they are starting to regulate the crypto world. And in my opinion its good for their country. But these greedy rich individuals of crypto and or institutuins of stocks are riding that news to make the price lower and as we can see its not giving a good result. So you better just stand your ground and hold it will stabilize and gets back to normal one day. And its much better if you have fiat to buy these bargain price as soon as the market gets back to normal you will have instant gains.
inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:47:35 AM

Yeah, It is a Panic!  Grin
Just whait, moon trip will come to us. Nobody knows when the fall will end and the growth will begin.
If you believe then wait.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

It's just because of other panic traders like you.

Some whales spreaded fud after selling their holding at peak.
Newbie traders got panic and sold off all their holdings.
When fomo will kick in more new investors will jump into crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

This is the herd effect, several stops are triggered and the drop continues until the price becomes so ridiculously low that a buying wave returns
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

Don't panic please.
Because Bitcoin price dump now.. I think need wait few days or week and will be OK.
Hold your coins, don't sell.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

this news comes from the rumors of south korea. the market is becoming more crazy nowadays. I think we should be wise and full of thoroughness. analyze the situation again. I think the next few weeks, the situation will return to normal

Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

I think it is affected with Mike Bell (JP Morgan) pronouncement that cryptocurrency could ban by the government.
Many investors may have panic about it.
Bitcoin has been branded a fraud by the same person years ago but look btc now.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:12:15 AM

I think it's all because of situation in Asia, governments of some countries banned cryptos, some of the adopted restrictions, so the price of bitcoin went down. Other currencies also followed, as people are waiting and are not buying it anymore.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: