Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmarketcap  (Read 778 times)
Happy Smile

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:13:33 AM

Be patient, all goes down will go up.. We just need a good news
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Hi there what happen all altcoins and bitcoin is dumping but why? Im panic about that and the coinmarketcap still dumping this is the end of cryptocurrency? Anyone knows about this? A litle worried about what happening now. Sad

I think it's all because of situation in Asia, governments of some countries banned cryptos, some of the adopted restrictions, so the price of bitcoin went down. Other currencies also followed, as people are waiting and are not buying it anymore.
We should not speculate too much, better to relax and trust this investment, if we fall into panic we will just lose our investment, crypto really move
like this if you track back the early days, corrections happen then after that the big jumped followed, so if I wear you just ignore the news and keep
holding never to sell into panic to avoid a big loss.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

I believe most of the sellers are cutting loss. They bought into at higher price, expecting to make quick money.
Bitcoin will move upwards once these people left.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

Hi there what happen all altcoins and bitcoin is dumping but why? Im panic about that and the coinmarketcap still dumping this is the end of cryptocurrency? Anyone knows about this? A litle worried about what happening now. Sad

There has been plenty of news about what's happening. Are you familiar with new sources like Coindesk or Bitcoin.com or Google?

Recently the South Korean government announced plans to regulate, restrict, ban elements of bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading. This news, even though it's just a short comment and not legislation or law, has likely driven the sell off we're seeing right now. And when one coin sells off others are likely to follow. A lot of the investors are new, thus they tend to "follow the leader or the herd".

Come on, this is not happen for the first time to cryptocurrency until you have to say this is the end of cryptocurrency. Although Bitcoin has decreased by almost 40% in the last 24 hours, it's still very reasonable when you see the price jump before this. Altcoin? They just following the kings movement, because altcoin still exist because bitcoin want it to. This is all just about bitcoin, there are rumors that prices are falling because of the holders of bitcoin futures contracts.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

First time I've heard of it .Are you sure ?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

I've never seen the market so bad and even when China had banned bitcoins, not all coins had fallen by 50% in juts 1-2 days. Bitcoin has fallen multiple times every 1-2 months but now the state is sorrowful. I hope the market can recover due to the recent news and stabilize itself. Currently, there is a lot of panic.

hopingman05

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

Well if you see it that way, I feel sad for you. But for others, seeing a lot of price drops will totally make it as their opportunity. Buying more coins in a lower price.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

I prognaziruyu on bitkoinu next! If now we leave in the flat, it will continue and will go until the middle of February, there is a decisive moment. From time to time, it can give rise to 13,500 and fall to 11500. If during this time bitcoin still falls to 9,000, then until March the positive should not be expected from him. God save us if we fall at 7500. Until the end of April there will be a flat. Here's a scenario.
Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

I think it is affected with Mike Bell (JP Morgan) pronouncement that cryptocurrency could ban by the government.
Many investors may have panic about it.
Bitcoin has been branded a fraud by the same person years ago but look btc now.

Well there's a lot of news going around the ecosystem for the past 2 days that really cause the market to crash. Governments are waging war against it, but I'm sure that we can stay afloat in the next coming days. This is not a long term effect on the market.

We can't really control how the price will moved. Sometimes it will not go on our favor because of the FUD going around. Its just normal to see corrections happening from time to time so that we can moved even to a good direction. Another bump in the road, the logical option is not to panic sell, hold on your coins and come back after 3 days. If you constantly checking the price of your investment going down, most likely that your decision will be clouded and sell everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

Really this is a matter of thinking. All the cryptocoin are tumbling with the price dump of Bitcoin. This behaviour shows a perfect negative correlation between the Bitcoin and the Altcoins. So, guys who is actually knows the right price prediction then post here. Because all the investors are now in panic mood and selling heavily.
VikasPandey888

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

I am not panicking I am thankful.....happy to see all sell as I thought I missed the boat..new to crypto now I will wait for down trend and have identified targets looking at my fiat will get some bargains and HODL till 2020 Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Davido93

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

Who doesnt kill us make us stronger.
I think in 1 month period all major coins was double value then it is now.
Do not panic,  dont let whales make profit! Just relax,  good days coming again!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:08:58 PM

The most coins are still looking good for me and I can just see a little bit blood. We saw so much gains in the last two months at so many altcoins and bitcoin. Just hold on a little bit and you will not regret it! We are just going to shake out the weak hands!
terraniagra

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

At least for being a full member, you should have spent some time on this forum and in the crypto world to have known that situations like this happen once in a while. Bitcoin had a further downward correction which usually affect all alts. This is time to buy anyone you can to make profit as I am expecting a turnbuckles from now.
I agree too, Full member it means you have more experience on this situation. Well, China and South Korea have any issues in Cryptocurrency, make the panic sell happen. Bad news make investor scared plus Panic sell from Altcoins holder make the situation worse
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

Try not to panic. Cryptocurrencies will certainly continue.
yeah panic will kill ur self. take it easy for your coins. or you can save it for long term and open it in few months.
too many newbies are joining the market so they are more likely to panic so the market price is destroyed now, I believe if it is an experienced person then they will smile to see this incident and will still hold what they have.

Lara644

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

It's too early to conclude that this is the end if cryptocurrency, I think this sell off is as a result of legislation news whether true or not has in some way caused this sell off and new investors are panicking and trying to withdraw their investments. But overall, things like this are expected and I believe market will come up again but when is what I don't knw
LitleCryptic

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

One of the gold rules of the trader is not to panic or give vent to fears. The market can not always grow. Calm, especially since this is not the first time.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

This is what happen when you see people depend on noise for their trading decision, to good trader buy dip and sell high, I don't know why some people don't know that the market correction is coming Bitcoin when from 3k to 20k in few months
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:37:16 AM

Look at the chart at every beginning of the year. Every coin is dump at january. Dont panic sell it will create new all time high in juny. And then dump a little again. However. It is still very bullish if we buy it last year. Also coinmarketcap remove korean volemu thats why the volume is not as big as before now..
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

Nothing to worry about, it's just a natural correction my friend. If you look at the chart of bitcoin from the past few years, you can see that there are always a correction in January, long term is still very good for cryptocurrency. I would be worried if things just keep going up and up without a correction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: