Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain is releasing a 815GH/s Blake(2b) miner called the AntMiner A3  (Read 3712 times)
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

Usually that is true for me too, but this time UPS delivered within two days of the miner shipping (which happened more like 7-8 days from payment), so I'm pretty happy this time around. But yes, i should probably use Fedex if I order from Bitmain in the future.

what mining pool you are using? and how is the earning?

sia.luxor.tech

It's the best one I could find, and I've been pretty happy with them so far, though I still have around 800s from dual mining sitting in Nanopool, so I'll have to point it there at some point for a bit to hit the payout.

My current earnings are around 1,800-2,000s/d depending on luck, but I expect that to drop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin.cash (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

They release a new batch ...
Be prepared for the hikes of hashrate and difficulties  Grin Cool

Dear user,

We will be releasing a new batch of the Antminer A3, the Blake(2b) miner, today!

Please note that:

1. Just like all previous batches of the Antminer A3, this batch, too, will have a limit of one miner per user.

2. To prevent hoarding by anyone or anybody and to allow more users in different time zones to purchase units in this batch, the same batch will be released four times starting at 2PM. The remaining releases will be at 4PM, 9PM and 10PM (29 January, GMT+8). As the stock in each release is limited, we suggest that you confirm your order by payment while the stock lasts.

3. All these releases will have an equal stock and same ship-out date.

4. This batch will not be available to purchase for shipping addresses located in Hong Kong.

5. All confirmed orders in this batch will start shipping after 15 March 2018.

6. Only Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will be accepted as payment method for this batch. Please choose the payment method within 30 minutes of your order submission or otherwise, your order will be EXPIRED.

7. After successfully selecting the payment method, please complete the USD wire payment for your order within 7 days, the Bitcoin cash (BCH) payment for your order within one hour, or, otherwise, your order will be EXPIRED.

When you make an order on the Bitmain website, the system automatically calculates the shipping cost to your address for the products that you have chosen. You will see the shipping cost and can make changes before you confirm your order.

For more information on how to place your order please see this article on our website.

We would like you to receive your shipment promptly and so request that you prepare in advance for the customs clearance in your country to avoid delays or even unexpected costs.

Please leave us a message via support.bitmain.com if you have additional questions or concerns.

We wish you a very happy mining experience.

Best regards,

The Bitmain team
fabry1999

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

Dear user,

We will be releasing a new batch of the Antminer A3, the Blake(2b) miner, today!

Please note that:

1. Just like all previous batches of the Antminer A3, this batch, too, will have a limit of one miner per user.

2. To prevent hoarding by anyone or anybody and to allow more users in different time zones to purchase units in this batch, the same batch will be released four times starting at 2PM. The remaining releases will be at 4PM, 9PM and 10PM (29 January, GMT+8). As the stock in each release is limited, we suggest that you confirm your order by payment while the stock lasts.

4. This batch will not be available to purchase for shipping addresses located in Hong Kong.

6. Only Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will be accepted as payment method for this batch. Please choose the payment method within 30 minutes of your order submission or otherwise, your order will be EXPIRED.

7. After successfully selecting the payment method, please complete the USD wire payment for your order within 7 days, the Bitcoin cash (BCH) payment for your order within one hour, or, otherwise, your order will be EXPIRED.

When you make an order on the Bitmain website, the system automatically calculates the shipping cost to your address for the products that you have chosen. You will see the shipping cost and can make changes before you confirm your order.

For more information on how to place your order please see this article on our website.

We would like you to receive your shipment promptly and so request that you prepare in advance for the customs clearance in your country to avoid delays or even unexpected costs.

Please leave us a message via support.bitmain.com if you have additional questions or concerns.

Best regards,

The Bitmain team

This is worst than D3 .....within few weeks you will loose money on this ASIC

Fabrizio
bitcoin.cash (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

It is 980 USD for March shipment  Grin Cheesy
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

I don't suggest getting the A3's... their income level will be very low by March i think.  only first batch release are going to be somewhat profitable still. Now diff increase super fast and that should be lost for you. just my opinion
bitcoin.cash (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

Dear user,

Please note that:

Best regards,

The Bitmain team

This is worst than D3 .....within few weeks you will loose money on this ASIC

they cancel the sale due to technical difficulties Smiley
fabry1999

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

What kind of sales policy is using Bitmain Huh

If the A3 will be worst than D3 in terms of revenue, who will buy the next Asic that Bitmain will release ?

What kind of credibility will have Bitmain ?

... sorry for my bad english !

Fabrizio
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

If the A3 will be worst than D3 in terms of revenue, who will buy the next Asic that Bitmain will release ?

As you said, D3 happened, do they have any problem selling?
bitcoin.cash (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

Dear user,

Our web shop system is crrently facing unexpected technical issues with order payments.

Because of this we have decided to cancel the Antminer A3 batch releases that were scheduled for 4PM, 9PM and 10PM today (29 January, GMT+8).

If you manged to succesfully place an order during the 2PM batch release today, you need not worry because your order will be shipped as scheduled.

For those who were unable to order during the 2PM batch release or those who planned to order during the other releases today, please stay tuned for the same batch's release at another time this week. We will announce this by email and on our social media accounts as soon as we have resolved our web shop issues and have finalized a time for it.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this sudden cancellation may have caused.

We will continue to investigate this issue to prevent it from occuring again.

Regards,

The Bitmain team
bitcoin.cash (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

That's why they sell it for 980 USD  Embarrassed Cool
bitcoin.cash (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

Usually that is true for me too, but this time UPS delivered within two days of the miner shipping (which happened more like 7-8 days from payment), so I'm pretty happy this time around. But yes, i should probably use Fedex if I order from Bitmain in the future.

what mining pool you are using? and how is the earning?

sia.luxor.tech

It's the best one I could find, and I've been pretty happy with them so far, though I still have around 800s from dual mining sitting in Nanopool, so I'll have to point it there at some point for a bit to hit the payout.

My current earnings are around 1,800-2,000s/d depending on luck, but I expect that to drop.

after reading some feedback on the internet, i avoid luxor and mine at siamining instead
greyday

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

sia.luxor.tech

after reading some feedback on the internet, i avoid luxor and mine at siamining instead

Fair enough! I'm still earning pretty solidly and getting regular payouts from Luxor so I plan to stick with them. How's siamining working out?
greyday

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

That's why they sell it for 980 USD  Embarrassed Cool

Yup. It would seem they learned from the D3 debacle.

Since this doesn't ship until March I actually think this was a good call on their part. The markup on the initial batch is recovered in the first week of mining, and the lower price makes a later batch more appealing. I'm content with just the one A3 (I'm more of a gpu miner anyway), but if I hadn't ordered in the first batch I would definitely consider the second at this price point...
Rody81

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:08:21 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 09:32:05 PM by Rody81

Wouldn't it make sense for people who ordered in the first batch to jump on another one for $980 to average the cost of the miners?
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

Wouldn't it make sense for people who ordered in the first batch to jump on another one for $980 to average the cause of the miners?
yeah i  might i already have 3 mining now
legalexpress

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

Dear user,

Our web shop system is crrently facing unexpected technical issues with order payments.

Because of this we have decided to cancel the Antminer A3 batch releases that were scheduled for 4PM, 9PM and 10PM today (29 January, GMT+8).

If you manged to succesfully place an order during the 2PM batch release today, you need not worry because your order will be shipped as scheduled.

For those who were unable to order during the 2PM batch release or those who planned to order during the other releases today, please stay tuned for the same batch's release at another time this week. We will announce this by email and on our social media accounts as soon as we have resolved our web shop issues and have finalized a time for it.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this sudden cancellation may have caused.

Regards,

The Bitmain team

So, when will you reopen the site?
greyday

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

Wouldn't it make sense for people who ordered in the first batch to jump on another one for $980 to average the cost of the miners?

Maybe. It really depends on what happens with the coin and the difficulty, because if it goes the route of the D3 it will be a lot faster to recoup the $2300 or whatever at the current rate than it will be to recoup $980 at, say, $3/day profit.
bitcoin.cash (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:18:47 AM

Isn't it interesting? see below

https://twitter.com/BITMAINtech/status/957620387558260736

We'd like to offer a $800 @BITMAINtech discount coupon to every @ObeliskTechHQ coupon holder. We look forward to collaborating with the @ObeliskTechHQ team to finalize the details. Stay tuned for more information on this.
MiningDoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:14:32 AM

Dear user,

Regards,

The Bitmain team

So, when will you reopen the site?

From the email I got, those batch 2 A3's are not shipping until march 15th.  They have plenty of time to reopen the orders Smiley

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
bitcoin.cash (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

Dear user,

We will be reopening the batch of the Antminer A3, the Blake(2b) miner, tomorrow.

Please note that:

1. Just like previous batches of the Antminer A3, this batch, too, will have a limit of one miner per user.

2. To prevent hoarding by anyone or anybody and to allow more users in different time zones to purchase units in this batch, the same batch will be released five times starting at 9AM. The remaining releases will be at 12PM, 3PM, 6PM and 9PM (31 January, GMT+8).

3. All these releases will have an equal stock and same ship-out date. As the stock in each release is limited, we suggest that you confirm your order by payment while the stocks last.

5. All confirmed orders will start shipping after 15 March 2018.

6. Only Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will be accepted as payment method for this batch. Please select the payment method within 30 minutes of your order submission or otherwise, your order will be EXPIRED.

7. After successfully selecting the payment method, please complete the Bitcoin cash (BCH) payment for your order within one hour, or, otherwise, your order will be EXPIRED.

Please let us know via support.bitmain.com if you have additional questions or concerns.

Best regards,

The Bitmain team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: