Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Drop Down starts Now  (Read 379 times)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Hey....Friend's

At late night I see one of the major exchanges in coindesk news like the BTC price drop down approx $10,000. So what do u think about it?

Look at this:
Not only bitcoin, most of cryptocurrency price are going down. Don't worry mate, it will not for long term, it looks like going down because the price seems like too much increased on last December. Bitcoin price is tend to rise so don't worry.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

yes it may happen because it is related to the decision of south korea
this causes a downturn for bitcoin, new investors may be desperate with this situation
I myself try to be more relevant, waiting for the best decision right now

This is because of the number of dump we are getting from panic selling of many users and because of the new about South Korea's decision and many FUD that are causing users to panic more, if you know better you will not fret because of the sudden drop of bitcoin this is not the end my friend and bitcoin will still continue, And it is still in the $10,000 mark value right it is just an opportunity to buy more.
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

It will be fine, guys Wink Statistics say this happens every year before the Chinese New Year - folks need money to buy presents Smiley
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

Hey....Friend's

At late night I see one of the major exchanges in coindesk news like the BTC price drop down approx $10,000. So what do u think about it?

Look at this:

I think it's a moment to buy bitcoin or altcoin
parweshparva@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

If you explore the history of Bitcoin, you will find that this is not the the first time BTC is going through this phase.

Market has tumbled & people have panicked because of recent announcement in China & South Korea, these announcements can not keep the cryptocurrencies down for a long time. Market need some time to recover, but BTC worm would start crawling upward in coming days.
mwinter

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

I think Bitcoin is in serious trouble because it simply isn't working. For example, I have a transaction that hasn't been confirmed for 21 days now! Yeah, that's right 21 days. The transaction consists of a whopping 138 UTXOs but this simply sometimes happens in real life. I also added the recommended transaction fee for getting it confirmed within 48 hours. Nobody is really talking all that much about this serious problem in the mainstream media. Once this news hits the mainstream Bitcoin will probably be toast. Nobody needs a proof-of-concept implementation that simply isn't working in real life. We have reached the point where it has become faster and cheaper to send money with Western Union. Sad but true.
wklt2002

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Bitcoin drop down started 1 month ago. Now we are at the end of this drop down, correction. This month, probably this week is you last chance to buy Bitcoin. Current BTC price is the cheapest price you will get this year.

Do you think that it will grow up in nearest future? I mean, will its price will be higher by the end of January?

Yes it will be higher. 15000$ or more will be seen before February. March 25000$, April 35000$. Then another correction. 70000$ at the end of summer.

If that would happen, wouldn't that mean there will be another dump? I think it would be better for the market when it rises slowly but steady. Because to hit the marks you stated it will have to constantly go up very fast.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

Reading the topic, it's like reading "Bitcoin Sale startes now". lol
Seriously, time to buy some more. Or maybe, some altcoins. This is a perfect chance to accumulate bitcoin. Bitcoin price drops happen many times but still, we saw a very great rise after that dump. Everyone should not be affected by any news.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

Hey....Friend's

Look at this:
I do not think this will be an overwhelming influence because I saw at the beginning of 2017 that the same chart is happening at the moment. so I think bitcoin in 2018 will not be much different from the previous year.
bitcoin will remain king.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

Bitcoin drop down started 1 month ago. Now we are at the end of this drop down, correction. This month, probably this week is you last chance to buy Bitcoin. Current BTC price is the cheapest price you will get this year.

You're right, it will be an opportunity to buy bitcoin and altcoins in the cheapest price in which most of us are praying that price may less someday so that we could ride together to the moon. So here it is now that we must not miss this chance to be onboard before its too late again and regretting.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

the price drop started 24 hours before your "now".

and it is one of the same FUD waves that we keep seeing in bitcoin. and they are at it once again. otherwise there shouldn't have been any drop under any circumstances with all the new money that keeps coming in.
but when they spread the fear there is nothing stopping the newbies from exiting in panic.

it happens too often that it starts to become ridiculous how many times the same scenario is designed with same results...

Only Bitcoin
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

Yes bitcoin really drop down now and I am afraid that I will be losing more money if it will continue to drop but all I need to do is to keep on believing that it will rise again so all I need to do now is to wait patiently.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

I was worried and afraid this would be the end of crypto finance. do you also think so?
please give me motivation, so i can feel calm with the crypto condition today!
Sunforceman

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

This is a temporary decrease for bitcoin, after 1-2 weeks it will again fly up to the previous level and soon and even higher

maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:03:06 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:29:38 AM by maianh09

Hey....Friend's

Look at this:
There is sadness for all traders.  Is a difficult week for us all as Bitcoin is going down so fast. There is a lot of bad news influencing the price of Bitcoin that dump it.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

Yes. BTC price has dropped but it will be back again. Even in other investments, stocks rise an fall. It is a good time to invest and advise investors to hold their BTC or sell to me I they want. BTC will be back in no time and will be back with a bang
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

I was worried and afraid this would be the end of crypto finance. do you also think so?
please give me motivation, so i can feel calm with the crypto condition today!

Lol! You do believe on Fud News.. Alot of businessman jumping in around the blockchain to create new token and bitcoin is the core of all alts that makes increases so you tell me is it the end of crypto?? Japan and Russia embrance bitcoin and crypto? So you think this 2 countries will suffer? I think no. Its manipulation of the government.
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

yes this time bitcoin down drastically. I think behind all this there is something big whale play. I guess, it's time to buy a bitcoin with a lower value at this time.

Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

It is better if you just have to prepare for it and buy a bitcoin. As long as the price is cheap you buy it, you can immediately recover it when you have purchased your bitcoin. Can not you just recover it, will it grow when you grow up the bitcoin you bought? You can sell it at high value. Beyond buying your money, just keep yourself safe and get your money.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

Reading the topic, it's like reading "Bitcoin Sale startes now". lol
Seriously, time to buy some more. Or maybe, some altcoins. This is a perfect chance to accumulate bitcoin. Bitcoin price drops happen many times but still, we saw a very great rise after that dump. Everyone should not be affected by any news.

Totally agree, now it is the best time to invest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: