Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
agimat

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

If the price is low maybe you can wait until the price stable. If the low price you sell, I think you get a little profits. It is just my opinion Smiley

Yes i agree of this if the said price declining, you wait it and monitor the market price or the value of said coin until such time the right time comes on your ways when the value of the coin will greatly increased sell all your coins to earned big profit.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Sell ​​everything to buy bitcoin?
This is unattractive, you do not have to sell everything or everything to buy bitcoin. You simply buy bitcoin with your savings, or sell unworthy goods in use again to buy bitcoin.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
That maybe true where those in the higher positions are just making money out of us but as far as we're concern, we are also earning big here amidst that system being more dominant nowadays. We should not sell out everything all of a sudden or else we will totally regret it afterwards if ever the price rises up once again.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

Why sell everything? Selling everything or everything to buy bitcoin, it is a stupid thing. If we sell everything or everything, it can cause us to fall and the poor do not have anything. Do not get too confident with this world, remember the crypto world is still the stage of development. If you want to buy bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin with savings you own or sell your goods that are not feasible in use to buy bitcoin.  Smiley
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

almost the same as the pyramid system but you can see the growth of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. this is not mmm or money game. this is an investment with real technology. are their projects worthless?
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

I do not think that selling all your coins and tokens, as well as leaving the world of crypto currency, is a good decision. You first earned quite a lot of money on the Crypto currency. Could make a significant part of the profits in fiat and earn further. However, you have made, probably a lot of mistakes. And above all, because you can not risk everything. Also, you need to stop and take precautionary measures in time. I think you still want to get one more chance in the light of experience.

Far_peter

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

The topic should be called "I'm in panic". Seriously, you write true stuff, but this doesn't mean sell actually everything. BTC was the hypiest currency and that is why it is truly a pyramid. Now the era of "projects" is comming, where you will make money only if you precisely research the market. The profits will be lower, but more stable with less volatility in prices.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

For me, you don’t need to sell everything to enter the cryptocurrency world and in the world of investing or trading. Yes, you don’t need to spend too much money especially if you can’t afford to lose it all. But if you want to sell all your cryptocurrency because you feel that this crypto is just a bobble so do it, it's your loss in the end if bitcoin and another cryptocurrency that you own become expensive and you lose a massive amount of money. If you are a trader or investor in cryptocurrencies and have a lot of experiences, I know that you know what to do, in this time of crisis that most of the crypto’s value is dropping
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

almost the same as the pyramid system but you can see the growth of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. this is not mmm or money game. this is an investment with real technology. are their projects worthless?

Creator of this thread compared all crypto-currencies with Bitconnect. How to trust his words when
he done that? He earned $110k on trading? Not a chance!!!
   I`m here for a year or little more, since than I read about Bitconnect, and many people warned all
of us that it`s going down, big time.
   Crypto-currencies are not ponzi scheme. I agree with you Owmivmen, this is a growing technology,
and there will be many ups and downs before it become number one in the world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

When viewed from the graph of price movement bitcoin does have a triangle or pyramid shape, which at the time of January the price of crypto experienced a high increase and decreased to date. I think it's an annual cycle and there's a time to buy back.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

If you are trading from December 2017, Yes, then you certainly have every right to argue so, I'm sorry for you and the number of people who swept from the hill to the bottom. If you had previously started trading at least in 2015, your opinion would be different now. But you think that alas.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!

YES, sell everything please, so we can buy more and cheaper !

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

dominate.

I think trading is not the only option you have to earn money. In this forum, there are many lot of ways. You can use your facebook account sharing, posting and on twitter, you will only need to tweet and like. Joining also signature campaign, use your blogging, editing skills through youtube etc. With bounty, time will only be your capital. And please do not be someone else out there, that because you are scammed, you will generalize everything as scammed also.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

dominate.

I think trading is not the only option you have to earn money. In this forum, there are many lot of ways. You can use your facebook account sharing, posting and on twitter, you will only need to tweet and like. Joining also signature campaign, use your blogging, editing skills through youtube etc. With bounty, time will only be your capital. And please do not be someone else out there, that because you are scammed, you will generalize everything as scammed also.
Yes there are many ways to earn a lot of money and you can make your life very easy so you should invest your extra income because it will more beneficial your earning and your future will also secure because it will give you best profit by its high price, so that's why you should never disappointed from its low price just take some patience.
hamade

Activity: 337
Merit: 150

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:18:24 AM

no sell Everything . it should be "sell everything and invest the money in cryptocurrency coins"
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

I still beleive that once we enter crypto-world we are looking forward for two gains, money and innovation.
We tend to support uncertain projects, yet we invest our time and money as we see it as profitable in the future and hoping that these technologies can contribute in the improvement of our economic system.
If we want to stay we must feed our knowledge consistently and gain experience to survive on this business. If not better exit now.

We cannot easily say that the whole crypto market is a scheme, rather it is simply the nature of trading business itself. One wins today, two or more loses. So once we hit that certain point on opportunity of huge gains,we have to pause. We sell a part or we sell everything?, that's a personal decision and should be without regret.

We profit, we move on, new comers enter and wait for their turn and watch the market. If greed comes next that's where we loose everything.

Still here, always online and watching..
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:21:05 AM

Bitcoin has soared and plummeted, playing with a heartbeat, which is actually better for investors with high risk tolerance, because there is a lot of risk here. Bullish sentiment will naturally push up the price of bitcoin, and some political factors will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin.

Yes we need to follow the flow, the best thing to do is to study the flow of bitcoin price so that we can avoid lose of profit. Cryptocurrencies prices are really unstable so we need to monitor well and study how the market works.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

What is the reason you sell everything? You can say good reason, if you do not like to keep it you can friend it, but if you fear something that you sell then perhaps you should rethink
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:49:32 AM

dominate.

You have your reasons to sell everything you have and I have also my reason why I am stating and continue to buy and trade coins. I see crypto as a very promising innovation in the future. It has many great possibilities especially in the online market and service.

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:44:17 AM

maybe when you lose or fail, you're not lucky, or maybe you're careless. from the beginning I know bitcoin until now I have never experienced a loss, because I don't invest, I only trade and hold coins if the price is low. and all this has always give me a profit. the market is downtrend right now, but there will be times when the market goes up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: