Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect is Dead.... :(  (Read 1029 times)
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

Honestly I don't feel pity for bitconnect investors (suckers) that lose money. They should've known this was a ponzi scheme. There were too much information regarding this scam basically everywhere. I hope we will see these scams less than now in the future.

I think you're wrong about that. Many people who bought BitConnect from stock exchanges were unaware of BitConnect's system. So many people may have invested in this system without knowing it.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

Bitconnect is still breathing and fighting for its existence, i wonder there are still believers of this ponzi cause the coin  has still price and traded to different exchanges to different trading pairs.
Rouse_creationsHostel

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Bitconnect is still breathing and fighting for its existence, i wonder there are still believers of this ponzi cause the coin  has still price and traded to different exchanges to different trading pairs.

Breathing? haha, even microbes need to breathe. xD
Joyjit

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

Bitconnect was even in the top 20 of coinamrketcap list at some point in late 2017 . If they are actually pumping and dumping, people are going to lose a lot of money.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

It was sadden that bitconnect shutsdown most of their features, there value really goes down a lot. I feel sad because I have family members who invested in bitconnect and I hope they will release their capital investment.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

Bitconnect is dead but the scam idea behind it is not. There is another new coin called Lendconnect
with similar website and features that is going to suck in many new investors unfortunately.
@Mkrish7

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

Never Go Full Retard

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

I think they are back, I was watching Youtube and saw an ad starting with Bitconnect logo Shocked its called Zouk coin !!
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

So, just strike out this useless project. This is normal situation. Be more positive and concentrate your attention on more successful projects
roshanfious

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

So, just strike out this useless project. This is normal situation. Be more positive and concentrate your attention on more successful projects
Dropped from 480$ to $9,08 USD ( current price) already improved that Biconnect lost everything :  their trust at investors, their valuation at the system . I could say that the fallen of Bitconnect pulling down a huge empire of MLM coins which are really potiental to developing.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

It was heartbraking to see it burn... It was pretty obvious for people who know about economy but still, it's a heartbraking sight to see it burn down slowly. Hope this "recovery" is legit and the owner of those last tokens won't get hit once more, they already lost a lot...
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:08:13 PM

There are scammers even trying to get the last rays of hope from those who have already been scammed! Seriously, this world of crypto is not for newbies. It truly is the wild wild west over here. Too bad for those who got ripped off, it is easy to be blinded by the potential riches and take a gamble - I guess people just wanted to believe that they could change their lives in the blink of an eye. They will be more cautious next time.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Bitconnect is biggest scam ever.. When my friend adviced to check their whitepaper and how their system works, i said to my friend one word: Stay away! This ponzi scheme can hurt both of us because noone can get rich on ladder ponzi schemes except owners.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

I think yes bitconect is dead. Its down very fast.
From beginner so many people said that they get much profit from bitconnect but i still doubt with this project so i never invest in bitconnect. N now its scam. I am lucky

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

Update:
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:
http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26
***SCAM AGAIN***
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: