Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:53:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you don't buy you will cry  (Read 1209 times)
DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

I don't know why you would say that. No one knows what will happen tomorrow. I choose to wait patiently, instead of buying bitcoin now, so there is a big risk.
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.
That's great. a big change from bitcoin and a few altcoins.
Today, I bought 2 more BTC
I will keep it for a long time.
I'm still fine with a few altcoins.
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

ALL of the posts supporting PUMP or HOLDING are BOTS on this forum. Guaranteed.

HOLDING OR BUYING NOW IS SIMPLY CRAZY. THE BEST WAY TO LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY QUICKLY.

All the good thinking people are now selling and leaving the sinking boat.

The title of this thread should be IF YOU BUY (OR HOLDING)  YOU WILL CRY
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

I would like to participate in the investment but I can not. Since I do not have much money now, I can not invest in it. Actually, this is a great time to invest in bitcoin or any coin altcoins. The cost of all went down and only gave us a few days to decide to buy them. I recommend investing in bitcoin and Etherum. I'm sure its price will return as strong as it used to be.

coinSpecter32

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

Yeah I think it is now the best time to buy coins right now. The price of the coins have lowered from 10-20%. It will be a good time for the new investors to come in.
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.

Now, this is the right to do. I feel so sad for those people who panic because Bitcoin’s price is dumping really hard. Bitcoin in a dip is actually not a bad situation. In fact, it is a great opportunity given to us. I agree with you that we should buy Bitcoin now. Bitcoin will skyrocket in the future for sure.

watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

[/quote

i agree with you.its time to buy bitcoins now or else your gonna cry. it will pump i think in 1month
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

already $10k... can it go back to $20k or may be higher by end of 2018?
I do believe when bitcoins reach one certain amount it goes back there and goes forward to break that price.

I am not sure it will be going down again gor more thousands of dollars.
But one thing is for sure.
It is already at a low price so it might stop anytime soon.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

Now, this is the right to do. I feel so sad for those people who panic because Bitcoin’s price is dumping really hard. Bitcoin in a dip is actually not a bad situation. In fact, it is a great opportunity given to us. I agree with you that we should buy Bitcoin now. Bitcoin will skyrocket in the future for sure.

Did you study history or banking ?

Dot.CON bust, South-sea, Tulips or anything

Sounds like your in for more than you can afford to loss and you could be dreaming of things that will never be
but it was not South Korea that ended the dream, it's the greedy miners we have here and a system that won't
scale.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

If you look at the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin then this is a chance to get a big profit, but that if the price can increase in the future.
Our main concern all this time is if the price continues to decline and the assets we have are all sold .
So I think for those of us who have limited capital then it is better to wait until all conditions become stable again.
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

I wonder if the percentage of the the BOTS paid by exchange platforms to pump the coins also when is obviously time to sell, is 99% or 100% on this forum.

Seriously i have never seen in my life so many bots/fake posts like I am seeing now on this forum.

Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

If btc of 8000 usd buys btc with all the money you have, i bet on 50% of this property, btc wave can reach 35000, and 150000 next year so buy so many btc. Happy new year

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

yes if u miss the buy bitcoin then after few days u will cry because because bitcoin increase that!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
ClutchThese

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

I'm really surprised at the number of responses saying it's a great time to buy.

Folks, when you see a sharp line pointing down... it's not a good time to buy. It's probably a better time to evaluate your holdings. Look at the circumstances around BTC and understand why it's losing value.

1. price manipulation
2. extremely high transaction prices
3. China regulations
4. Korea regulations
5. ~100 people own ~40% of BTC - subjecting it to extreme manipulation

I'd love for everyone to make out like bandits and become millionaires by holding BTC, but you have to be smart investors.  

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

Clearly yes there are great market opportunities in these days of mourning
andyandyuk

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

You must be new to Bitcoin because that is not even close.  2013 witnessed a crash of almost 90%, from $2,000 down to almost $200.

The current price would need to fall past $2,000 from a high of $20,000 to exceed the last crash but that is never going to happen. 

It is too strong now even for the whale investors, institutional manipulators and pump and dump brigade.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

It was 1152 max and dropped to 200. I was on during those times, sold at 840. The climb back took really long if I remember it right.

LE: took 4 years to get back to 1150.

Dec 05, 2013   1152.73   

Jan 15, 2015   176.90

Jan 05, 2017   1156.73

Crazyness started after that

Dec 17, 2017   19475.80   

So where will the bottom be this time around?  Grin
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

Yes I also do think people who do not invest now will lick their wounds at the end of the day. The price of BTC and its value will be back with a bang in no time and people will wish they had invested, just like in the past
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

All is go down now, it so very risky to buy now. Everday its going down and down, its not yet the time to buy i will buy if the price stops from falling down. Everyone takes this time to buy because they will gain more profit in the future.

slyfox0800

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

I understand that this is not the first serious drop in the rate of basic crypto currency, but when will it go up? the nerves begin to fail((
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: