Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:20:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you don't buy you will cry  (Read 1209 times)
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

Now, this is the right to do. I feel so sad for those people who panic because Bitcoin’s price is dumping really hard. Bitcoin in a dip is actually not a bad situation. In fact, it is a great opportunity given to us. I agree with you that we should buy Bitcoin now. Bitcoin will skyrocket in the future for sure.

Did you study history or banking ?

Dot.CON bust, South-sea, Tulips or anything

Sounds like your in for more than you can afford to loss and you could be dreaming of things that will never be
but it was not South Korea that ended the dream, it's the greedy miners we have here and a system that won't
scale.

You see tulips, DOTCOM, so you are here to do ?, or are you just looking and not get btc? funny

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

I totally agree with that now the price of bitcoin is low and i hope the fee of transaction of bitcoin will be low because this is the cause of uses other cryptocurrency in the market
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.

I agree, bitcoin values ​​will return to normal over time. the current value is slightly increased compared to yesterday. I have bought a bit of bitcoin, because I do not have much capital.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

I concur with you. this is the very best time to buy BTC. as it might never get to this level again after fall...
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

I think some of the big money and the media have taken part in the collapse. We don't need to be too scared. Market data are also showing, USDT is increasing, indicating that there is money to enter the market. It doesn't take too long. The bitcoin's revision will end, maybe it's tomorrow.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

yeah, surly you will Grin this dip of bitcoin is the very deep dip happens in the history of bitcoin. so this is time that we waiting, invest now more than you can for more better result in the future, because after this deep dip, im sure and really sure bitcoin rocketing to the moon. dont miss the ride now.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.
Yes, it must be very sad if you miss this moment to buy more bitcoin. I already bought some bitcoin from the paycheck. We know that bitcoin is down -13% and that will make us profit when it sells in the future. I am optimistic bitcoin and ETH will rise again the price.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

Please, stop saying that.

No one can grant profits for sure when it is about bitcoin. Maybe your forecasts are accurate this time but it will never be for sure.

And then, please, do you believe in bitcoin? If you do, then you must be aware that bitcoin is not only about short-term profits. t can be highly profitable, but the aim is to build a lasting currency, able to compete with fiat money. The idea is to get rid of banks and governmental control.

If you only care about your personnal, short-term profits, this will never happen. And it would be such a loss for society.

Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

It's good to see that despite of all bad news about bitcoin price still we have the people whos still positive about it. You know since I entered bitcoin I am always positive that even bitcoin will fail I still continue investing with bitcoin. So when you want to get involved with crypts you must be positive and have patience to wait until it rise.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

the accident always happens to the unstable bitcoin the price and maybe the current price goes down but we see it will soon be going to rise again the price but it is true if the price is low it is the right time to buy

tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

This big drop in price of bitcoin is not new, and we all know that this big decrease in price will change and it will back again in rising of bitcoin value. Like what last year.
Bitcoin value rightnow is still high compare to the other crytocurrencies, so we better think that this big drop is a only a chance for us to buy more bitcoin untill its price is not increasing again .
No one knows the exact future of bitcoin so we better trust it, be patient and hope that its value will increase again.

OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

I agree that the price drop was unexpected as an accident and the price was very low. This is a good time to buy, but what did you depend on to make sure that prices will rebound in the near future or even prices will not continue to decline in the coming days?  In my opinion, almost no one knows the cause of this rebound so it is difficult to predict.

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

I agree that the price drop was unexpected as an accident and the price was very low. This is a good time to buy, but what did you depend on to make sure that prices will rebound in the near future or even prices will not continue to decline in the coming days?  In my opinion, almost no one knows the cause of this rebound so it is difficult to predict.
Yes, the price dumb was not anticipated, but don't cry, if we will just cry for not buying then do we think that it is already the end of cryptocurrency? Of course not, it is not yet the end so we don't need to cry for the things that we can even find a way. Make a way, don't cry if we want change, then find a way to live that change.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

most of the people between age 20-30 believe this is a correction.. This is not even a correction. dotcom people know it, correction happens when the prices drop %80 - 90...
I think this is a manupilative season. Cryptocurrencies are having trouble with governments and so on.. Even Bitcoin crashes (i don't believe so...), other currencies will fall and recover themselves (i believe this for good coins of course, not shit coins)
I hope btc falls to 5-6 k so I can get more Cheesy
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

That's great. a big change from bitcoin and a few altcoins.
Today, I bought 2 more BTC
I will keep it for a long time.
I'm still fine with a few altcoins.
The deepest decline in bitcoin prices throughout the history of bitcoin. prices fall by more than $5k in just a few days. mass panic really gives a very unusual effect for bitcoin prices. news of bitcoin bans in various countries has actually managed to make many users panic. but not for me. I just see this as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin again. because I see bitcoin prices will return to normal and will go back up in the next few days. do not be cry if you did not buy bitcoin at the moment..
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

Most of earners want to gain bitcoin without cashing in any amount of money. Yes, this kind of opportunity was a perfect timing to buy bitcoin. But for me, i dont have to buy bitcoin.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

true. this dip is the very deep dip in the history of bitcoin. we cant hide the truth that many of investors are dumping their bitcoin just to cut their loses. but not me, for me this is the right time to invest/buy/collect more bitcoin and even altcoin to earn more profits after this dip. all chart are in the red and clearly this is the very right time to.
AlaitisalKhayr

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

Yes sir, you right. This is the lowest level that bitcoin can reach then the price will pump again. The bitcoin adoption is growing. Even bitcoin become the main online payment methode in some countries.
mayaboti

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

I think btc price will be 8k end of this month
Ariel1122

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

Yeah bitcoin price going down rapidly its better to buy now or cry soon, i think bitcoin price this year become 50,000$
I buy now and hold it until the price become 50k$ Cool.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: