Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:08:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you don't buy you will cry  (Read 1209 times)
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.
It's only normal. Bitcoin price will crash. We cannot say whether it will go up or go down. But yesterday, I bought BTC worth $ 500. I'm gonna hold it till the end of the year. That is my investement and plan.
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

I was quick enough to get some cheap bitcoins again,definitly a good move to buy the dip! ;-)
I think a lot of people will cry soon because they have panic sold their bitcoins.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

I think many people got scared because of South Coreea and its problems but this should't be a reason to sell. In my opinion, people who sell now will regret in few days/weeks
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.

I agree with you, bitcoin fall back in price, It is a very good opportunity to buy it. Hold the bitcoin and wait for the spike at the end of the year, this will be a big advantage.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:59:43 AM

already $10k... can it go back to $20k or may be higher by end of 2018?
Yes, It's already touch 10k$ and now it's going up. As a my predict it will cross 20k$ in this year but it take time. So, keep patient!
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

I won't cry either smile. I will sit and think how to buy more coins when the price is down and tell my family and friends to buy it soon. Never be thinking to do a good thing, always go for it it is risky though. Planning to lend some fiat from my friends to buy some more bitcoins even though I have few.

alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Rather than panic selling they should be holding and buying more Grin
But if you are good trader you shouldve cutloss and buyback lower

But because I am not a good trader I prefer hodling Grin

Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

Yes you are right Bitcoin price drops down, but this is a perfect time to buy bitcoin, because of it's low price, we don't know yet when it will rise up again, in addition we need to plan first before you buy bitcoin, because it is risky to buy it.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

True, falling bitcoin prices are a disaster for some people but for people who have this capital is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin and trade, if only I had the money to buy bitcoin, I would definitely buy it.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

I have personally experienced 4 big crashes in the last two years. This one doesn't scare me. I encouraged my brothers and my friends to buy now because this could be their last opportunity to buy at these prices.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

I've missed a moment when it was better to buy and I had to buy a little more expensive and I just pay it off
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

I have personally experienced 4 big crashes in the last two years. This one doesn't scare me. I encouraged my brothers and my friends to buy now because this could be their last opportunity to buy at these prices.
It's not really a crash, just a correction. Smiley it would be a crash if bitcoin went $1k or below. i bought little chunk of BTC at $10k, wish i had more money to buy, corrections like these are the best opportunity to buy cheap BTC.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

I totally agree with you, this dip market is a great opportunity to invest. But the issue is, most of the people have no idea about Investment, even about the basics of Investment, they always want to make money but no taking risk! They go panicked when the price goes down, but they forget that a dip market is just an opportunity to grow your investment.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

They will not cry but they will have full of regrets and cannot sleep thinking the whole night the profit he should have get if he bought during the dip. This is the right time to buy because aside from Bitcoin, all of the altcoins are very cheap.
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

I have bought before 1 week, after my purchased bitcoin price has fall down, and now it's going to up but I have no money right now to buy more some btc for average my price.I am looming forward if it's price again down then surely I will buy some.  
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

Big discount. For those who have the capital certainly will not miss this great opportunity to buy some BTC at a low price. Then sit quietly for some time to wait for the higher bounce price.
psi1000

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

It's not really a crash, just a correction. Smiley it would be a crash if bitcoin went $1k or below. i bought little chunk of BTC at $10k, wish i had more money to buy, corrections like these are the best opportunity to buy cheap BTC.

This! Quote everythings!
marlonBitCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

now I am crying it started to go back up again it seems  Cry.. Once you understand the true nature of bitcoins and crypto as a whole it is easy to earn money. "Buying Low and Selling High seems to be the key"
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

it is not still a cash if it is a crash it would be lower than 200usd. it is still high compared to the time I joined bitcoin  6 months ago. but I agree it is the right time to buy bitcoin as it will rise agin soon. it will go back to its peak again sooner. it is normal in this crypto world.
Aeotx

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

The bitcoin price now is falling and I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin.
I predict that bitcoin price was up again at $20k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: