Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you don't buy you will cry  (Read 1209 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

now many people are taking advantage of this situation to invest. many people are investing in bitcoin and altcoin because the price is down.
if anyone sells their bitcoin it will lose money because the price is down.

Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.

Bitcoin has increased as I say, you see, I want to say the next bitcoin peak will be $ 35,000! Hold btc and altcoin!
I believe this is a better chance than December!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
psi1000

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

Every down of the price is a buy occasion. I hope that the price go down a little bit more...
dineth88

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

shopping town is over now. its going up again
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

The biggest crash in the history of BTC has been occurred from 2 days ago till now. It' all over now. If you don't buy after reading this post you will cry soon.

Personally I think todays buyers will be crying by weekend. Its all about supply and demand, we can not buy bitcoin without handing over ID which costs us our privacy, why would we want anything that costs us that privacy? I predict £0.01 per bitcoin in the next week or 2, unless the exchanges accept we are NOT customers rather patrons, so KYC stupidity does not apply and will not be respected by anybody with half a brain cell Smiley
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

As a Bitcoin hodler and altcoin bag holder, I hope you're right. But to be honest, I'm not too sure either that the bottom is in. We could still go down further, meeting the so said 8K bears Cheesy And then consolidating there for a "while" before going into another rocket ride. Let's see who's gonna cry, people who bought or those who didn't.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

We all have different perspective through here , but sometimes the value of bitcoin goes down and either it rise up unexpectedly cause of the demand of the marketplace. But well maybe will cry but there's a tons of chances to still buy bitcoin.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

Kind of. This is a great opportunity for buyers to buy bitcoin. This thing does not need to be passe the chance will be in waste. Even though it looks like bad or negative but even the negative situation could be a positive like this if the price drop down the opportunity to invest and to buy bitcoin is great when in times like this.
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

I do not cry over dips on crypto currencies, this is something I have no control over it.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

Why would I cry? There has been a lot of avenues now to earn on the platform of Cryptocurrency now. I believe a lot have started investing in other coin areas; altcoins. As for those who complained bitterly that Bitcoin price was too high, a window was created for them to buy yesterday. Don't know if there will be another dip like that again.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

You really know nothing of the history of Bitcoin , do you?
Once upon a time after that Bitcoin had reached 60$, it went back to 2$. I guess that was a real crash, not the little dip of yesterday Smiley

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

You are very right, I bought some BTC yesterday since I trust that the price will go up soon. It is a pity not to buy at such price and we may not be seeing such low price again.
Alphabay.Shop

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

These days bitcoin can still fall more, I would wait a little longer to buy. But I'm sure of something, buy now or wait, if you do not buy, you'll regret it. Cool Cool
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

I already am crying.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

It is an on line digital currency.If you invest into bitcoin and the value will increase out of your think you must glad.If you confuse to invest but the bitcoin value increase more and more than you will cry to say what I do.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Buy while it's falling. Buy some more while it's still falling. Now that it increased, stop. Lots of new investors are now happy with their position. Good luck to all of us!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is going to gain the price during the coming months but that does not mean that I would recommend everyone to invest in Bitcoin. One should always understand that cryptocurrency is a market having wild behaviour that's why he should never invest anything beyond the level of his comfort zone. He is also supposed to do his own deep research before taking any investment decision.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

already $10k... can it go back to $20k or may be higher by end of 2018?

we will never know whether bitcoin can penetrate 20k usd or not in the future, but because of my belief that bitcoin will be the most desirable thing someday in the future, then I have to make a decision to buy and hold bitcoin for a longer time.

TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

Yea I agree with the statement ,
Because in bitcoin there are people earning like anything , there many numbers of investors but still there are many people they are very much scared on bitcoin investment , for them I would like to say this statement If you don’t buy you will cry  Cry Cry

Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

Yes, I agree

Now Bitcoin price $11880 . Past two days fall in $9500. Now this time to buy bitcoin. If you can't buy bitcoin you will really cry. Because this year end Bitcoin price will be high amount.Then bitcoin growth is rise again continues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: