Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to invest in?  (Read 750 times)
peachaston4 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

Given the current drop and FUD, which altcoins are likely to recover back? Currently invested in Bitcoin but I'm thinking of converting to another coin.
Suggestions?
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

Given the current drop and FUD, which altcoins are likely to recover back? Currently invested in Bitcoin but I'm thinking of converting to another coin.
Suggestions?
I have a few suggestions:
Bitcoin: Bitcoin is unstoppable. The worldwide community is too strong against manipulations by traditional finance sector and governments.The innovation of blockchain can't be destroyed like internet. Third parties are not needed for payments.
Dogecoin: It recovered fast from the general crash of cryptocurrencies. It also gives a nice opportunity to lend on Poloniex. If you have the opportunity for an account on Polonoiex, lend them for 1% daily. The margin traders are speculating much on Doge so they pay the rates.
Monero: In my opinion Monero will one of the leading cryptocurrencies in near future. More and more governments will try to take influence to cryptocurrencies and track all citizens, who hold cryptocurrencies. Monero has proven high privacy and can be used in case of a ban of cryptocurrencies.
Ethereum: Ethereum has one of the most interesting platforms for innovative projects and crowd funding (ICO-projects)
ICO tokens:: There are many scam projects, but also promising ICOs coming with innovative  projects. These kind of investments need a good research to gain great profits.
I would generally recommend well established decentralized altcoins for long term portfolio.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Market is very messy at the moment Its dropping hard many traders are worried about market. Its only a correction of market for me but I see this market as an good opportunity to invest in some good altcoins. Right now I am considering to invest in some altcoins that are Rdd, Dogecoin, PowerLedger, Dash and Stratis.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

I will go for First is Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform.Second is Bitcoin, because bitcoin is the mother currency of all coin and its ever green currency,and the third in this list is Steller, Fourth is Cardano, and the last the fifth is NEO.

Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

BTC is the one wouldn't be replaced.
LTC is another option after BTC.
AEON, HWC and REBL is three of the coin you can invest currently because they still cheap, promising project and huge community support.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

If you do not buy it in dollars, doing trade will not give you much contribution. You can still switch to a few coins in this process without losing much value.
Ada, Steem, XVG, Ripple etc. Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

I think it's a wise choice to invest in bitcoin, and if it starts to rally, it's the first time bitcoin has bounced back.

zenman0

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:56:58 AM

In general Bitcoin has the most promising technologies like Lightning Network, Schnorr signatures and MAST. Google these terms and you'll see that we are still in the beginning of a revolution.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

Suggestions?
Don't sell all your BTC, it is always better to have some btc on the side, remember that during such massive drops in the market, people will either cash out for fiat or convert altcoins to the most trusted crypto in the market, Bitcoin.
Which one is going to recover? all of them, but I can recommend you a few that are currently on sale at extremely low prices that we might not see again: Monero, LTC, XLM, XRB.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

the suggestion is the top 10 of altcoin you should invest to, if you want to safety invest..... may be top 5 altcoin.

- my suggestion this time is BTG for long term... Good luck !
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

Now with such prices, it makes sense to buy bitcoin. Although altcoins also have quite attractive prices. When prices adjust, everything will go up, but bitcoin will be the first. However, as always.
nabil24

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

Ada would be a great investement !
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

OAx is the better option even you can look some working product and project with strong team like Centra , Coss , Power ledger , Tio , SXDT / SXUT there is lots of coins having high potentiality still low value.

sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

Suggestions?
I have a few suggestions:
Bitcoin: Bitcoin is unstoppable. The worldwide community is too strong against manipulations by traditional finance sector and governments.The innovation of blockchain can't be destroyed like internet. Third parties are not needed for payments.
Dogecoin: It recovered fast from the general crash of cryptocurrencies. It also gives a nice opportunity to lend on Poloniex. If you have the opportunity for an account on Polonoiex, lend them for 1% daily. The margin traders are speculating much on Doge so they pay the rates.
Monero: In my opinion Monero will one of the leading cryptocurrencies in near future. More and more governments will try to take influence to cryptocurrencies and track all citizens, who hold cryptocurrencies. Monero has proven high privacy and can be used in case of a ban of cryptocurrencies.
Ethereum: Ethereum has one of the most interesting platforms for innovative projects and crowd funding (ICO-projects)
ICO tokens:: There are many scam projects, but also promising ICOs coming with innovative  projects. These kind of investments need a good research to gain great profits.
I would generally recommend well established decentralized altcoins for long term portfolio.

Agree with everything except dogecoin, I personally don't see a long term future for it. Though I guess you could make a quick buck from it.
DensFX1

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

I recommend, try to invest in electroneum. many are recommending here, they said good.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

Suggestions?
Now all the coins are falling in price. It seems to me that this is a consequence of falling prices for bitcoin. I see no reason to abandon bitcoin now. The price of altcoins will go up once bitcoin starts to rise in price. Now it makes sense to buy coins for Fiat. Any sale of cryptocurrency now will result in the loss of your savings.
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

The market caught a lot of people unprepared, now is the time to be very cautious and watch and pay attention to what will invest. I recommend watching Neo, Waves, Bancor, Ethereum, other coins that you can not rule out: Phore, Quatloo, Mustangcoin, Zero, Neutron.
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

IXT is Insurance block chain token. The company, IXledger is London based , and willing to expand their business in the world.
Communities are very active, besides English , Chinese, Korean, and Japanese communities are very active as well.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

Take Money on important fundamental news , Now in my opinion you can buy Siacoin . Stratis .ETH. P. NXC . IOC. EDG he is also doing well . you can take the WAVES
jblancx50

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

For sure, SETHER

Click here to get more infos:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: