Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to invest in?  (Read 750 times)
teromorica

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

better you check monex coin
i think monex have great future with profesional developer. Smiley
peachaston4 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

Wow, everybody has different opinions. Thanks though.
I think I'll keep some in bitcoin and transfer some to the top 5 or 7 coins. That makes more sense.
Fawad Khan

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

brother according to me at this time ethereum,ripple are best to invest at this time, because the market is in dip and will increase with high prices, i think this is the best the to invest and to earn high profit in future
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

Here is a list of alts that I would suggest u to check it out.

List:
1) ETBS( copy trading feature launching soon in Q2)
2) ATS(makes it easier for small time author to put their book up for sale on the platform)
3) STU(its something like Fiverr but better and its on the blockchain)
4) POS( lending token with massive potential. 1.3% daily interest)
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

Price of neo, xrp will go up rapidly. Specially neo. In most dip occasions, neo recovers very fast. Most important thing is invest more on good coins in dip occasions.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Any altcoin who would have low circulating supply will likely to recover soon. This fact is for cheap altcoins like lower than $
2 or $ 3. Blue chip altcoins will surely recover soon. Like Ethereum is always my first priority. DASH coin, ZCASH Monero are also good pick to invest in.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

Yeah, I know that. On this day I see at https://coinmarketcap.com/ the market of cryptocurrency is green, that means the coin prices start to go up again, and the top 100 coins there all have increasing price. You know, this is very beautiful views.

Well, if you want to invest in another coin I suggest to consider ethereum and NEO. Until now I believe ethereum is very promising for investment, aside from being the second in the top coin I predict the price of ethereum will equal the bitcoin price in the future. And the second is NEO if you see a few days back when the other coin decreased but that happened to NOE has increased the price, I see almost 30%. So, if you have time to do research I think NEO worth to try.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

If you are looking for a coin that tends to recover, I believe every coin that is experiencing a decline will recover quickly.
Maybe I can suggest just a few, because I myself start investing there, but the important thing is do your own research.
I invested in LTC, cardano is still under $1 and you can really feel the movement, and IOTA.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

Best short term - MBRS, XGOX, ATL, ECC, NAV - low marketcap, good potential to grow
Mid-term - DeepOnion, PRL - great ideas, solid projects, wide community
Long-term - ETH, XLM, ICX - established project, new annoucments, platforms for ICOs

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

Given the current drop and FUD, which altcoins are likely to recover back? Currently invested in Bitcoin but I'm thinking of converting to another coin.
Suggestions?

Well we could always start with the most stable after bitcoin which is either ripple of eth. I can say investing in Ripple could be a great decision because just like what happened in early January where Ripple overtook ETH which takes a a good rise in prices and acceptability of the coin.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
amitrovich

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

If you're open to smaller new coins, NEU (Neumark, traded on Liqui mostly) is my favorite. The most solid business in blockchain (Neufund.org). Maybe a little late advice - it rebounded a lot, but still very worthwhile to look at.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

i think that some coins like ripple, litecoin, stallers, ethereum will be choices, they had  strong growths in the past. in the future, their prices can keep going up. make the right decisions to invest

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀