Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 07:53:17 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 1507 times)
Bakery cream15

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

This is very interesting question due to the target is expanding because Bitcoin awareness is growing. For this reason I think is bit difficult to adjust target in this manner Cheesy Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

for me I also do not know what the target market of bitcoin is. I know bitcoin is bigger if it's just a matter of merit. because bitcoin is just the biggest thing in every market. so for me I believe the bitcoin target is bigger in the market

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
MNDan

Activity: 290
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.
Probably is not retired people because they're not the leaving that bitcoin is something legit and reliable, but most likely I would say that those people who are interesting in Bitcoin is from age 20 to age 45 approximately.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Manuel05

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

The target market is everyone, the whole world and hope bitcoin accomplish her mission, because its becoming more difficult for this target market to accept bitcoin as the popularity grows.

◕  CRYPTO SOUK  ◕
█ focuses on the needs of novice traders █
tintinbongs

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

Bitcoin is a global currency, so the target market is not really group of business but it is everyone who wants to grow their money where ever they are is is a matter of click and go, and it should be and who are busy bodies all you need to have is an internet.
rakesh6162

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Bitcoin is not a product, company or nor any organisation. it is a innovative technology, and a technology has always changed the global system.the company like amazon, HP, and expedia have already accepting bitcoins. country like japan has considered bitcoin transaction in their legal account. Bitcoin is a global currency, so the target market of Bitcoin is not really a group or type of person. But the early majority of users would be people who value privacy, globalization and decentralization. Bitcoin is getting more and more support from investors all over the world. The cryptocurrency market is very small and the opportunity for it to grow is high, so long term investor can investment and grow stronger.
Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

In fact, I'm too capricious to answer this question. Bitkoyne's target market is ourselves. There is one person who made a profit from bitcoins. This is a decentralized system. If we buy bitokoyn, market capitalization increases, so the price. I think you should talk more about your question. In any case, a good friend of the day.
btc78

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.

What do you mean by Many people loves DOING BITCOIN?Would you mind explaining what does it mean?

The target market of bitcoin is the technological people because they are the one who will believe in cryptocurrency.because if we will only rely on simple human maybe they are not enough to move this market grow

fuding12

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

Bitcoin is a global currency, so the target audience is not really one group or type of person and not just humans in the futuristic world of AI. But the initial majority of users are people who value privacy, globalization, and decentralization. Then, this began to become popular with libertarian and anarchic types but has expanded to a more diverse audience because more and more people are attracted to it, and it becomes easier to use.

haidil

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

I am confused by this question, of course the target is everyone who invests in bitcoin. bitcoin can be used for anyone without restrictions

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
tarable

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

I don't really understand whay you want to say, but if you are asking who are the target market of bitcoin? then my answer is maybe the people, community and the government economy. I am not sure in that.

what you mentioned is true, but I think the main thing in the target by bitcoin is society, because people sometimes see that bitcoin develops, they will certainly jump. so that society also plays a role in developing bitcoin to be even better.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.