Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

for me I also do not know what the target market of bitcoin is. I know bitcoin is bigger if it's just a matter of merit. because bitcoin is just the biggest thing in every market. so for me I believe the bitcoin target is bigger in the market
in my opinion, the target of bitcoin is to exceed the market and the price, which is actually because we invest in bitcoin to get a lot of profits, and change the economic needs that are more comfortable. so our target is to exceed the market price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

Human beings

So true. This is probably the people who are the target of bitcoin. But it is the market who controls the bitcoin and bitcoin cannot be controlled by some mre peple. To make it specific, the bitcoin has its own system that cannot be controlled by people by the people are the reason why the market value is volatile.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1534
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

currently, I think that is the target market for Bitcoin now is all the people in the world, although from the beginning Bitcoin was created to accelerate transactions and become a new thing in the world of economics, over time it became one of the investment media such as gold and stocks.

passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

I believe that bitcoin is a certain stage in the evolution of the financial system. It may not be a universal medium of exchange, but its technology will affect the future.
hydranetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

Target market for bitcoin is everybody with internet connection
Adelia15

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

With the development of this electronics industry, I think the goal of this market is to be the legitimacy of countries around the world, it will become a complete transaction mode. and transparent.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

The number 1 market of Bitcoin is all of us who want to be free from the cartel of IMF, Central Bank, World Bank and any bank who controls the economy, control out business, control our lives.. We are the number 1 market of Bitcoin, we the people who wants to be FREE!!
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

At this point in time it is impossible to say. what will be the target market of bitcoin, as it is at the stage of development and we do not know its full potential.Bitcoin has its own characteristics that are attractive to global investors.In the near future, bitcoin will reach the power to dominate all other currencies and other transaction means.If the global community is aware of computer and modern technology, no body can stop bitcoin's growth worldwide and it can reach any height. The main thing for bitcoin is to develop and solve existing problems so that they do not interfere in the future.
HenryHope123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Bitcoin is not a product, company or any organization. It is an advanced technology and technology that constantly changes the global system. Countries such as Japan have seen bitcoin transactions in their legal accounts. But the majority of users will be people who value privacy, globalization and decentralization. The money market is very small and the opportunity for it to grow is high, so long-term investors can invest and grow stronger. Bitkoyne's target market is ourselves. If we buy bitokoyn, market capitalization increases, so the price. In any case, a good friend of the day. But the majority of early adopters are those who value privacy, globalization and decentralization. I am confused by this question, of course the goal is that people invest in bitcoin. For me, the target market will always be consumers, as bitcoin can use usable cash and will always be in the eye of the business owners of their clients.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

These are all people who are interested in earnings and modern technologies. There is no specific age or social group of people for whom bitcoin is intended. It is for everyone who is interested.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

Bitcoin is interesting for people who are interested in making a profit by investing, as well as those who follow the development of information technology. The rest of it is likely to be just uninteresting.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

These are all people who are interested in earnings and modern technologies. There is no specific age or social group of people for whom bitcoin is intended. It is for everyone who is interested.
Yeah i agree with you there. Those who are interested in investing are the ones who can get all the fruits they will sow here. No specifics in anything.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

Bitcoin is conceived as a global currency, so it is designed for absolutely everyone who uses the Internet. Indeed, anyone can invest in bitcoin and use it as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

There are no specific markets here. I think the bitcoin market is aimed at all investors in every country. And here we are bitcoin investors and help promote bitcoin to the community to expand the bitcoin market.

devale

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

I believe that the target of btc are more like big entrepreneurship and international trade companies at the moment,because if the target would be for the daily usage than buying coffee with it or lunch it would be not good for both sides as there is a huge volatility.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

I think the target for marketing is those who dare to take risks and are interested in crypto. From businessmen to ordinary employees. All individuals are welcome to join as long as they are willing to invest money and time to learn from cryptocurrency.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

I think there is no specific target market of bitcoin in all over the world. But the most contributor of bitcoin market movement are the big whales which has a lot of stock of bitcoin that can influence market behavior in all aspects. They really play a big role in bitcoin market and they could really dictates the real behavior of it.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

So there will only be growth, growth, growth. In Russian rubles accurately. Because the ruble depreciated in the year in per cent 15% - 20%. Here and dance. And we try to develop from this.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

I don't really understand whay you want to say, but if you are asking who are the target market of bitcoin? then my answer is maybe the people, community and the government economy. I am not sure in that.
of course the target market for bitcoin is progress in the economic field and an economic system that is progressing and developing with the development of technology and advancement of the times that will continue to develop in the future

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

The target of bitcoin is everyone who wants to adopt it and believe on it. If you are interested on bitcoin and willing to learn you can join and earn in bitcoin.  We are in the world with different  impression when it comes to bitcoin some may adopt and others were not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: