Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
revive7up

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

Bitcoin currency market capitalization is likely to rebound. The current pace of growth has slowed a bit, but its overall stability suggests that our target may soon see $ 8k times. the first since the end of May, although there may be some strong resistance back around $ 7.8k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlod Benjamin

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

From my point of view, everyone can be a customer of bitcoin market  as more and more people are aware of the development of bitcoin, bitcoin only acquire you good understanding about bitcoin, and some money to strat with it.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

I think Bitcoin's goal is to establish itself as a currency in all countries of the world. If this target of Bitcoin is completed then it will also benefit people who use Bitcoin along with Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

Who is the target market of fiat money? Anyone and everyone. Everyone uses money and anyone can use bitcoin. Bitcoin isn't just limited to any one person or group though, but it can be used by anyone either as a currency or an investment or even both. I think bitcoin has become more of an investment opportunity right now though so it's probably become more targeted to investors than people who want an alternative currency, but lets not forget why bitcoin was actually created and that was to be an independent money system free from governmental control or third party payment processors and banks etc. Personally I got into bitcoin because of the latter, but I did quickly learn of its investment potential and that's why I hold it right now. I really do hope in the future though that it will become some sort of border-less currency that can be used anywhere like some sort of worldwide and decentralized euro.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

I think that the target market of bitcoin are the investors, because if there's no investor bitcoin doesn't exist . Investors are the one who buys bitcoin and invest it in some company, so, supposedly if there no investors, no one can buy bitcoin and because of that may be it is now the end of the beginning.

the target market of bitcoin is
All people
All countries
All institutions
All banks
All companies

So I dream
This is a comprehensive adoption for me.

bitcoin's target market is everyone, but you know there are conditions in using bitcoin, that is they must have an internet connection. so indirectly the target of bitcoin is internet users, which is currently reaches at least 65% of the total world population (internet users)
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

Bitcoin has no target audience but every person who do one transaction or the other online are bitcoin targeted audience or market. You have to read all about bitcoin and blockchain through goggle search and be acquainted with bansic knowledge about bitcoin and blockchain. You need to join the bitcointalk forum group here at : www.bitcointalk.org and read the various threads  and get to understand more about what bitcoin can be used for and how you can get bitcoin and invest in bitcoin also.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

I think that the target market of bitcoin are the investors, because if there's no investor bitcoin doesn't exist . Investors are the one who buys bitcoin and invest it in some company, so, supposedly if there no investors, no one can buy bitcoin and because of that may be it is now the end of the beginning.

the target market of bitcoin is
All people
All countries
All institutions
All banks
All companies

So I dream
This is a comprehensive adoption for me.

bitcoin's target market is everyone, but you know there are conditions in using bitcoin, that is they must have an internet connection. so indirectly the target of bitcoin is internet users, which is currently reaches at least 65% of the total world population (internet users)
that's right, bitcoin and also the internet are interrelated so there will be no end to bitcoin as long as there is internet, and now investors are also venturing into internet-based businesses so cryptocurrency might indeed target the market there.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

the target for bitcoin is big investors, because from that investor, it can be turned back to make bitcoin more profitable.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

Obviously, there is no target market in bitcoin. Everyone can and may absolutely use bitcoin if they want and whenever they want. It is not conform to a specific people or group people rather everyone can use it. I think it is on the person side if he can use it or not. What I mean is that the person must ensure that he knows many things before entering this type of venture because it is not true that when you start here you will only gain. There are many times you will lose money that is why you need to understand it very well before entering.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

In my own opinion any individuals and companies who uses online transaction for payment are the target of Bitcoin market. There is no specific entities where Bitcoin focus it's market, Bitcoin are open to anyone who want to use it and that's make Bitcoin price increase if the demand are rapidly increases.
The bitcoin market target is everyone involved in the bitcoin community around the world, whether in a country that accepts bitcoin or rejects bitcoin. In principle, as long as there is internet all bitcoin users are the target market. More and more users, bitcoin buying and selling turnover is increasingly dynamic.
Robert46

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

the traget of bitcoin is to attract more investor. who are risk taker and interested in crypto.
everyone are welcome to join as long as they are willing to invest money and time to learn from cryptocurrency.
Royline

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

If you know or use the cypto to make money, it is just like the daily needs of food consumers, then re-planted, here in the btc-user-cryptc business it risks all Every cycle has benefits. It's like the work that cycles I answer based on my actual experience or knowledge that I see here
FallenBtcAngel

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.

The target audience is literally anyone old enough to have legal access to money transfers. I doubt there are any target positioning in crypto. That's the phenomenon that already covered the whole world, so far more people than just geeks are aware of btc. Albeit, there is quite a room to grow when it comes to the number of people that actually use btc for payments needs. Here's the gap to cover during the next bull run Wink
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

Of course the target of bitcoin is investors. and certainly in developed countries. as well as from rich miners. I think that's all.
Not really just investor, although the idea of getting a certain amount of returns makes it look like that they're the target market. Everyone has access into it and it has various purposes, not just entirely focused on earning, but also to get its purpose of being a digital money. It isn't just all about the question on what it can give but consider it also on what it can do in our world.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.

The target audience is literally anyone old enough to have legal access to money transfers. I doubt there are any target positioning in crypto. That's the phenomenon that already covered the whole world, so far more people than just geeks are aware of btc. Albeit, there is quite a room to grow when it comes to the number of people that actually use btc for payments needs. Here's the gap to cover during the next bull run Wink

yeah. Anyone is the target market. But let us just say that bitcoin transactions need internet then it will mostly be happening on cities and places with good internet connection.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Of course the target of bitcoin is investors. and certainly in developed countries. as well as from rich miners. I think that's all.
Not really just investor, although the idea of getting a certain amount of returns makes it look like that they're the target market. Everyone has access into it and it has various purposes, not just entirely focused on earning, but also to get its purpose of being a digital money. It isn't just all about the question on what it can give but consider it also on what it can do in our world.
the target of bitcoin is everyone in the world. bitcoin has an interesting system and it is expected that more people will use bitcoin in the future. not only developed countries, but all countries in the world have the opportunity to use bitcoin. bitcoin is a revolutionary in the world financial system.
goldengold5

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

It does not fit into a specific person or group of people that everyone can use it. I think it is on the person side if he can use it or not. I mean, he must make sure he knows a lot of things before entering this type of adventure because it's not right when you start here you will only achieve
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

It is of course us, the consumers of products. Bitcoin was developed as a payments system so that using bitcoin as a means to purchase a product you sell online could be just one of these examples of using bitcoin. There are other things you can do with bitcoin. Since it is a form of a digital currency or money you can use it with the exchanges to transfer money from one location to another.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Thank you.
I guess the newcomers. All of the users herr with experience on trading bitcoin has already earn much and only the new comers are the target. The more new comers here the better for it will have a huge possibility that bitcoin market price will have a good market pump because of their contribution on bitcoin investments.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

the main target of bitcoin is the highest or the highest investor, that's where bitcoin financial finance can be played, which can be mutually beneficial. Because it does not have such a target, bitcoin will give a big loss, as is the case with these countries, because the country will be destroyed. Which affects the population.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: