Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:13:52 AM

Bitcoin is conceived as a global currency, so it is designed for absolutely everyone who uses the Internet. Indeed, anyone can invest in bitcoin and use it as a currency.

Rights that are allowed for all people to hold Bitcoin without any government requirements and administrative deductions needed. Everyone has the right to do anything with their Bitcoin. This is a real freedom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:27:14 AM

The target of bitcoin is everyone who wants to adopt it and believe on it. If you are interested on bitcoin and willing to learn you can join and earn in bitcoin.  We are in the world with different  impression when it comes to bitcoin some may adopt and others were not.

Some people have suffered severe trauma with Bitcoin instability this year so there are some people selling their Bitcoin to avoid the deep anxiety they have experienced.
L lawliet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

Banyak orang tidak menyadari bahwa mata uang lainnya juga bekerja sama persis seperti Bitcoin – jika Anda sedang memegang koin atau uang kertas Rupiah di tangan Anda saat ini, pada saat yang bersamaan ada jutaan orang yang melakukan jual beli Rupiah, baik di dalam negeri maupun luar negeri.

Jadi walaupun Anda merasa harga mata uang Anda cenderung stabil, sebenarnya harga Rupiah berubah secara terus menerus. Jika Anda ingin menukarkan Rupiah Anda ke mata uang lain, misalnya Dollar Singapura, mungkin Anda akan membayar dengan 10 lembar Rupiah Anda hari ini, namun pada hari berikutnya bisa saja Anda memerlukan 11 atau 9 lembar Rupiah.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:07:30 AM

These are all people who are interested in earnings and modern technologies. There is no specific age or social group of people for whom bitcoin is intended. It is for everyone who is interested.
Right, bitcoin for anyone who interested, there are no conditions in its use such as age or gender, everyone is free to use it without
restrictions and rules but because not everyone has a gadget and internet, so maybe the target is only for middle and upper class people
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:11:34 AM

Your question is less specific, mate. I think everyone is a bitcoin market target, because everyone who buys bitcoin can be said to be an investor.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:19:41 AM

Bitcoin targets everyone because it was created to serve the purpose of a currency which will facilitate payment both online and offline. Everyone is eligible to use Bitcoin. The main target of Bitcoin is to meet the mainstream of adoption where almost every country will accept it.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

i think all people in the world can be the target of bitcoin, why? let see that bitcoin is the digital currency and we know that in the future digitalisation will happen and i think bitcoin can bet the sector that makes the currency be the digital form

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

I think that the target market of bitcoin are the investors, because if there's no investor bitcoin doesn't exist . Investors are the one who buys bitcoin and invest it in some company, so, supposedly if there no investors, no one can buy bitcoin and because of that may be it is now the end of the beginning.

kifumi

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.
there are many question about target of market btc, even we dont know who is elite fullfill economics behind the btc. some people who new on this market btc mostly  a victim and dont know what will they do in the next step. btc market is depend on internet and thats fragille of hacking activity. the secure is not protect ur wallet 100%.
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

In other words, it can be interpreted that humans are the target market for bitcoin. If not human, then who else? Bitcoin is a tool or machine, while humans are also operators. Bitcoin has been created by humans and for humans. Sometimes here I feel confused and still wondering the main purpose of bitcoin! Huh

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

Maybe the target market of bitcoin is us, Because they want to easy to use the bitcoin and want to invest on crypto currency. Actually it was a good choice or plan of the bitcoin to help to other people on how to earn money through bitcoin, Not only in bitcoin maybe some of the coins in the market has have target.
vokokawev658

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Is there any chance that the price will go up like last year around December? ~$19,346.60, while right now it is only ~$6.373
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

target of bitcoin is all people in the world that know about technology and the internet access, as long they have the internet access and want to know about bitcoin i think they will be the target of the bitcoin, after all people be the target of bitcoin bticoin can be use the currency in all stores int he worl

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

Actually Bitcoin market target is the good us many people want to use Bitcoin for shortly makes profit then they are choice more ways invest,trade mining for quickly profit getting.i think know this is good choice for everyone.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

In my own opinion any individuals and companies who uses online transaction for payment are the target of Bitcoin market. There is no specific entities where Bitcoin focus it's market, Bitcoin are open to anyone who want to use it and that's make Bitcoin price increase if the demand are rapidly increases.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

I think that the target market of bitcoin are the investors, because if there's no investor bitcoin doesn't exist . Investors are the one who buys bitcoin and invest it in some company, so, supposedly if there no investors, no one can buy bitcoin and because of that may be it is now the end of the beginning.

the target market of bitcoin is
All people
All countries
All institutions
All banks
All companies

So I dream
This is a comprehensive adoption for me.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

Of course the target of bitcoin is investors. and certainly in developed countries. as well as from rich miners. I think that's all.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.

Target market of the BTC if you hit the player needs a huge population, who know about need more. The operational dimension, the target size, needs to be as aggressive and scalable as the bank but to retain its capabilities outside.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
azeri

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

The target market of the bitcoin is the people who wants to innovate to their product specially the product that can offer over the internet which is really happening on the todays market many ICO and projects uses bitcoin and crypto market to their project. Bitcoin target market is all circles of society because the purpose of creating bitcoin is for the whole society, but if it is more special then bitcoin target market is the one who understand the internet world because people who do not understand the internet will not understand about bitcoin ..
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

The target market of bitcoin should be men and women, old and young alike. Reasons being that the younger ones bring adversity, grater chance of rippling the news and awareness of bitcoin. They are younger and mostly technology is their thing. The older ones in the other hand has the purchasing power to buy, trade and circulate the coin in the market. Though they can both play each-other's role but majorly the younger ones are those to fully participate, spread, understand and involve with this. And the older ones actually make the purchasing and its round circulation possible.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: