Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLL!!!!!!!!! TESTED 2X AT 10200 = CRASH!!!!!!  (Read 564 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

IT HAS BEEN TESTED TWICE AT 10200 THIRD/FOURTH TEST WILL RESULT IT TO GO TO AROUND 7K THIS CRASH WILL BE EVEN BIGGER AND FASTER. THE SUPPORT WALLS ARE ALMOST DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nosk

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

IT HAS BEEN TESTED TWICE AT 10200 THIRD/FOURTH TEST WILL RESULT IT TO GO TO AROUND 7K THIS CRASH WILL BE EVEN BIGGER AND FASTER. THE SUPPORT WALLS ARE ALMOST DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just link some proof or any concrete stuff ?
Stop spreading FUD because you just sold all your btc at low like a dumbass.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

Why don't you just link some proof or any concrete stuff ?
Stop spreading FUD because you just sold all your btc at low like a dumbass.
f you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Nosk

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Omg all I can read is "I SOLD AT LOW, PLEASE SELL TOO SO THE PRICE DECREASE AND I WONT BE AT LOST"
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Omg all I can read is "I SOLD AT LOW, PLEASE SELL TOO SO THE PRICE DECREASE AND I WONT BE AT LOST"

The ignorance is real, i'm trying to save the newbies from losing more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

the ignorance is real i'm trying to save newbies from losing more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

You're a total moron. It's crashed 90% before and recovered. This "crash" (correction) is nothing compared to that. I have held alts that have gone down 80%, and am now up a lot by holding them.

You have "experience" from 2017 (AKA zero experience - only experience in a bull market), and judging from your pics, a poor college student like me has more volume than you.

NO ONE listen to this idiot. He is trying to make you sell because he sold!

Using crypto to pay for college.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

You're a total moron. It's crashed 90% before and recovered. This "crash" (correction) is nothing compared to that. I have held alts that have gone down 80%, and am now up a lot by holding them.

You have "experience" from 2017 (AKA zero experience - only experience in a bull market), and judging from your pics, a poor college student like me has more volume than you.

Yes ofcourse this is a "correction" keep using this word to hide this big crash!!!!!!!
Enjel

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

Yes ofcourse this is a "correction" keep using this word to hide this big crash!!!!!!!

There is no big crash. Do you not understand math? Crash = 90% or 80%.

Enjel

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

Also, it will recover anyways. Sell at a loss for... fiat? Which people will reinvest back into crypto. So the prices will never go down that much really.

You don't care about newbies (well you are one), but just want others to share your misery.

Phyrexia

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

I would love to have the all telling glass globe you're holding.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

LAST CHANCE FOR EVERYBODY TO SELL RIGHT NOW, 10K SUPPORT WALL WON'T HOLD THIRD DIP!!!!
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

All fine but why you wrote with CAPS?
yes people will panic but this will not happen with your CAPS WORDS
(lol this is not going to happen:)

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

Caps mean he is serious!
lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

I also see 8k soon. Already sold mine, but read to buy back at first reverse sign. I do love this rollecoaster
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

trading < $9900 now, I don't think it will recover this time
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

I also see 8k soon. Already sold mine, but read to buy back at first reverse sign. I do love this rollecoaster

Buy back in 5 years, sell again in 10 years, profit!
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

LOL soon bitcoin will be back into bullish trend but I didn't understand the logic of OP why he is trying to make panic the people without any source. Better avoid this kind of FUD and stay calm.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

I pray to all people who read this that they've sold on time, bigger crash will follow very soon!
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:27:28 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 12:49:37 PM by fabiorem

This crash happens every year, always in January.

This year is more intense, because of futures markets. They opened in December because they studied the charts, and noticed the usual crash in January.

Most of the pump starting in November was done by millionaires associated with hedge funds. This was after futures was announced by the end of October.

When futures opened in December, they bet on shorts, and using leverage, sold contracts by 10x the price. They sold contracts without having it, taking loans from the house.

Then they go back to the bitcoin exchanges and short it. They dont do it alone, but in groups, so it is all coordinated, like they did with gold and silver before. The short provokes a panic, the price matches the contract, and then they cash it out, with 10x the price stipulated in it. That is, if he shorted 1000 bitcoins, he got 10000 bitcoins, but with the value in cash.

What he will do with all this cash? He will buy more bitcoins and pump the price again, this time even higher because of the leverage. Rinse and repeat, and a lot of people will suffer from it.

It will become worse when it opens in Nasdaq, probably by April or May. Probably bitcoin will be "tamed" in a couple years, like they did with gold and silver. We just dont know at what price it will stay, as some of these millionaires are bulls and will bet on longs.

Now, someone will say that if you hold your bitcoins in cold storage, we might get safe due to smaller supply. But what dictate the price is what is being traded on the exchanges, so they can do the same thing with a low volume.

But nothing of this is possible if there is no panic.

The return to the mean in Eliott's Wave is between 5k and 8k. It should be 8k, if we count only those institutional pumps, but theres the panicked noobs, and they will drive the price even lower, to around 5k.

Bears will say the mean is between $200 and $800, but most of these bears are shilling for BCash, and wants the flippening to happen. However, every altcoin is going down with bitcoin, due to the panic. Notice that theres no future markets for altcoins, only for bitcoins, so the real driving force on this crash are the noobs selling it at a loss.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: