Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLL!!!!!!!!! TESTED 2X AT 10200 = CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 861 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

IT HAS BEEN TESTED TWICE AT 10200 THIRD/FOURTH TEST WILL RESULT IT TO GO TO AROUND 7K THIS CRASH WILL BE EVEN BIGGER AND FASTER. THE SUPPORT WALLS ARE ALMOST DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ClutchThese

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

I agree! This is a sinking ship. Combine the high fee prices, the long transaction time and the terrible press. This is a boat that will sink and sink fast. I highly recommend watching your money closely these next few days. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC=$1,000 or below by Feb.  The negative news is dominating the radio and internet these days and it's only going to get worse as China and other countries increase regulations.

If you're a believer in long-term hold... I only advise you to watch the markets very closely these next few days. A LOT will happen.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

I agree! This is a sinking ship. Combine the high fee prices, the long transaction time and the terrible press. This is a boat that will sink and sink fast. I highly recommend watching your money closely these next few days. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC=$1,000 or below by Feb.  The negative news is dominating the radio and internet these days and it's only going to get worse as China and other countries increase regulations.

If you're a believer in long-term hold... I only advise you to watch the markets very closely these next few days. A LOT will happen.

Well said
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

f you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

I do not think so yes there is no wall, all gone in seconds  Shocked I agree but people will not willing to sell under $10K, most people will buy and it will go up $10K so fast.

vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

I do not think so yes there is no wall, all gone in seconds  Shocked I agree but people will not willing to sell under $10K, most people will buy and it will go up $10K so fast.

they will wall is almost broken, like i've said watch it go tomorrow to 9k wall and break to 7k
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

This is really really overwhelming response. I believe that our boat is not sinking at all. Whatever you are seeing currently is just the diving of BTC market due to Korean incidence and plus market correction at some extent. I don't see any reason here to get panic and sell our money. No need to watch money at, we could still hold the bitcoin and then wait for the year end to see another pumped scenario for it.

I agree! This is a sinking ship. Combine the high fee prices, the long transaction time and the terrible press. This is a boat that will sink and sink fast. I highly recommend watching your money closely these next few days. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC=$1,000 or below by Feb.  The negative news is dominating the radio and internet these days and it's only going to get worse as China and other countries increase regulations.

Well said

Nothings well said here. This is just called as unthinkable theory coming out of fearful emotions.

It is impossible for the BTC to reach the 1K rates again because theoretically the market is very huge for it. The billion dollar business can not just go down like that. Think about it for a sec. There are millions of investor who believe in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

It will be going under $10000 before the day ends. This is really becoming uncomfortable and I am shaking here.

ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

ALL of the posts supporting PUMP are BOTS on this forum. Guaranteed.

All the good thinking people are now selling and leaving the sinking boat.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

f you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

Who is this guys posted same answer for different thread can check his previous post . Here the people like him creating FUD around community .Posts clearly says his intention . Please do take some serious action against this kind of peoples.
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

Yes I noticed that, lots of newbie accounts saying hold, now is a good time to buy etc. Very fishy.

anyway, it got to $9750 on bitfinex but quickly bounced back, but it's looking like its going to break through eventually then continue to fall.

vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

well said
ClutchThese

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

This is really really overwhelming response. I believe that our boat is not sinking at all. Whatever you are seeing currently is just the diving of BTC market due to Korean incidence and plus market correction at some extent. I don't see any reason here to get panic and sell our money. No need to watch money at, we could still hold the bitcoin and then wait for the year end to see another pumped scenario for it.

I agree! This is a sinking ship. Combine the high fee prices, the long transaction time and the terrible press. This is a boat that will sink and sink fast. I highly recommend watching your money closely these next few days. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC=$1,000 or below by Feb.  The negative news is dominating the radio and internet these days and it's only going to get worse as China and other countries increase regulations.

Well said

Nothings well said here. This is just called as unthinkable theory coming out of fearful emotions.

It is impossible for the BTC to reach the 1K rates again because theoretically the market is very huge for it. The billion dollar business can not just go down like that. Think about it for a sec. There are millions of investor who believe in it.

I'm going to quote your response for future reference. Unfortunately, there are a LOT of investors like yourself who are blinded by the Cinderella story of making you rich by holding the potato. If you're not watching your money, you're soon be parted from it. I'm sure you've heard the saying...

"a fool and his money are soon parted"

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
adekpulpen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

no need to worry about this incident, is it just because of the rejection that is done south korea the investors will sell all the coins and leave bitcoin
this is not the end of bitcoin, try to stay calm
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Who is this guys posted same answer for different thread can check his previous post . Here the people like him creating FUD around community .Posts clearly says his intention . Please do take some serious action against this kind of peoples.

Im trying to save people that are still left from the bots!!!!!!!! you're clearly ignorant!!!! Its crashing hard our support walls not holding
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

ALL of the posts supporting PUMP or HOLDING are BOTS on this forum. Guaranteed.

HOLDING OR BUYING NOW IS SIMPLY CRAZY. THE BEST WAY TO LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY QUICKLY.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

is this Deja Vu or what?

1 year ago exactly the same time, meaning January 2017, price was at the height of it around $1200 and started to fall. the same SHOUTING topics started with people saying it will go down to $700 and $600 soon. and the dip was the same size as it is today (around 20%) and it ended at $1000ish and reversed up.

it is funny that the arguments about it is not changed either Grin

edit:
here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.3000 go 3 pages forward and 3 pages back and enjoy the history...

here is a quote telling people to sell and get out while price dropped to $900 and was preparing to reverse towards $2000 and then $20,000:
I would recommend cutting your losses. Big money is on crypto 2.0. Bitcoin is outdated and not adapting to real world user demand and expectations.

It could be hyped and manipulated again but it gets harder and harder as the community becomes more aware of bitcoins fundamental flaws.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

LAST CHANCE FOR EVERYBODY TO SELL RIGHT NOW, 10K SUPPORT WALL WON'T HOLD THIRD DIP!!!!
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

LAST CHANCE FOR EVERYBODY TO SELL RIGHT NOW, 10K SUPPORT WALL WON'T HOLD THIRD DIP!!!!

Yes, Dipshit is correct.

BTC isn't where it's at, but this pullback won't last.

sammrheza

Merit: 265

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

yup it will be down to 8000 maybe , just sell and buyback again in dip or hold and see  Grin .....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: