Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLL!!!!!!!!! TESTED 2X AT 10200 = CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 860 times)
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

IT HAS BEEN TESTED TWICE AT 10200 THIRD/FOURTH TEST WILL RESULT IT TO GO TO AROUND 7K THIS CRASH WILL BE EVEN BIGGER AND FASTER. THE SUPPORT WALLS ARE ALMOST DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ClutchThese

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

I agree! This is a sinking ship. Combine the high fee prices, the long transaction time and the terrible press. This is a boat that will sink and sink fast. I highly recommend watching your money closely these next few days. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC=$1,000 or below by Feb.  The negative news is dominating the radio and internet these days and it's only going to get worse as China and other countries increase regulations.

If you're a believer in long-term hold... I only advise you to watch the markets very closely these next few days. A LOT will happen.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

I agree! This is a sinking ship. Combine the high fee prices, the long transaction time and the terrible press. This is a boat that will sink and sink fast. I highly recommend watching your money closely these next few days. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC=$1,000 or below by Feb.  The negative news is dominating the radio and internet these days and it's only going to get worse as China and other countries increase regulations.

If you're a believer in long-term hold... I only advise you to watch the markets very closely these next few days. A LOT will happen.

Well said
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

f you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

R these PUMPERS going to be there for you when your broke? Hell no,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

I do not think so yes there is no wall, all gone in seconds  Shocked I agree but people will not willing to sell under $10K, most people will buy and it will go up $10K so fast.

vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

I do not think so yes there is no wall, all gone in seconds  Shocked I agree but people will not willing to sell under $10K, most people will buy and it will go up $10K so fast.

they will wall is almost broken, like i've said watch it go tomorrow to 9k wall and break to 7k
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

This is really really overwhelming response. I believe that our boat is not sinking at all. Whatever you are seeing currently is just the diving of BTC market due to Korean incidence and plus market correction at some extent. I don't see any reason here to get panic and sell our money. No need to watch money at, we could still hold the bitcoin and then wait for the year end to see another pumped scenario for it.

I agree! This is a sinking ship. Combine the high fee prices, the long transaction time and the terrible press. This is a boat that will sink and sink fast. I highly recommend watching your money closely these next few days. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC=$1,000 or below by Feb.  The negative news is dominating the radio and internet these days and it's only going to get worse as China and other countries increase regulations.

Well said

Nothings well said here. This is just called as unthinkable theory coming out of fearful emotions.

It is impossible for the BTC to reach the 1K rates again because theoretically the market is very huge for it. The billion dollar business can not just go down like that. Think about it for a sec. There are millions of investor who believe in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

It will be going under $10000 before the day ends. This is really becoming uncomfortable and I am shaking here.

ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

ALL of the posts supporting PUMP are BOTS on this forum. Guaranteed.

All the good thinking people are now selling and leaving the sinking boat.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

f you stay here you will be fucked to death, and nobody here will care, much of BITCOIN is just about people stealing from the weak, like this HODL bullshit, where your supposed to hold on to a rock while it sinks,

Most of the pumpers on this forum are bots, and they're ran by the exchanges to get the idiots to keep day trading

ALL EXCHANGES = WE'RE CLOSING OUR EXCHANGES BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING TOO MANY NEW USERS!!! NICE SCAM SCHEME

Who is this guys posted same answer for different thread can check his previous post . Here the people like him creating FUD around community .Posts clearly says his intention . Please do take some serious action against this kind of peoples.
coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

Yes I noticed that, lots of newbie accounts saying hold, now is a good time to buy etc. Very fishy.

anyway, it got to $9750 on bitfinex but quickly bounced back, but it's looking like its going to break through eventually then continue to fall.

vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

well said
ClutchThese

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

This is really really overwhelming response. I believe that our boat is not sinking at all. Whatever you are seeing currently is just the diving of BTC market due to Korean incidence and plus market correction at some extent. I don't see any reason here to get panic and sell our money. No need to watch money at, we could still hold the bitcoin and then wait for the year end to see another pumped scenario for it.

I agree! This is a sinking ship. Combine the high fee prices, the long transaction time and the terrible press. This is a boat that will sink and sink fast. I highly recommend watching your money closely these next few days. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC=$1,000 or below by Feb.  The negative news is dominating the radio and internet these days and it's only going to get worse as China and other countries increase regulations.

Well said

Nothings well said here. This is just called as unthinkable theory coming out of fearful emotions.

It is impossible for the BTC to reach the 1K rates again because theoretically the market is very huge for it. The billion dollar business can not just go down like that. Think about it for a sec. There are millions of investor who believe in it.

I'm going to quote your response for future reference. Unfortunately, there are a LOT of investors like yourself who are blinded by the Cinderella story of making you rich by holding the potato. If you're not watching your money, you're soon be parted from it. I'm sure you've heard the saying...

"a fool and his money are soon parted"

adekpulpen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

no need to worry about this incident, is it just because of the rejection that is done south korea the investors will sell all the coins and leave bitcoin
this is not the end of bitcoin, try to stay calm
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Who is this guys posted same answer for different thread can check his previous post . Here the people like him creating FUD around community .Posts clearly says his intention . Please do take some serious action against this kind of peoples.

Im trying to save people that are still left from the bots!!!!!!!! you're clearly ignorant!!!! Its crashing hard our support walls not holding
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

ALL of the posts supporting PUMP or HOLDING are BOTS on this forum. Guaranteed.

HOLDING OR BUYING NOW IS SIMPLY CRAZY. THE BEST WAY TO LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY QUICKLY.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

is this Deja Vu or what?

1 year ago exactly the same time, meaning January 2017, price was at the height of it around $1200 and started to fall. the same SHOUTING topics started with people saying it will go down to $700 and $600 soon. and the dip was the same size as it is today (around 20%) and it ended at $1000ish and reversed up.

it is funny that the arguments about it is not changed either Grin

edit:
here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.3000 go 3 pages forward and 3 pages back and enjoy the history...

here is a quote telling people to sell and get out while price dropped to $900 and was preparing to reverse towards $2000 and then $20,000:
I would recommend cutting your losses. Big money is on crypto 2.0. Bitcoin is outdated and not adapting to real world user demand and expectations.

It could be hyped and manipulated again but it gets harder and harder as the community becomes more aware of bitcoins fundamental flaws.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

LAST CHANCE FOR EVERYBODY TO SELL RIGHT NOW, 10K SUPPORT WALL WON'T HOLD THIRD DIP!!!!
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

LAST CHANCE FOR EVERYBODY TO SELL RIGHT NOW, 10K SUPPORT WALL WON'T HOLD THIRD DIP!!!!

Yes, Dipshit is correct.

BTC isn't where it's at, but this pullback won't last.

sammrheza

Merit: 265

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

yup it will be down to 8000 maybe , just sell and buyback again in dip or hold and see  Grin .....
Dagser

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

is this Deja Vu or what?

1 year ago exactly the same time, meaning January 2017, price was at the height of it around $1200 and started to fall. the same SHOUTING topics started with people saying it will go down to $700 and $600 soon. and the dip was the same size as it is today (around 20%) and it ended at $1000ish and reversed up.

Yeah well people trying to spread the FUD or just don't know. And everything is dropping.
I hope they sell Smiley
waarishi

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

Can the admin please delete these useless spam topics? The quality of the forum is dropping significantly.

please copy paste if agree.
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

Ten newbie accounts all yelling "sinking ship" and "holders are bots" ... sounds more like all these new / low post-count chicken-little "sky is falling" folks are bots *laughs*

The last "real crash" was back in the Mt.Gox era, IMHO, and until bitcoin hits ~3k it still isn't that severe.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

is this Deja Vu or what?

Yeah well people trying to spread the FUD or just don't know. And everything is dropping.
I hope they sell Smiley

well the thing is, nobody knows anything which means OP is full of shit when he talks about "... was tested so it will fall more".
all we know now is that it may drop more if the market makers decide there are more weak hands to shake out and if more newbies are still holding bags they want to sell. or it may stop and reverse up reaching $17k in 3 days.

but one thing is for sure, 100%. the time for selling is over, people should have sold their coins yesterday when price was far from the resistance. selling at the major resistance (which is $10XXX) is pure madness.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

I pray to all people who read this that they've sold on time, bigger crash will follow very soon!
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

To me it looks like some people in this thread are being salty because they didn't buy any BTC on the lows, instead they bought on highs and now they are shitting their pants  Grin  Grin  Grin
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

This post can be considered as manipulation, telling every people who can read this that Bitcoin will fail then a newbie who just invested will sell all his coin then after that whales will buy again making to make the price higher at the end people who sold their coins will cry thinking why didn't they just hold. Things like this always happen especially in cryptos.
Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

I'm not selling. Not going back to may daily job, fu..k that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2768102.msg28285466#msg28285466
petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

the December run served whales to sell all their BTC stocks to the highest
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

IT HAS BEEN TESTED TWICE AT 10200 THIRD/FOURTH TEST WILL RESULT IT TO GO TO AROUND 7K THIS CRASH WILL BE EVEN BIGGER AND FASTER. THE SUPPORT WALLS ARE ALMOST DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

U re an idiot, dear sir.

Go fuck yourself you FUD loveing noob.

Have a good one.

eckmar
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

U re an idiot, dear sir.

Have a good one.

hahaha best post i saw in this thread  Wink Keep it up crazyivan
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

U re an idiot, dear sir.

Have a good one.

hahaha best post i saw in this thread  Wink Keep it up crazyivan

Thx.

I lose my nerves when I see these assholes trying to troll the market so they can buy their 0.02 BTC at cheaper price. Fucking human scum.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:31:57 PM

Hi,

Stop screaming and if you really want to see bitcoin die... Yes, panic sell.

But please, this is not the first time something like this happens. Trends are not good for the moment, but do you think it can get any better if people start selling, at any price? In the past, when people have sold under such circumstances, after a few month, such sellers were all complaining about them being manipulated by the system.

If you can't afford to lose what you invest, you should not invest in bitcoin. And if you can, they just wait. It will be much more profitable! Wink

ClutchThese

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

Interesting how some of you who are hero members and been around a while are laughing at those who lose money because they came in the game late.

If you want BTC to thrive and survive, you should want anyone and everyone to invest and use the shit out of btc. Laughing at them and calling them names because they lost money seems to be counter productive.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Stop screaming and if you really want to see bitcoin die... Yes, panic sell.

But in the case of Bitcoin would it not be best to panic first or maybe you did not
notice that the exit doors are narrow at the best of time and Bitcoin can only
processes seven transactions a second and a major panic could push transactions
fees up from $30 to $500

We learned a lot of lessons from the sinking of the titanic and we also know that
many of the less well off got locked below decks !

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Interesting how some of you who are hero members and been around a while are laughing at those who lose money because they came in the game late.

If you want BTC to thrive and survive, you should want anyone and everyone to invest and use the shit out of btc. Laughing at them and calling them names because they lost money seems to be counter productive.

You lose money only if you SELL!.

You sell cause you listen to idiots like this OP who tries to lure you into selling for his personal gains.

Not to mention him thinking he can affect the market by posting a BTC thread, that shows you the level of his intelligence.

Now, let me get back to reality. I have been in crypto since 2012. Do you know how many of these "BTC is about to die major dumps" I ve seen? Exactly 85. Fucking 85 since I ve started counting. Yet BTC s still here and I m still here.

I say BTC will not die and we ill not see 1000 BTC as you and our dear moron OP suggests in tons of his posts he has spread over this forum. So many times I ve seen all these threads with new idiots spreading BTC doom. Guess what, it never came and it will not come this time either.  So you choose whether you re going to be a noob, sell and lose money or not.

Neither I not anyone else can save you from that. Your money, your decisions.

Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

I bought myself in at 7k and I wont sell until its at least 15 again, you'll see

eckmar
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

I don't have anything against people who lost. I would say buy back at a low like this and wait to regain profits. But I have something against people who lost and they became emotional and created thread like this one where they cry and have a logic "well fuck if I lost lets make someone else lose too". Those people are plain and simple IDIOTS.
Voice

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

Yesterday, you said:   "WHY I BELIEVE BITCOIN WILL REACH A NEW ALL TIME HIGH VERY SOON."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2763252.msg28222824#msg28222824

Shut up and have a prozac.
Anti-Cen

Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

You lose money only if you SELL!.

You sell cause you listen to idiots like this OP who tries to lure you into selling for his personal gains.

So how do we know it's not more of a case of you looking for a fool to sell your coins on to
to protect your "personal gains"

I mean your logic does seem a little bias and one sided so what would you be saying in the 1980's
as the Dot.CON bubble burst or to IBM shareholders let along Tulip growers from the 1700's

Now i would use colorful language like your using with the OP but i understand that my post would
get removed because we have magnets under the table here so instead i was forced to use logic and
facts to slap you around the face.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

I am so sad for seeing these manipulative ideas...
Okay, you have opinions but you are making panicing people... Newbies will make fast decisions which will (maybe) make them lose more money..
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

BUY it with what?

2017 was bought with credit cards, and now those ppl are tapped out

U think that there is somebody MORE stupid than the majority here? I think not, the gig is up, nobody new coming to waste their money on bullshit.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

I am so sad for seeing these manipulative ideas...
Okay, you have opinions but you are making panicing people... Newbies will make fast decisions which will (maybe) make them lose more money..

If you didn't buy your BTC pre 2013 then your a newb, your a sucker, if you paid cash for BTC your DUMBER than a rock, if you didn't sell before your 'investment' went negative then your mother should have aborted you

There is no pity for being an idiot,

I have a game here, once you see the writing on the wall and realize your screwed and have been ripped off, go find your self a PUMP'r-HODL'r and rip his throat out, that's about even right? Even steven?

Seriously how did anybody think this was going to end, it was always setup this way since goldman-sachs did the futures deal on dec 20, before that the whales couldn't cover their sales with shorts, now all the whales are cashing out,and they're paying for these bots telling everybody to hold onto the sinking ship
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Guys patience a bit and don't sell your precious cryptos now, it isn't the first incident, every time bad notice we had on past every time btc with time returned up, stay calm
davey76

Activity: 508

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

OP is just an idiot trying to spread FUD in this topic, hoping you will panic sell and he can buy low. In a 174 billion market, one topic won't do much Wink
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Guys patience a bit and don't sell your precious cryptos now, it isn't the first incident, every time bad notice we had on past every time btc with time returned up, stay calm
Let the newbies and the weak holders be eaten alive inside this test and allow the whales to hold more coins inside their wallets, this things already happen before and when people realize the big potentials of this investment rise up will follow again, lucky for those who can hold and wait a bit
so they can maximize their profits.

sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Let the newbies and the weak holders be eaten alive inside this test and allow the whales to hold more coins inside their wallets, this things already happen before and when people realize the big potentials of this investment rise up will follow again, lucky for those who can hold and wait a bit
so they can maximize their profits.

You do realize it's actually the other way around ? Big whales are short, the little guy is long
wsj.com/articles/little-guys-and-big-trading-firms-square-off-in-bitcoin-futures-arena-1515326400
beego

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

I dont think it will crash. But on the other hand I dont think we have seen true bottom on this correction.

Head and shoulder indicates a bottom of 8K this time around and since the 10K wall fell I find this to be a likely scenario before real bounce back.

I also dont get the HODL mantra. If we can sell for 10K today and buy for 8K tomorrow, then why not? Personally I will wait for it to bounce to 11 once Chinese traders come back in and then cash out until we see a bottom signal before I buy back in.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

Save yourself guys please, don't listen to the bots and save what money you have now.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

LOL.

"It's trading 17000 now, great time to buy"
"It's trading 16000 now, buy more"
"Wow, 15000 it will bounce soon, buy now"
"14000, very cheap to buy more"
etc etc etc

Now we're at $9846, soon at $7000. Don't believe? Just wait
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

LOL.

"It's trading 17000 now, great time to buy"
"It's trading 16000 now, buy more"
"Wow, 15000 it will bounce soon, buy now"
"14000, very cheap to buy more"
etc etc etc

Now we're at $9846, soon at $7000. Don't believe? Just wait

You are the guy that post  "I lost $300K" two days ago)

I have a question -  how a bot can even have 300K? May be it was some bot "dollars"?
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

As i've predicted when btc was around 11,5k that on third/fourth test it will go below 10k, and now it will keep dropping even faster. Lol at people who didnt listen to me
Nosk

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Lol I wish I could see your face during the next following bounce
Bloomie

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

Why create the same thread multiple times? People wake up, guys like this are trying to spread panic for no reason.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

Because one post simply wasn't enough. Dude, you need to calm down, a simple post will well described terms and things you've done would be enough. Also, who didn't expect the fall of price? that $20k thing was totally unreal and I've, honestly, expected the price to go down even earlier. Give it a few days/weeks and the price will go back to $13k+ or even higher.

Use the price going down to get some cheaper btc before the price starts going up again.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

Feel stupid now?

Time for Vladimir to put out a post "BITCOIN TO 100K SOON! BUY BUY BUY!!!"

At least, with respect to history.

Using crypto to pay for college.
smallcryptoinvestor

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

Sorry, but this guy made me sell my ethereum and stellar. I lost so much because of it. I hate this guy, but I hate myself even more cause I fell for his trolling. I will never believe anything people say now, only HODL.
Enjel

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

Sorry, but this guy made me sell my ethereum and stellar. I lost so much because of it. I hate this guy, but I hate myself even more cause I fell for his trolling. I will never believe anything people say now, only HODL.

Are you serious? This lunatic was talking about how BTC would go to 100k a few days ago, if you look at his posts.

Whatever, we will now see a sizable recovery, if the historical January charts follow.

Bloomie

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

Are you serious? This lunatic was talking about how BTC would go to 100k a few days ago, if you look at his posts.

Whatever, we will now see a sizable recovery, if the historical January charts follow.

Maybe he wanted the FUD to spread so he could get more. Maybe he still believes it'll go to 100k.
Enjel

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

Maybe he wanted the FUD to spread so he could get more. Maybe he still believes it'll go to 100k.

Good point. Still, we have another bear wave coming, but I feel a change in atmosphere, so it should be much weaker than previously.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

This is what they get for spreading FUD, there are weak handlers that will follow their tips as if they know what's the real reason why the market is playing like this. If you'll check the price now it's $11,000 and it's quite good to see that it moves forward and I guess the market is back again that whenever bitcoin is down, altcoins will move forward and when bitcoin is up altcoins will be down. Take a look at CMC, many alts are up now and for sure bitcoin will be next.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:31:35 AM

btc is stable now and it will go up. this is because of china and the headlines of korea. it will sure go up again
brylle34

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:39:22 AM

This is what they get for spreading FUD, there are weak handlers that will follow their tips as if they know what's the real reason why the market is playing like this. If you'll check the price now it's $11,000 and it's quite good to see that it moves forward and I guess the market is back again that whenever bitcoin is down, altcoins will move forward and when bitcoin is up altcoins will be down. Take a look at CMC, many alts are up now and for sure bitcoin will be next.
very well said batang bitcoin. they are spreading FUD. because they depend on someone that said sell your btc because it will soon crash. i think this is also a scheme for some big people who has big handlers of btc, they sold their btc when btc is on top and then spread the news that it is going to crash for them to buy cheaper btc and altcoins.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1099

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:05:44 AM

Dude, you is a person without optimism, full of negative thoughts. you need to relax and see the positive side of things even when things are not going well, let's not panic and start to criticize bitcoin

I agree! This is a sinking ship.

Are you forgetting that last year this ship was in the  $1000 and today it is in the $10,000, how is that a ship that sinks?

Combine the high fee prices, the long transaction time and the terrible press. This is a boat that will sink and sink fast.

all problems you mentioned will have solution someday and  boat has already increased a lot and will increase even more, just do not forget that this same  boat was in the  $1000

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
8270thNinja

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:08:52 AM

1 Bitcoin is now 11042.00 US Dollar. You should not create thread to produce FUD to all members and lurkers here. We are on the same page always, you should have think that way. We have always been on the same route every start of the year a mass sell off is happening and a sudden plunge and a recovery then touching a new height. Bitcoin is doing good, if the price plunges down , new investors will come in to play on the trading and investment and we still have a lot of ICO whose coin will be surely trade-able to Bitcoin which means, there is a money moving in even if the price plunges down.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

Rule number 1 of all rules, never take financial advice from someone.
grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

Thank you for the advice. I sold half my earnings today......oh wait I do that every 2nd day.....NVM

What a noob

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
berrymenalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

Nah. Stop trying to scoop up people's shares  Wink

You know better than to capitalize on noobs!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1472593)
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

Rule number 1 of all rules, never take financial advice from someone.

I think you deserve one big red negative trust rating from the entire crypto community, you FUD spreading piece of shit. I m sure there re people here who read your FUD from yesterday and sold your coins.
SO where is that BTC crash ha?

If I were them, I d be so onto you.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

very well said batang bitcoin. they are spreading FUD. because they depend on someone that said sell your btc because it will soon crash. i think this is also a scheme for some big people who has big handlers of btc, they sold their btc when btc is on top and then spread the news that it is going to crash for them to buy cheaper btc and altcoins.
They are pushing other people especially those weak handlers to sell bitcoin. They are giving different statements that are totally absurd and doesn't encourage people to get into bitcoin instead they are discouraging to stop new investors to get in while those holders that are already in will be pushed to sell. It's another case that they want to see those people panicking even they don't have btc anymore or they only had few left. I don't know why they want to pull others down through this attitude.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

We really need a strong news to be able to build those walls back right now. With the whole transaction bullshit and not even having a proper usage of bitcoin as a currency, that really sucks. Possibly, if LN gets introduced soon and we do not end up hearing the same stories over and over again of next months or years, the support walls may not be able to hold it and we may end up testing the $8k zone. Nevertheless, I would not be too pessimistic, this is bitcoin and nothing to worry about. The whales are using this moment to create panic and I only pity those who have been giving them what they want.

TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

Nah. Stop trying to scoop up people's shares  Wink

You know better than to capitalize on noobs!
Youre the noob if youre referring to coins as "shares"

60659 📦
brylle34

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:00:23 AM

They are pushing other people especially those weak handlers to sell bitcoin. They are giving different statements that are totally absurd and doesn't encourage people to get into bitcoin instead they are discouraging to stop new investors to get in while those holders that are already in will be pushed to sell. It's another case that they want to see those people panicking even they don't have btc anymore or they only had few left. I don't know why they want to pull others down through this attitude.
just what i have said. ofcourse if you are a big investors you want to buy cheaper thats why they are spreading FUD, this is not new in this crypto world.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

well said

how is that working out for you? I am still on the sinking boot for the last couple of years.

vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

Wow, yes, sure.. Just give me 2 minutes and i will sell all my bitcoins because you are saying so..
Came on, why are you so ridiculous, do you really think that people will sell their coins because of this crap?
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1015

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

$7K you said? Sorry but it seems you're wrong with your statement as price starting to goes up again after playing at $10k. We are now at $12k+ and slowly moving. Tested huh, you're funny and you capitalize all your text like you're really sure huh.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄