Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLL!!!!!!!!! TESTED 2X AT 10200 = CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 862 times)
Dagser

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

is this Deja Vu or what?

1 year ago exactly the same time, meaning January 2017, price was at the height of it around $1200 and started to fall. the same SHOUTING topics started with people saying it will go down to $700 and $600 soon. and the dip was the same size as it is today (around 20%) and it ended at $1000ish and reversed up.

it is funny that the arguments about it is not changed either Grin

Yeah well people trying to spread the FUD or just don't know. And everything is dropping.
I hope they sell Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waarishi

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

Can the admin please delete these useless spam topics? The quality of the forum is dropping significantly.

please copy paste if agree.
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

Ten newbie accounts all yelling "sinking ship" and "holders are bots" ... sounds more like all these new / low post-count chicken-little "sky is falling" folks are bots *laughs*

The last "real crash" was back in the Mt.Gox era, IMHO, and until bitcoin hits ~3k it still isn't that severe.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

is this Deja Vu or what?

1 year ago exactly the same time, meaning January 2017, price was at the height of it around $1200 and started to fall. the same SHOUTING topics started with people saying it will go down to $700 and $600 soon. and the dip was the same size as it is today (around 20%) and it ended at $1000ish and reversed up.

it is funny that the arguments about it is not changed either Grin

Yeah well people trying to spread the FUD or just don't know. And everything is dropping.
I hope they sell Smiley

well the thing is, nobody knows anything which means OP is full of shit when he talks about "... was tested so it will fall more".
all we know now is that it may drop more if the market makers decide there are more weak hands to shake out and if more newbies are still holding bags they want to sell. or it may stop and reverse up reaching $17k in 3 days.

but one thing is for sure, 100%. the time for selling is over, people should have sold their coins yesterday when price was far from the resistance. selling at the major resistance (which is $10XXX) is pure madness.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

I pray to all people who read this that they've sold on time, bigger crash will follow very soon!
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

To me it looks like some people in this thread are being salty because they didn't buy any BTC on the lows, instead they bought on highs and now they are shitting their pants  Grin  Grin  Grin
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

This post can be considered as manipulation, telling every people who can read this that Bitcoin will fail then a newbie who just invested will sell all his coin then after that whales will buy again making to make the price higher at the end people who sold their coins will cry thinking why didn't they just hold. Things like this always happen especially in cryptos.
Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

I'm not selling. Not going back to may daily job, fu..k that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2768102.msg28285466#msg28285466
petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

the December run served whales to sell all their BTC stocks to the highest
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

IT HAS BEEN TESTED TWICE AT 10200 THIRD/FOURTH TEST WILL RESULT IT TO GO TO AROUND 7K THIS CRASH WILL BE EVEN BIGGER AND FASTER. THE SUPPORT WALLS ARE ALMOST DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

U re an idiot, dear sir.

Go fuck yourself you FUD loveing noob.

Have a good one.

eckmar
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

IT HAS BEEN TESTED TWICE AT 10200 THIRD/FOURTH TEST WILL RESULT IT TO GO TO AROUND 7K THIS CRASH WILL BE EVEN BIGGER AND FASTER. THE SUPPORT WALLS ARE ALMOST DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

U re an idiot, dear sir.

Have a good one.

hahaha best post i saw in this thread  Wink Keep it up crazyivan
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

U re an idiot, dear sir.

Have a good one.

hahaha best post i saw in this thread  Wink Keep it up crazyivan

Thx.

I lose my nerves when I see these assholes trying to troll the market so they can buy their 0.02 BTC at cheaper price. Fucking human scum.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:31:57 PM

Hi,

Stop screaming and if you really want to see bitcoin die... Yes, panic sell.

But please, this is not the first time something like this happens. Trends are not good for the moment, but do you think it can get any better if people start selling, at any price? In the past, when people have sold under such circumstances, after a few month, such sellers were all complaining about them being manipulated by the system.

If you can't afford to lose what you invest, you should not invest in bitcoin. And if you can, they just wait. It will be much more profitable! Wink

ClutchThese

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

Interesting how some of you who are hero members and been around a while are laughing at those who lose money because they came in the game late.

If you want BTC to thrive and survive, you should want anyone and everyone to invest and use the shit out of btc. Laughing at them and calling them names because they lost money seems to be counter productive.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Stop screaming and if you really want to see bitcoin die... Yes, panic sell.

But in the case of Bitcoin would it not be best to panic first or maybe you did not
notice that the exit doors are narrow at the best of time and Bitcoin can only
processes seven transactions a second and a major panic could push transactions
fees up from $30 to $500

We learned a lot of lessons from the sinking of the titanic and we also know that
many of the less well off got locked below decks !

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Interesting how some of you who are hero members and been around a while are laughing at those who lose money because they came in the game late.

If you want BTC to thrive and survive, you should want anyone and everyone to invest and use the shit out of btc. Laughing at them and calling them names because they lost money seems to be counter productive.

You lose money only if you SELL!.

You sell cause you listen to idiots like this OP who tries to lure you into selling for his personal gains.

Not to mention him thinking he can affect the market by posting a BTC thread, that shows you the level of his intelligence.

Now, let me get back to reality. I have been in crypto since 2012. Do you know how many of these "BTC is about to die major dumps" I ve seen? Exactly 85. Fucking 85 since I ve started counting. Yet BTC s still here and I m still here.

I say BTC will not die and we ill not see 1000 BTC as you and our dear moron OP suggests in tons of his posts he has spread over this forum. So many times I ve seen all these threads with new idiots spreading BTC doom. Guess what, it never came and it will not come this time either.  So you choose whether you re going to be a noob, sell and lose money or not.

Neither I not anyone else can save you from that. Your money, your decisions.

Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

I bought myself in at 7k and I wont sell until its at least 15 again, you'll see

eckmar
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

I don't have anything against people who lost. I would say buy back at a low like this and wait to regain profits. But I have something against people who lost and they became emotional and created thread like this one where they cry and have a logic "well fuck if I lost lets make someone else lose too". Those people are plain and simple IDIOTS.
Voice

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

Yesterday, you said:   "WHY I BELIEVE BITCOIN WILL REACH A NEW ALL TIME HIGH VERY SOON."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2763252.msg28222824#msg28222824

Shut up and have a prozac.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

You lose money only if you SELL!.

You sell cause you listen to idiots like this OP who tries to lure you into selling for his personal gains.

So how do we know it's not more of a case of you looking for a fool to sell your coins on to
to protect your "personal gains"

I mean your logic does seem a little bias and one sided so what would you be saying in the 1980's
as the Dot.CON bubble burst or to IBM shareholders let along Tulip growers from the 1700's

Now i would use colorful language like your using with the OP but i understand that my post would
get removed because we have magnets under the table here so instead i was forced to use logic and
facts to slap you around the face.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: