Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLL!!!!!!!!! TESTED 2X AT 10200 = CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 860 times)
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

I am so sad for seeing these manipulative ideas...
Okay, you have opinions but you are making panicing people... Newbies will make fast decisions which will (maybe) make them lose more money..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

I do not think so yes there is no wall, all gone in seconds  Shocked I agree but people will not willing to sell under $10K, most people will buy and it will go up $10K so fast.

BUY it with what?

2017 was bought with credit cards, and now those ppl are tapped out

U think that there is somebody MORE stupid than the majority here? I think not, the gig is up, nobody new coming to waste their money on bullshit.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

I am so sad for seeing these manipulative ideas...
Okay, you have opinions but you are making panicing people... Newbies will make fast decisions which will (maybe) make them lose more money..

If you didn't buy your BTC pre 2013 then your a newb, your a sucker, if you paid cash for BTC your DUMBER than a rock, if you didn't sell before your 'investment' went negative then your mother should have aborted you

There is no pity for being an idiot,

I have a game here, once you see the writing on the wall and realize your screwed and have been ripped off, go find your self a PUMP'r-HODL'r and rip his throat out, that's about even right? Even steven?

Seriously how did anybody think this was going to end, it was always setup this way since goldman-sachs did the futures deal on dec 20, before that the whales couldn't cover their sales with shorts, now all the whales are cashing out,and they're paying for these bots telling everybody to hold onto the sinking ship
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Guys patience a bit and don't sell your precious cryptos now, it isn't the first incident, every time bad notice we had on past every time btc with time returned up, stay calm
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

OP is just an idiot trying to spread FUD in this topic, hoping you will panic sell and he can buy low. In a 174 billion market, one topic won't do much Wink
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Guys patience a bit and don't sell your precious cryptos now, it isn't the first incident, every time bad notice we had on past every time btc with time returned up, stay calm
Let the newbies and the weak holders be eaten alive inside this test and allow the whales to hold more coins inside their wallets, this things already happen before and when people realize the big potentials of this investment rise up will follow again, lucky for those who can hold and wait a bit
so they can maximize their profits.

sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Let the newbies and the weak holders be eaten alive inside this test and allow the whales to hold more coins inside their wallets, this things already happen before and when people realize the big potentials of this investment rise up will follow again, lucky for those who can hold and wait a bit
so they can maximize their profits.

You do realize it's actually the other way around ? Big whales are short, the little guy is long
wsj.com/articles/little-guys-and-big-trading-firms-square-off-in-bitcoin-futures-arena-1515326400
beego

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

I dont think it will crash. But on the other hand I dont think we have seen true bottom on this correction.

Head and shoulder indicates a bottom of 8K this time around and since the 10K wall fell I find this to be a likely scenario before real bounce back.

I also dont get the HODL mantra. If we can sell for 10K today and buy for 8K tomorrow, then why not? Personally I will wait for it to bounce to 11 once Chinese traders come back in and then cash out until we see a bottom signal before I buy back in.
vladimir21 (OP)

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

Save yourself guys please, don't listen to the bots and save what money you have now.
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

LOL.

"It's trading 17000 now, great time to buy"
"It's trading 16000 now, buy more"
"Wow, 15000 it will bounce soon, buy now"
"14000, very cheap to buy more"
etc etc etc

Now we're at $9846, soon at $7000. Don't believe? Just wait
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

LOL.

"It's trading 17000 now, great time to buy"
"It's trading 16000 now, buy more"
"Wow, 15000 it will bounce soon, buy now"
"14000, very cheap to buy more"
etc etc etc

Now we're at $9846, soon at $7000. Don't believe? Just wait

You are the guy that post  "I lost $300K" two days ago)

I have a question -  how a bot can even have 300K? May be it was some bot "dollars"?
vladimir21 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

As i've predicted when btc was around 11,5k that on third/fourth test it will go below 10k, and now it will keep dropping even faster. Lol at people who didnt listen to me
Nosk

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Lol I wish I could see your face during the next following bounce
Bloomie

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

Why create the same thread multiple times? People wake up, guys like this are trying to spread panic for no reason.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

Because one post simply wasn't enough. Dude, you need to calm down, a simple post will well described terms and things you've done would be enough. Also, who didn't expect the fall of price? that $20k thing was totally unreal and I've, honestly, expected the price to go down even earlier. Give it a few days/weeks and the price will go back to $13k+ or even higher.

Use the price going down to get some cheaper btc before the price starts going up again.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

Feel stupid now?

Time for Vladimir to put out a post "BITCOIN TO 100K SOON! BUY BUY BUY!!!"

At least, with respect to history.

Using crypto to pay for college.
smallcryptoinvestor

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

Sorry, but this guy made me sell my ethereum and stellar. I lost so much because of it. I hate this guy, but I hate myself even more cause I fell for his trolling. I will never believe anything people say now, only HODL.
Enjel

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

Sorry, but this guy made me sell my ethereum and stellar. I lost so much because of it. I hate this guy, but I hate myself even more cause I fell for his trolling. I will never believe anything people say now, only HODL.

Are you serious? This lunatic was talking about how BTC would go to 100k a few days ago, if you look at his posts.

Whatever, we will now see a sizable recovery, if the historical January charts follow.

Bloomie

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

Are you serious? This lunatic was talking about how BTC would go to 100k a few days ago, if you look at his posts.

Whatever, we will now see a sizable recovery, if the historical January charts follow.

Maybe he wanted the FUD to spread so he could get more. Maybe he still believes it'll go to 100k.
Enjel

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

Maybe he wanted the FUD to spread so he could get more. Maybe he still believes it'll go to 100k.

Good point. Still, we have another bear wave coming, but I feel a change in atmosphere, so it should be much weaker than previously.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: