Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or Tron  (Read 2453 times)
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

Of course EOS. This coin with its own blockchain. EOS has pretty much proven itself in the crypt world. But TRX proved to be not in the best part of the winter. I think that EOS has great prospects in the future.
I agree, I also think that EOS has a bright future and we shoupd buy it now until it rises up to the sky and it would be harder then
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

I think EOS is better than TRON and if i an to select between the two i will place my bet on EOS. I think EOS is solving more solution than TRON.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

If we consider these 2 coins in terms of an object for investment, then I would recommend investing in both projects. Because they equally have great potential for growth. The essence of EOS is the same as that of Ethereum – it is a platform for creating applications, storing data, opening crypto-currency accounts. With the effective implementation of the project, the company Buterin will have a strong competitor, not yet experiencing problems with scaling. If we talk about the tron cryptocurrency, it was founded by Justin San, who previously worked on the Ripple project in China. Cryptocurrency is actively pushing its way into the listings of the largest crypto-exchanges
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

I'm sure that EOS is much more promising than TRON. EOS is the coin you can buy for long-term storage. TRON can be bought for daily trades.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Suares

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

At the moment I recommend EOS. A successful project, the team showed itself well. In addition, the coins have shown themselves well in the market. Now they have launched their own blockchain, which should reflect well on the coin
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

In my opinion, the best coin is EOS. She has a lot of future. I do not like the ICO system a bit, but I closed my eyes to that

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

Tron is pretty new coin. Eos is coming from experience. Suppose to scale. Tron has a better community though. I invested more into eos than I did for Tron.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
deepak_g88

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

I think team behind Tron is much active.  Roll Eyes
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

I wanted to know which is better EOS or TRON thanks Huh

At present, EOS is dominating TRON because EOS is in 5th place and TRON is at 10th position on Coinmarketcap. IMO, EOS is a potential project than TRON, and its exchange rate is going to the moon in Q3 2018 if the exchange rate continues to grow.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

I don't want to get fooled again by Tron's massive news article publishing technique.

It's not on my list and obviously EOS is on my list so I'll say that EOS is a better choice than getting Tron.

What do you mean by their article publishing technique? I would also choose eos though, I distrust how quickly tron moved upwards during the last bull run
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:58:59 AM

There is no doubt that I will choose EOS because the marketing capabilities of both teams are excellent.
However, EOS is a real level technology development token, so it may surpass ETH.

monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

Of course EOS. This coin with its own blockchain. EOS has pretty much proven itself in the crypt world. But TRX proved to be not in the best part of the winter. I think that EOS has great prospects in the future.

Either of them is good and had had a great run from the last couple of months and they have a lot of potentials.

Almost everyone who will and participate in their ICO is quite excited about their future but there's a lot of bad rumours about Tron

let's just keep an eye on both of these and hope there won't be an issue then all of the investor and enthusiast/traders fly to the moon!

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Both coin are potential and I suggest to buy both. Besides this altcoins are still under development and they still need to prove that they are worth to keep. Don't fit your self in one box get out on the box and explore others.
yes, these two coins have great potential in the future but I prefer the Eos,
Eos has a big community in the market and now its development is very good so I can count on it for my future.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

TRON is decentralized coin.It makes free to post and keep your information withoout any restrictions.
EOS have been growing lately.Plus it is similar to ETH.
Both of those coins are good in my opinion.Make a choice with your own needs.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

The latest events say that you need to be very attentive to the events happening in respect of the EOS project which is now gaining popularity very quickly, I am sure that you have also heard a lot about this project recently, which is already very long on hearing.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

They both have a great potential for growth. Just one remark TRON is pump&dump coin. Be careful while trading TRON.

cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Oh, it's difficult to match-up this two currency as they are both had potential to grow. I will rather split my investments and choose both. So much hope for this projects and I'm sure this will be huge in the future.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Currently tron ​​will hit the trade after a very deep dump it seems it will rises, after doing many events tomorrow will be listing in indodax let us see tomorrow will it happen pump or not

lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

In my opinion you better choose EOS than TRON, both coins look equivalent and potentially will be more developed in the future but EOS is superior to TRON because EOS has a good technology and much in the interest of investors and big companies.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

Both have almost the same performance, but Trx has a smaller marketcap. So I think both of them, with a slightly larger portion of Trx.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: