Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin.de Scam?  (Read 106 times)
PassiTheApe (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

So, I transferred 0.3 BTC to my bticoin.de account back in november 2017 with the intent to obviously sell them as soon as I can but they were marked as "reserved" immediately once they were noted in my account. I thought "okay, sure maybe give them time to validate the transaction and all". Well...4 weeks later, they were still marked as reserved, but I wanted to sell them (which was end of december 2017 then). I couldn't sell them, so I started a support ticket, but they didn't answer for 10 days, which prompted me to email the support one more time. They came up with a generic answer that did not help me at all. I replied, filed a complaint with their website, called their telephone support (which is a hired company that just forwards any questions to bitcoin.de and they themselves can't do anything about it), messaged them on Facebook and they happily ignore me.

So...since the day I definitely wanted to sell (28th December), Bitcoin crashed down below the 9000€ mark, leaving me with more than 1000€ in losses. And they still can't reply to my damn inquiry. I've read more reports about an "only-mode" on bticoin.de rendering many users unable to access their BTC. We can neither withdraw nor sell our BTC at the moment. I don't know how many are affected, but I was fucked pretty badly in my opinion. Selling BTC for merely 2500€ compared to 4000€ is a big deal for me, but the bigger problem is that they show no signs of taking care of the situation at all.

Does anyone experience the same issues as I do? Do you have suggestions? I don't have money for a lawyer, so that's annoying.

15oK8nTR7UhycbEhVK7GydVhJd518tLqrP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: