Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:47:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the cause of the market downturn?  (Read 664 times)
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

As far as the matter of transaction activity is concerned, it all depends upon the demand and supply. it seems that market will improve very soon.
Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

Rumours to ban crypto trading in China and South Korea. Then we have the bitconnect major scam. Moreover, there are a lot of people who bought from very low levels and are staying on huge profits, so when there is a major sell off, some people are capitalising on their gains. Last, but not least some of the major exchanges have currently suspended all new registration, so there is no fresh money coming in.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Why is there such a downturn in the market? The South Korean market is the cause or the other reason?

if u have follow market 3 or 4 years ago, u will think that its just a normal activity. no need to worry about it. it will be normal and better very soon.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

This is just because of Chinese new year...
they are just realizating their money...
In 1 week 10 days I think we will see green candles...

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

Now, I just thinking and feeling like a fool when talking that bitcoin prices down just due to China and Korea will ban bitcoin, which I feel it wouldn't be possible because Bitcoin is not centred by the country. Despite if they will ban bitcoin, they just can be limited to local exchanges only, and that can certainly be overcome by various ways to discover new bitcoin trading. Well, I just think there are manipulators that have a lot of bitcoin and they sell it and buy again when the price low.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

The China and Korea news play a part in this price decrease. The market cap decrease from 800m to 500m. Some people are panic selling, there is scam coin going on. But next month, everyone will forget about what happened and the bull continue.
MaitoMaito

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

The news from China and S.Korean make it happen. Two pillars that can change the crypto a lot.
randyshan

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

well, there was news that want to shut down exchanges in China , but this is usually the actions of men with big money . Who want to purchase BTC lower

Exactly, China already shut down exchanges last year. and also Korea just want Exchanges to do strict KYC procedure. The news are exaggerated too much since the people with big money  want to buy coins as low as possible.
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

China is burning the world of cryptos and the prices follows it and becomes red like blood. Hope market recover soon and government doesn't suck it all.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

the cause of market downturn is caused by many factors, but now the issue in china has become one of the causes of the decline in prices. but it is normal and going back to the highest level is just waiting for the right time.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

cause alot people don't read, or if they do read, they don't do research and purely believe.

I believe tons of the FUD comes from Korea exchange ban and China Mining Ban.
I believe Korea is not banning any legit exchange but those who did not comply with them.

Next, one of the main reason i believe it drops is because of Price correction. However, i believe its a healthy dip there
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

This panic is mainly due to the Asian market, and it is currently the largest. At this hype you can invest well, do not miss the moment!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
jdbao

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:41:22 AM

I think it should be the forthcoming policy of the Chinese government that affected the market price.
Never, never ignore China's influence.
But no way, I have a lot of losses, so I had to hold.
Hope it rise up soon.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

Rumours to ban crypto trading in China and South Korea. Then we have the bitconnect major scam. Moreover, there are a lot of people who bought from very low levels and are staying on huge profits, so when there is a major sell off, some people are capitalising on their gains. Last, but not least some of the major exchanges have currently suspended all new registration, so there is no fresh money coming in.
The bad news from the cryptocurrency market from China and South Korea is puzzling investors who are puzzled by the fact that they have sold their coin at extremely low prices. I believe everything will be stable in the future and your job is to wait for the market to go up. At the moment, it is necessary to study more about this market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:45:28 AM

I think it should be the forthcoming policy of the Chinese government that affected the market price.
Never, never ignore China's influence.
But no way, I have a lot of losses, so I had to hold.
Hope it rise up soon.

Seems to be recovering slowly today.
ertor2

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

Seems to me the "scare" has multiple reasons mainly the South Korean and Chinese gov't news as well as a frenzy of sell-off by scared people who did not HODL.

When the market experiences a dip, it get's worse when a good number of people world wide sell in fear.

Things look to be getting back on track now and it will go back slowly to where it was and hopefully grow even higher. The total Market cap will hopefully grow more in 2018.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:06:52 AM

It could just been a mixture of FUD, people taking profit, and people cutting losses. People who went into crypto a month ago are still up so they probably didn't care about this drop.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
jiguqtmay511632

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:02 AM

I think part of the reson may be the ban of China on the crypto. Most of the exchange are banned in China. That is part of the reason. I think after a period of time the situation will be better.
ridgeview123

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:49:16 AM

I think the reason is beyond our imagination. We can not predict future so just go with the flow. Hold if we bought at high price and just wait for the time to come.
IndieRepublic

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

[/quote]

if u have follow market 3 or 4 years ago, u will think that its just a normal activity. no need to worry about it. it will be normal and better very soon.
[/quote]

Yeah, it'll go back up again. Crypto has a very long way to go before it bottoms out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: