Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the cause of the market downturn?  (Read 666 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

I think the false news is the real cause of the falling prices of all cryptocurrencies because bitcoin haters deliver the true news in the wrong way then newbie investors support their investment by selling it which is the cause of the downfall. So do not worry. Soon everything will grow back in value.

I think you should be more specific about what FUD is giving, oh maybe because the G20 meeting that discuss bitcoin impacts or not on the country's economy, and continued by panic sell, then some say that India ban bitcoin (FUD), it looks like it's over and now crypto is heading for good growth.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:05:23 AM

i think market can be ruled by news from some country, for example we have hear news about chinesse and other country palned to get banned of crypto, then market down for instant, and we have good news about G20, then market rise again, so i think market can be affect by news on crypto.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

In my opinion, the negative news or issues spread from the media around the world really influence the market.
Moreover, many people have influenced that kind of issues without reviewing or cross-checking the truth.
It will influence the desire of many people to sell out the coins and fewer people want to buy them.
But, I'm sure that along the time, the issues will be less. We must be one that takes part to spread the good issues of the crypto.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

There could be downturn either because of the actions that were happened in the economic system inside, or outside- in the South Korean market went down- this means something has been changed with the country outside (your example).
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

These are rumors of unknown origin. Whales manipulate the market, they are willing to spend large amounts of money to buy or sell some of the coins they want to pump. So the market for crypto is very difficult for new investors.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ZhukovM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

Why is there such a downturn in the market? The South Korean market is the cause or the other reason?
No downturn in the market. These are temporary difficulties. Cryptocurrency has to abandon some markets, including the largest - South Korean, because they require violation of the main rule of cryptocurrency - anonymity.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

So many things could affect the market. The affects can be seen either badly or better. Almost all of the reasons are on the news, especially on the world news.
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

Probably just the markets being volatile and correcting. Better take advantage of this situation and buy low to hold.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
kere hore

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:30:59 AM

Why is there such a downturn in the market? The South Korean market is the cause or the other reason?

probably because yesterday the price of altcoin dropped dramatically but now that I see the price of altcoin in the recovery period and could be good for the future and thus with the decline that yesterday many people are buying altcoin for the future and can invest in the long term
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

I don't know too, but it is more good if you have a money then you want to have a big profit.  I also heard also about South Korea that it was the reason why the market are still dump.

Some holders loss their profit but now, some of the investor get their profit.  The whales also manipulate this price because it has a good opportunity to gain some more.

sjyku

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

Every coins began to crazy rise will appear this kind of circumstance, the market is still in decline, and start a bit of a rebound phenomenon, this is the normal of the market, so we don't have to worry about.
Artron1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

The reason for the market decline is the withdrawal from the market. This situation will recover in a short time and we will continue to make money again.
blackblue986

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

I think this year is a little bit different. It seems the market very difficult to recover. I still not found what is the main problem with the current situation.
samuelemma692

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

The reason for the decline in the market is the most bonal - after a good growth, a good correction takes place. This is the standard situation for the crypto currency market. So do not worry. Soon everything will grow again in value. Grin
ukiert

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

Whatever that reasons were, thanks God, we now face a great growth and activity on a market worldwide, all coins are blooming now
If I can indeed bloom gan price I think it's a huge gift of gan fingers crossed this is not just an issue of fabricated gan viewed the price of coins is also being dropped his prices hopefully can soon be improved
ukiert

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:54:43 AM

I think the false news is the real cause of the falling prices of all cryptocurrencies because bitcoin haters deliver the true news in the wrong way then newbie investors support their investment by selling it which is the cause of the downfall. So do not worry. Soon everything will grow back in value.

yes rightly make I've love to hear price cryptorium improved but seemed to still takes a long time to bisakembali naormal gan value, so mending we hold first gan do not sell 
ukiert

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

The reason for the decline in the market is the most bonal - after a good growth, a good correction takes place. This is the standard situation for the crypto currency market. So do not worry. Soon everything will grow again in value. Smiley
I am also very sorry why his price is also getting down gan, every person that have the patience but if these prices go down for later advances there is no problem but if getting worse that make it difficult
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

There are so many reasons which causes the market downward. Some experts skillfully manipulate the market to get the coins in low price.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:17:50 AM

There are so many reasons which causes the market downward. Some experts skillfully manipulate the market to get the coins in low price.

Exactly, we have to concentrate more on buying the coins when it is at dips, because many people panic about the market when the prices are kept decreasing. So we have to hold the previously purchased and buy the coin when their prices decreases.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

It is most likely to affect the market falls were due to panic sell. Many people come to sell, then its price will be getting down. later, another reason is because of the many news of negative news surrounding the coins you have or about crypto. For example, the news about the country that finally banned the circulation of crypto, or other news.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: