Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is currently losing money on bitcoin?  (Read 794 times)
villain24

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

This is the reason why you should invest what you are willing to lose. So in this case, you should hold back until you recover your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

This is the reason why you should invest what you are willing to lose.
Newbies will never understand this simple words / reminder from the old investors. They only think about the gain all the time and thinks that bitcoin will always up with its price.
So in this case, you should hold back until you recover your money.
What's good news about those people who invested on $10,000? Say hello to the charts again as it went back to $10k.  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:59:30 AM

All of us have probably lost money on BTC, however now that it's rallied above 10k expect another bull run. I can't see it falling much further than this.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:00:22 AM

Yes, this was happen to me. I was buying few Btc when price at $10k in early this Feb, i thought it was just correction only but the price was fall dip because many news that affect on it. So,i decided to cut-loss sell at $9k, then i bought back when it was $6k very lower price. Good condition now price still increasing and market going positive trends for trading.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

I suppose that there are some newbies (and some non-newbies too) out there who got invested over 10k, and are currently losing money.
Losing money is very stressfull, so I was just wondering... are you cutting your losses or you will hodl your stash untill 2020 and more following an "all or nothing" strategy?

those who sell bitcoin at cheap prices and do not have a good strategy are the ones who get the loss, because the total supply of bitcoin is very limited it should be able to make bitcoin prices more expensive than this.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

I suppose that there are some newbies (and some non-newbies too) out there who got invested over 10k, and are currently losing money.
Losing money is very stressfull, so I was just wondering... are you cutting your losses or you will hodl your stash untill 2020 and more following an "all or nothing" strategy?
If you have bought on all time high and in order not to lose money then don't sell because things will go back to where it is. You will not be stressed in a dip situation if you are only investing money which you can afford to lose. Easier said than done though.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

Who is losing? All those who have invested at high price and didn't have enough patience to wait for the price to recover but started to sell and those who have invested more they can afford to lose.
It is crucial to have the plan and the strategy and count your profit and loses on lob term, not just for the moment. Many still haven't learned to act like this.

malaj
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

This is the reason why you should invest what you are willing to lose. So in this case, you should hold back until you recover your money.

This is perfect! This is not just applicable is life but perfect for investment as well.
In this investment, I would like everyone to understand that we are not losing. We are just holding and waiting. There is no lose in bitcoin I swear that.
When we started doing tradin, we should have been oriented about that.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

Well, as long as you haven't converted your bitcoin to fiat you are not losing money. However, I think a lot of people who cut their losses when the market crashed lost a lot of money. Panic selling will do you no good because all you get is loss. Don't panic sell during crash when you don't really need fiat money. Just hold your coin and wait for the market to recover.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

The one who'll just loss here are those short term holders as they bought in above $10k and planning to sell in below $10k which is really unwise to do. They easily panic because of the constant drop and selling is their last resort without thinking they'll actually losing. But those long term holders didn't bother a lot because they know that this is just temporary and eventually the price will recover and beat its last all time high.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: