Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major benefit of bitcoin?  (Read 1928 times)
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

The benefit of Bitcoin is defined by many ways.There are huge benefit of its.It is a profitable business.If you want to work or invest in it,you will surely benefited. By working here,you will be able to earn money.I think that those are the major benefit of Bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

There are many benefits Bitcoins has to offer.You can use Bitcoin as a payment method for your online goods or services easily and quickly than your credit card

Aside from that, bitcoin can give jobs to the unemployed. The benefit of bitcoin is that you don't have to be afraid of any organization of being able to trace the source of your fund.Regular currencies depends on governments which fail occasionally but bitcoin is not regulated by any one government because its a virtual global currency.
Razo123

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

For me the major benifit of bitcoin is that you can earn much money by just applying to the company that offers campaigns like twitter, facebook or even signature campaign to endorse their company. With that you can earn stakes that is to be converted to your national money.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

When I first learned about cryptocurrency, I was amazed actually with its aim which is to have a cashless transaction. I am a kind of a person, who doesn't like bringing cash with me so I'm quite impressed. But for now, its not yet been realized. But if it will, well, cryptocurrency especially btc would be very beneficial. Plus, there no tax when you earned from this forum.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

I think that the major benefit of bitcoin is the volatility because it will help you either you are an investor or trader because when you will invest money in bitcoin then because of the volatility, you can easily earn money up to 10% in just a few days which is better than the stock market and when you are a trader then you can earn a lot of money by playing volatility.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?

The benefit of bitcoin is it's stable price growth over the years and it never failed to give us profits as a bitcoin holder or investors.Some other altcoins price growth is huge in short term but bitcoin is doing it for long term so people think bitcoin is better to invest and so people are buying bitcoins over other crypto currencies.
but wat about times like this when bitcoin price drops hugely.how can we find this as beneficial?or maybe i can answer my own question.thisis beneficial for those true bitcoin supporters in wich just waiting for a dump and will buy many as they can for investment.thats the most beneficial way bitcoin may have
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

Bitcoin has what I will call "a name advantage " The name bitcoin today stands as another name for the entire cryptocurrency that itself is like a monoply which others do not have.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?
Bitcoin in my opinion is one of the entry points because the exchange rate is quite high and always experiencing a significant change Compared to other types of altcoin is very slow in the business of price movements.Therefore many people use bitcoin as a place of future investment.

I know bitcoin is the entry point of all other altcoin because its the main digital coinso far.
But now, bitcoin changes has been passed by other altcoin run by making 5x or 10x double.
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

Biotin has a lot of advantages and benefits over using local currency. Below are the few benefits of bitcoin are;
IRREVERSIBLE TRANSACTION: There is nothing worse than sending goods to a customer, only to receive a message that the payment has been reversed. But bitcoin is the only payment method that is 100% irreversible and cannot be charged back. That is why we need to be very careful when sending bitcoin.
FAST AND CHEAP TRANSACTION: Transaction charges is very low when doing transaction with bitcoin compared to the usual charges we pay in banks. The normal transaction charges for bitcoin is 0.0005BTC per transfer while in international wire transfer you will pay the range of 700THB-1300THB per transaction. Transaction with accepting credit card cost 3-5% of the transfer amount which means it’s much more expensive than a bitcoin transaction.
NB: International wire transfer can take a few days to a week while bitcoin transactions are generally confirmed within an hour.
fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

with bitcoin we can increase income, invest in bitcoin will help the public to sufficient economy, there are many people have successful results from bitcoin
tlustoprd

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

I think that the major benefit of bitcoin is that it can be used to finance all sorts of illegal activities. You can buy some hardcore drugs, you can finance a massive terrorist strike that could kill hundreds of innocent people in the name of some god... the options are limitless. Of course, you can trace transactions nowadays, but if you're clever at using bitcoin, it's not that easy.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

First of all it is decentralized currency or coin. You can use it where has internet & a mobile or PC. And gradually it's price is growing. This are the major benefits of Bitcoin.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

i believe one of the greatest factor bitcoin was being able to become the model of the cryptocurrency world.
i highly agree that without it we will not be having any cryptocoins nowadays.
because of bitcoin people are made aware of what is really happening with their money.
and because of it people were also being empowered to do what they wanted to do with their own finances.
it has truly revolutionized the the financing world.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Bitcoin currently enjoys the privileges that come with first mover advantage. But that advantage is starting to wear thin because there are other coins that do certain things better than Bitcoin ever can, especially given that consensus on how to update the technology can't be reached so BTC is starting to fork all over the place.

Transaction fees are becoming a huge problem. I paid 0.001 BTC to move some out of BitTrex today. There was a time when that wasn't a big deal. But now with BTC being worth $16,000, that price tag comes to $16 just to move my BTC from one place to another. If BTC price ever goes higher than $40K, then that BitTrex withdraw fee will cost more than what an international wire transfer costs.

Any altcoin that develops a smooth and legal itself to fiat gateway that's comparable to what Coinbase provides could very easily become the coin that replaces Bitcoin and kicks it off its number one first mover advantage spot.

I agree. Although it has been enjoying lots of market advantages considering the fact that it is new and has never been seen before. Business entities would soon find ways to capitalize on its popularity and impose payments on any transaction just like the above-mentioned reply states. However, what I like about the cryptocurrency or bitcoin market is the fact that anyone, even if he only holds a small amount of asset, can invest in projects from starting up companies. It is a win-win situation because you not only get to invest and get profit, but in the process, you are also helping other newbie companies to prosper through crowd funding.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: