Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BitConnect a good investment?  (Read 741 times)
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

of course no. It is just a big scam for the investors. Who can pay for you much profit after a short time? Its price has fallen 90% today and I think you should sell all your Bitconnect now.

criminalbee

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

No, it is a ponzi scheme and they are already on its exit scam. As of now those who invest in this project are crying because the company stops the commission and they exchange their worthless shitcoin  instead of money to those poor investors.
vanduonghd

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

No, You will holding and trade.
MLM coin should invest from time to time
vanduonghd

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

You should choose trade to be safe
Coin MLM is never safe, when a new coin is the best time to invest
RichardBTC

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

You mean Bit GONE eeeeeeeeeeect??

Never trust these types of scams!!

Its like Ponzi himself rose from the dead to do it one last time.

When ever there is a referral link the way that bitconnect used it, alarm bells have to start going off.... look at those 2 young youtuber Ryan and crypto Nik, they gathered such a huge following and shilled the shit out of their referral links.... obviously it looked good becuase they got a fuk load of subscribers.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

See thread. It seems too good to be true but so many people praised it to the heavens and back in the past.

So now that it dropped more than 97% and BCC closed operations, is it a good time to buy discounted BCC tokens? Roll Eyes

After dropping to 97% it's clearly the the whole project was scam. Good time to buy? I doubt it will be pumped again so questions like that should be literally can be answered easily.

There are lots of cheap coins around at the current bloodbath so why choose those who are already in the verge of being a shitcoin.

Feel sorry for those who trust BCC.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

Thise that enter the scheme early it is very good investment for them, thisitme last year the ICO was on and I could remeber people asking them for to release the amount they have raised but they didn't
steve25

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

Thise that enter the scheme early it is very good investment for them, thisitme last year the ICO was on and I could remeber people asking them for to release the amount they have raised but they didn't

Well, that was the first prove the project was a Ponzi scheme. People should start making their homework better before investing in such kind of projects.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

Bitconnect is a PURE PONZI scheme.

It isn't even secretive about it.
I didn't even have to do much research on it all to figure this out.
I just looked at their "exchange" and the lending system they have and its is ridiculously pyramide-like.

If a store is having a going out of business sell, and you can get some things at rock bottom prices, then I would say, go for it!
You will actually use those things.

But if that store is rock store, well, a rock will always be a rock whether it is priced at 10 cents or $1000.

Also, there are so many other coins to buy, so why bother with this one?

BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:20 PM

if i have spare money would definitely invest in bitconnect because price getting the edge because of team couldn't pay for profit .none of us would know how the market will behave with different good news .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

That is the end for those mlm coin. I think so, the mlm coin does not have much application in life. Only based on ponzi model to develop the system. This pattern will collapse. Sooner or later
BTCMILLIONAIRE (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

if i have spare money would definitely invest in bitconnect because price getting the edge because of team couldn't pay for profit .none of us would know how the market will behave with different good news .
The good news is that BitConnect collapsed and that stupid money has now learned a very painful and very valuable lesson for the future.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

When something is dead, 97% discount is still too expensive, Lol. It was a Ponzi scheme, it has been said countless times here in the forum, now it has been halted and I don't think it will resurrect. Of course, if you believe in resurrection so much...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

See thread. It seems too good to be true but so many people praised it to the heavens and back in the past.

So now that it dropped more than 97% and BCC closed operations, is it a good time to buy discounted BCC tokens? Roll Eyes

Invest and you will no longer be a BTCMILLIONAIRE.  This project has had a bad reputation since the beginning.  It had a cult like following and now the followers are being burned.  Even with the current massive price drop, it can go down even further.  Buying now is like buying bitcoins on mt gox for $100-200 before it closed down permanently. 
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

so many bad news today!
i've been in Bitconnect and it seems not good right Sad
god bless all of us...
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

wow is it true?
why i doubt that so much?
discounted or disband?
btw blockchain community hate them, right?
An assets that loses about 97% of it values should not be something one should invest in. I think the right things to do is to hold until bitconnet teams open again. I am seriously surprised about what has happened as many coin  get dump about 50-80% this year alone. It is something we should be worried about as I think 2018 post a serious danger to crypto currencies.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

After this I would never invest on Bitconnect.
I made a lot of researches about BitConnect , saw a lot of posts that the coin is a kind of scam.
So it is not good to invest on it , this is my opinion.
I think I agree with you that I've also read some posts about bitconnect they made a the coin that kind of some scam and as my friend suggest to me that don't try to invest its hard to be their partners that's why I stop myself to invest to them.

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:14:30 AM

Yes it is a good investment for the people that wants to waste their money bigtime,just kidding bitconnect was a ponzi scheme from the start only people who doesnt do research will be the victim of this scheme.

maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:26:51 AM

As a fellow investor I feel sorry for all greedy people that become preys for these ponzi scam coins. We should not show hatred through these people( been scammed myself by several exchanges ).
Nothings feel good about been scammed so someone else can profit. We should not show hatred to those people but instead help those in need and keep this forum and post updates regarding these kind of things. As our community in crypto grows bigger at lot of people that are desperate and greedy to earn fast money. We see alot of people promote these scammy things just to earn money through people that have earned hard and are new to this. We as veterans have the responsibility to help and show that we are a good community.

Be sure to look up your facts and investments before trusting some unknown person on the internet. Would you trust a stranger on the street that are promoting something that seems to good? dont you become suspicious? I bet you would, there is no different here.

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

As a fellow investor I feel sorry for all greedy people that become preys for these ponzi scam coins. We should not show hatred through these people( been scammed myself by several exchanges ).
Nothings feel good about been scammed so someone else can profit. We should not show hatred to those people but instead help those in need and keep this forum and post updates regarding these kind of things. As our community in crypto grows bigger at lot of people that are desperate and greedy to earn fast money. We see alot of people promote these scammy things just to earn money through people that have earned hard and are new to this. We as veterans have the responsibility to help and show that we are a good community.

Be sure to look up your facts and investments before trusting some unknown person on the internet. Would you trust a stranger on the street that are promoting something that seems to good? dont you become suspicious? I bet you would, there is no different here.

Agree with you buddy. With bitcoin and bitconnect rising in value in recent times, so many newbies rushed and invested into these coins without thinking too much and now they are scared seeing how their values have fallen due to the Korea ban. The thing that they have to understand is that they should be ready to lose all their money due to the extreme volatility of this market.

Bitconnect lending platform was never sustainable in the long run which is why I never deposited a single dollar into their exchange while the coin itself had some value. Currently, I still feel that the coin possesses value if the developers and community members support it regularly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: