Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BitConnect a good investment?  (Read 741 times)
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

BitConnect is a Ponzi project and surely this will be a scam. I heard the news that BitConnect is really a Scam. lol
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

They all claim it as a ponzi because it's really awful to see how its market value had plunged so deep like almost 100% loss. But now, it started to rise again from 5$ to 30$ and i think somebody still believes in this currency.

5ToMessager

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

it's a scam, just get away from it...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

BitConnect is a Ponzi project and surely this will be a scam. I heard the news that BitConnect is really a Scam. lol
It's a total scam and I feel sorry for those people who are convinced and attracted to join and invest on it in the latter part. I have also read a post on reddit that he's totally scared of his wife because he chose to invest on bitconnect with approximately $45,000 with just a single blow. That's quite a lot of money and they really think that it's a legit one. I don't know if they didn't get any noticed or warned about that scam. They are now shutting down and it has been part of their plan to close since before.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

In this irrational market, everything is possbile. i see now that the price went to 42$ for BCC...

Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:46:47 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 03:11:42 AM by Boomber

I think bitconect is ponzi so it's bad choice for long term investment. Now you can see bitconect price falling down after one year launch maybe will shut down.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

they are now many videos uploaded that they loss their money because of bitconnect scam, but if you want to make money with bitconnect just do a short trade not recommended for long term investment.

chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

68$ now. So who bought at 6$ yesterday?))
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

Haha. The BCC is now ending leaving its investor a headache claiming their funds. I wonder if the closing of BCC affected the market rundown of all the coins?
kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

Cryptocurrencies gain their values because they are popular and many people are investing on it. BCC lost its very foundation, trust! Many investors for sure have lost their investment with its downfall. Now with a negative trust rating, I don't think any serious investor is gonna jump into it again. It may be popular for now due to its very low value. All its new investors right now are into the opportunity race as to who gets first anybody's investment.

gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

Bitconnect is the very successful pyramiding scheme in the world of cryptocurrency. That pump that happened in the price before was cause by the new traders or new people in crypto that was hype because of its good returns and because of the trend in bitcoin. And for me now even the price dip very hard I will not risk of buying. Without a platform a coin will never go up again. And also with the news spreading now that they are scam and I think this is just their exit plan.
OddGhost17

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

Cryptocurrencies gain their values because they are popular and many people are investing on it. BCC lost its very foundation, trust! Many investors for sure have lost their investment with its downfall. Now with a negative trust rating, I don't think any serious investor is gonna jump into it again. It may be popular for now due to its very low value. All its new investors right now are into the opportunity race as to who gets first anybody's investment.

I heard bitconnect is creating a new ICO project. If they cannot be trusted, which I think they are then handling a new ICO will surely not work. The new ICO project of bitconnect is BCCX.
BTCMILLIONAIRE (OP)

Merit: 834

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

I heard bitconnect is creating a new ICO project. If they cannot be trusted, which I think they are then handling a new ICO will surely not work. The new ICO project of bitconnect is BCCX.
I can almost guarantee you that the same dweebs will throw money at BCC again, even after they just got outright scammed by them.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

See thread. It seems too good to be true but so many people praised it to the heavens and back in the past.

So now that it dropped more than 97% and BCC closed operations, is it a good time to buy discounted BCC tokens? Roll Eyes

I heard that Bitconnect is a scam because of BCC dropped operation. Futhermore the price is going down. Hard times. I actually wouldn’t invest in Bitconnect. This is obvious thing that coins is not worth it.
BTCMILLIONAIRE (OP)

Merit: 834

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

See thread. It seems too good to be true but so many people praised it to the heavens and back in the past.

So now that it dropped more than 97% and BCC closed operations, is it a good time to buy discounted BCC tokens? Roll Eyes

I heard that Bitconnect is a scam because of BCC dropped operation. Futhermore the price is going down. Hard times. I actually wouldn’t invest in Bitconnect. This is obvious thing that coins is not worth it.
It was obvious that BCC is a scam way before it ceased operations. It was just a matter of time before it collapsed on itself.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

No, it's not like there's some product that can be resurrected, it was a ponzi scheme and everyone knows that. Even now those people who somehow didn't know that and invested are now aware it's a ponzi scheme, it will never resurface and thankfully so.

Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

In my opinion was more than proven the situation of BitConnect after a long time was unmasked the pyramid system, it is up to each of us whether we should invest again or not.
crypto33

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

I'm just shitposting.

I've been calling BCC out for a very long time, but a lot of people didn't want to listen even to clearly illustrated facts that made it abundantly clear even to a toddler that BCC could not possibly be legitimate.

I was gonna say Grin 
martin.k

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

I am not sure if you are serious or just kidding!

If you are serious, do not do it at all. BCC and all it's sibling are gone forever (hopefully).
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

Everyone has a wonderful opportunity to get in now, while the price is low, and before it's leaders go to Prison.   Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: