Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sorry for the people  (Read 2941 times)
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Don't panic! the cryptocurrency market is at the beginning of its development.
you need to be able to wait. I believe that this market will give us an opportunity to earn! Cool

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

So why are you still here if you do not believe in the crypto?
Yes, we have bad times, but soon we will see new all time high Wink

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

I dont need condom but i need more than that. I am investing here and i know the risk. I am not coming here without knowledge so i know what i can get after joining here. Pull the money from this and quit is not my choice. I want to have something big or i just loss everything since i afford my investment.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

This guy is very strange. He advised everyone to sell everything and leave the world of crypto, but he himself still regularly appears on the forum and probably buys and sells crypto currency. I personally will not listen to the advice of people I do not know and will keep my coins as much as I need to get financial independence with their help!
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

This guy is very strange. He advised everyone to sell everything and leave the world of crypto, but he himself still regularly appears on the forum and probably buys and sells crypto currency. I personally will not listen to the advice of people I do not know and will keep my coins as much as I need to get financial independence with their help!
But this will do no good to him because in case he is holding some coins, the fall in the demand will also reduce the value of his coins. Or may be he wants people to reduce their demand for the coins and a fall in values will enable him to invest big. But I do not think that can ever happen. People on the forum are rational and this rationality makes them take good decisions for future benefit.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:58:09 AM

Those who selling their token are the weak hands.  experienced and bitcoin/altcoin believers will HODL their tokens even though value dropped so deep like now.Can not earn money without risk,cryptocurrencies will start to recover, just calm down.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

Apologizing is the great virtue. There is a lot of bullshit in this speculation area and nobody is even looking back.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

I do believe that you will be significantly wrongly recognized or perhaps usually do not very own tokens, to state the money have got decreased, I might not necessarily point out thus, as the industry will be functioning and so they have got gone up relatively properly following your wintertime, therefore i usually do not consider it really is well worth marketing these.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

For the moment, zombies prediction seem to become true.
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

Your opinion is yours to believe yourself. And i don't blame you, maybe you lost a lot. For me all negative things about bitcoin and other potential cryptos are not being entertained. I am here and will be always supportive and positive on the continuous growth of cryptos nothwithstanding the many setbacks we have to face and  handle.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Those who selling their token are the weak hands.  experienced and bitcoin/altcoin believers will HODL their tokens even though value dropped so deep like now.Can not earn money without risk,cryptocurrencies will start to recover, just calm down.
They are in weak hands indeed selling all what they have and not believing anymore on the project. Those who losing hope might regret if selling all lose this time. Yes crypto is risks they should know this first when they invest.
zelda131292

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

I am more than sorry for all those who bought coins on december whne everything was extra pumped, that is the only thing of why i am sorry about

In bitcoin we trust!
purtoricopirate

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:49:39 PM

Worst post i have seen in awhile. jeeze.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:01:59 AM

In markets there are two people, the first who are experienced in the market and see these correction as opportunity to increase position, and the ones who are new and panic sell and think every think will crash forever. Take a minute and figure out which group you belong to, take your time to learn about the technology behind BTC and what problem it solves before judging its future.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:37:11 AM

Let's say you are right for all of the things you are saying right now, as you can see i am a bounty hunter and i get my coins from it without putting up anything. Now give me a certain reason why i will be feeling sorry for myself if i ended up zero balances, on the other hand if i am right and another ATH for all the coins arrived this year who will be laughing in the end?. Since this is a game of probabilies, well i am brave enough to risk what i have for now. It's do or die all the way so be it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
bangkit tri

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

Let's say you are right for all of the things you are saying right now, as you can see i am a bounty hunter and i get my coins from it without putting up anything. Now give me a certain reason why i will be feeling sorry for myself if i ended up zero balances, on the other hand if i am right and another ATH for all the coins arrived this year who will be laughing in the end?. Since this is a game of probabilies, well i am brave enough to risk what i have for now. It's do or die all the way so be it.
the most important thing is we have to believe in personal analysis. and make decisions according to our analysis. so whatever happens we do not regret it. therefore psychological stability is needed
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

the most important thing is we have to believe in personal analysis. and make decisions according to our analysis. so whatever happens we do not regret it. therefore psychological stability is needed

Well that applies to us people earning crypto from bounties and campaigns but for those that invested their own money, it can be troublesome. That is if they have a short timeframe for their investmente since i think btc and this market has a lot of room to grow in the next few years

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

please delete your acc and go away
if you do not like his statement with a strong reason I suggest you to report it to the moderator, for further processing. as a fellow member we can not take action directly on the account belongs to someone else. it is the authority of the moderator
ZvitiSir

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

He was just expessing his opinion and there is no need we have to agree with it.

I feel sorry for those that sell at loss and will see recover and feel bad about selling too early and not holding.

In order to be succesfull traders and holders we have to look at facts and leave emotions away.

Facts:
1. Major dip in few months happen and we just hit at strong support line.
2. Volume is really low and that means weak hands are almost gone
3. Q3 and Q4 is coming and based on history those months should be bullish.
4. News are turning into good
5. Price is close to mining costs and should not dip more.
6. If priice not gonna dip more it should only go up, BTC is too hot to stay in flat line at 6k
7. Like every succesfull tradet say: buy low sell high. And : when everbody is fearfull you should be greedy.
8. Goverments would not be making regulation and banks would not be looking at chances to adopt crypto if btc would not have bright future
9. Whales are here to make money and we cant do shit aboit that, but we can join their game. If they lower the price to buy btc, so they can trigger bullrun in order to get profit, we just have to follow them.
10. If you bealive in btc ( and i strogly bealive) than thats enpught to invest and hold
11. If you follow 1.rule of investing: invest as much you can afford to loose, youl be just fine.
12. You should take btc investing as monopoly game. Its really cool to earn but if you loose thats not the end of the world. So shut the computer down and go meet friends and come back in a month.

Im buying and i bealive crypto will recocover and bull more than we could ever imagine

jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

this is non-sense.. don't make us stupid.. this dip will not last long.. its temporary and after a few months all coin will pump.. so don't be so dump...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: