Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sorry for the people  (Read 2941 times)
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

Sell it so i can grab it at this price and if its going down again i will buy more. You think you can get rich in one month ? People who get rich now is people who hold bitcoin for 5-7 years already. They deserve it, they believe in bitcoin from day one and also who ever buy ethereum on ico. They also deserve it. They dare to put their money on highest risk then today when bitcoin worthless and no one knows it.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

I do not agree with your opinion, I will still hold my coins maybe now the price of coin dropped drastically but this mine is only takes about 6 months to make it normal then at the time I will buy a ton of condoms if it is necessary

LOL. You dont need the condom mate but women bandage to cover the blood.  Hahaha
This op just want us to do panic sell and he can get the lowest price possible and will profit next. Be wise before doing anything.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Kowalskix

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

Don't you have something better to do.
What are you trying to accomplish?
MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

Do not tell people what to do, everyone is busy with their own affairs, so you do not need to wear delirium, excessive aging can bring good javelin
zombies (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

It is happening. LOL guys.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

Yep. They didn't believe you.
zombies (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

Did you believe me? Are you on a safer side by selling?
xenomorphe1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Yes, i did. I have seen what was going to happen. I didn't have any BTC. But i have some positions on ICO. Which i think is still ok. They may go down a little too i think.
I hope that people are not losing too much. The fall is going to be spectacular. Altcoins are going to suffer a little. Big coins are going to suffer more i think.
zombies (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

Yes, i did. I have seen what was going to happen. I didn't have any BTC. But i have some positions on ICO. Which i think is still ok. They may go down a little too i think.
I hope that people are not losing too much. The fall is going to be spectacular. Altcoins are going to suffer a little. Big coins are going to suffer more i think.

These guys are trapped again because of a small pump from last 2 days and believed market is back. But this time fall is going to be huge.
Neur0maN5er

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Actualy, if the whole market shrink, this will be a great thing. A rare oportunity to buy good coins(BTC, Eth, LTC) realy cheap and then hold and wait market to recover and surpass current cap;)
MatveyBlack

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

Hmm, I have a feeling that you were not the sincere when you have start this topic. In fact, many investors are interested in altcoins.

xenomorphe1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Actualy, if the whole market shrink, this will be a great thing. A rare oportunity to buy good coins(BTC, Eth, LTC) realy cheap and then hold and wait market to recover and surpass current cap;)
It was nice from you to advise them. But people don't listen. Or maybe some people did try to buy some time to be able to get out before it was too late. People need to be more careful before investing.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

These threads are always funny, you're that new you don't understand a basic correction yet have the confidence to tell others what to do?
This happens all the time, when we are in a long bull run I start to get more fearful the longer it goes as I've seen this happen many times, once it happens and corrects, the room for margin opens back up and the risk of loss goes down, see the positive in it.

Also these corrections have never been a 1 day dump followed by a next day boost then upward trend, they always ripple for at least 1-2 weeks before we start picking up again, BTC is bouncing between 10-12k and you're in a panic? it was worth about $1000 this time last year.

crypto is going no where, I don't buy the "no central control, no bank control" bs, 1 wealthy entity can buy up most of crypto over time then we have a nice common world reserve and no real shift of "who owns most currency", could it be bitcoin? I doubt it, but it'll be blockchain based and if the king of blockchain fails hard no one will embrace the movement.

Just my 2c
xenomorphe1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

But if you look well, the drop is maybe not now. Because between $13000 and $16000, it went 2 times at $16000. So there may be a chance it can increase to $13000 this week. But it is very difficult to know if it can do it or not. But it is easier for Bitcoin to decrease than to increase i think.
MatveyBlack

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

It was nice from you to advise them. But people don't listen. Or maybe some people did try to buy some time to be able to get out before it was too late. People need to be more careful before investing.
There is a fact which can to surprise: some people try to invest in the cryptocurrency grouth not having to worry about getting knowledge about investing in general and about exchange trade in particular.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

you made me laugh at least, but don't agree with your comment bro   Wink

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

What are you saying? Did you hear yourself talking? It seems you are already giving up. If some things don't go the way you want them to be, then please spare everybody here who are sacrificing so much but enjoying every minute doing bounty campaigns in exchange for gracious rewards after. Doing campaigns, investing or trading are not always "butterflies and rainbows". No pain, no gain.
mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

It is up to every individual to decide whether to hold or sell the coins he/she is holds. Fluctuations in rate is not a new thing and BTC will bounce back as always.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

You have right to your opinion, but on the other hand prices of cryptocurrencies can rise. I suggest to invest but only the money you can afford to lose.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

Those who selling their token are the weak hands.  experienced and bitcoin/altcoin believers will HODL their tokens even though value dropped so deep like now.

Yeahm that drops been happening in the past so nothing is going wrong. Closer to the summer the situation will turn back to growth and lot of people will make lot of money on that by buying coins cheap and selling expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: