Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sorry for the people  (Read 2941 times)
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

Such big sells happen every 2-3 months, so there is no need to panic. Yes, this drop is pretty big, but support levels are there and strong coins will survive. This is just natural selection
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

I disagree with you as this current corrections has repeatedly happen in some years back. For me this is not the end and many people are saying the same. If you are still holding I believe you have taking a good decision and of a truth most of this coins are going to recover in no time. This time last year bitcoin was just a little figure above $1,000 and many of us here speculate that bitcoin is not going to get to $10,000 in 2017 but you can see how  $10,000 is now be referred as dead!
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

"Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it"

I think you are already on big loss and forcely sold your coins at the current price rate. Feel sorry for your loss and outpatience. You can't assumed what will happened to crypto just because of the current situation. For example, bitcoin @ $10,500 as of Im typing this, still a high price compare months ago.

Goodluck in creating FUD. You must stick on holding instead of selling at lowest rate.

Talking about hodling in times of growth and selling at first sign of a dip, even with losses is stupid.

Crypto is not anymore at the beginning. But it will grow more over the years.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

Hahaha) you have to go out from this forum plz) give me yours btc)

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Lols Have you? You know, sell all your coins and now want others to do same thing too. You're funny, trying to make everyone panic even  more and be depressed. Not cool
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:19:36 PM

Why bring people into a panic, everything will be fine, I believe that recessions are always from them nowhere to go. We are all already used to this and are unlikely to take the advice of anyone in their own decision
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:13:15 AM

Like what Bitconnect? Waking up to see that they have gone down kind of made my today in the middle of this shit show day and I gotta say it was justice served to those who got involved. Some people probably made a decent amount of money but you gotta wake up and smell the cheese people...and today they smelt that cheese.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
tlustoprd

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:14:25 AM

Now this post made me very uneasy. At Christmas, I bought so many condoms with btc. Are you trying to tell me that I won't be able to afford a single one for the same amount? That's scary.
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:10:04 AM

If anyone listened to this guy yesterday, today they will be missing out on potential gains.  Never sell when there's blood, only buy. 
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:39:00 AM

Why bring people into a panic, everything will be fine, I believe that recessions are always from them nowhere to go. We are all already used to this and are unlikely to take the advice of anyone in their own decision

Yes, you are right we cannot control their feeling because some might will get into impatient and start dumping in the market when it is crashing but people should understand it is the right time to buy.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:05:54 AM

Market cap at all time low from last 3 days. 460 million. It is going to get worse.

Why do you think it will get worse again? I dont think i agree with you. This move just temporary panic but this cryptocurrency will prove again that they can survive and the marketcap will increase again to 800 billion.
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:04:37 AM

A few days ago I had 30k in alt coins. This morning it dropped to $15k. Now it’s gone up to $27k. All hail the mighty alt coin gods.

Great for you ! I was very sad yesterday to see that we lose so much billions in the total marketcap of crypto, I was too scared to look at my blockfolio but now everything is back to normal.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

Thank you for your opinion but I don't interested, the little fall down like this is a very common thing, and if anyone who sell it will lose a lot of profit, today the market has recovered a little and it giving hope for a lot of people that this will end the bearish trend, it is impossible that the market will always at bearish trend

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

Do you think every body will leave the cryptocurrency trading and holding so thats why you said like that?
It is not that easy to make people leave this best great opportunity world. This just effect from fake news so be calm.
paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:21:23 AM

Come on, do not be so pessimistic. We are investing in the future. Only the patient ones will win.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Vukimenguns

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:45:10 AM

They will receive, they will still invest at a low price and will rise again and fall deeper. People do not learn anything, they think that everything is cloudless and you can safely catch your luck by the tail and go dry, but when it's too late, then many disappointments.
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

Well, i am not going to sell a shit, so if you are mad while i am having a bunch of coins, it is your problem, i am sorry for all those who are always going to be jealous guys because they couldn't make money with this.
Sadly, but only for you.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

You really should be a zombie!
That is not speculation. Do not cause people to lose money. Nothing sells when prices are so low.
Real investors are not selling, they are buying.

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have

Why sell just because you see that the market is down at the moment? i think its a great time to buy coin, selling is not a good way to earn when the market goes red, it should be buying time.

The market can deceive you sometimes thinking that it can go all the way down, but market analyst or long time trader think the opposite.

If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

I doubt that, investors can still get money from the alt coins that is legit, if the coin is a part of a "lending" project then it wont have value in the future and might as well sell it and profit what you can from that coin.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

Another trash talk look you all need to grow up and have the patience to suffer a loss also , just tell me a alternative to crypto currencies which will give you 5 times the return and suddenly due too a rumour which was created by a korean official the price fell but as it was uncovered the price is clearly rising now if you should yours you deserve it for not having patience.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: