Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we were all wrong  (Read 1818 times)
monergo

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

It could all go to zero, but it won't, the community and perceived value is too damn high.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway
Yes, blockchain, which is the underlying tech behind bitcoin has so much to offer not just on banking industry but other institutions like gas, pharma and so on. This will replace their old and legacy systems which so much efficiency.

But what if, when this "correction" is not a correction..
Rather the beginning of the end of the cryptomarket, as we know it...
Maybe it could be a precursor of another big event that is forthcoming, but I don't think that the crypto market will suddenly disappear and end. Actually this is just another start of a rally that will push every coins to all time highs.

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...
at the moment, we cannot say where the bottom is... almost no moves up..
just crazy... so much money goes away from the market..

FOMO is real mate. Not only you, but there are thousands of investors who missed the chance as well. But you don't need to risk and sell when the price is down. HODL and wait it out. Nothing to worry because we will rebound as fast as we can.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

If were all wrong what is right?

The US Dollar, the Euro, the Swiss Franc, Ruble, Yuan, Rupee,....

Everyone already knows whats wrong there.Talk to the Venezuelans, Half of Africa, a majority of SE Asians, they lost faith in their currencies and economies many years ago. If you believe our monetary systems are getting less corrupt, that wealth is being more evenly distributed and that fiat economies arent being curated & manipulated then we might be wrong.

If you believe otherwise then we couldnt be more right.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

For huge crash we need some more united actions from different governments and banks. While they not one whole nothing super bad happens. But some actions we see already
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

For huge crash we need some more united actions from different governments and banks. While they not one whole nothing super bad happens. But some actions we see already
Some countries as China or South Korea more and more press to miners and traders. What is is? Attempt to regulation or beginning of total crash? Every must decide it for self I think.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

Just look at the charts... this type of correction occurs every few months, so thats normal. The correction phase is still ongoing imo.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

The crypto markets won't disappear. They're too efficient to just vanish and there are no fixed times or insane fees like on traditional brokerages and exchanges. A lot of people will get wiped out at some point, but that's a common symptom of quick money and not something that will kill the market.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

I think the cryptocurrency market will continue to be the world's investment trend in the present and in the years to come. Because cryptocurrency provides real value, not just a virtual asset on the internet, it has been used in many areas of life and has received tremendous support from investors. I believe the industry revolution 4.0 will be most evident in the cryptocurrency world.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Hello people,

First of all... yes I hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...

Those that are panicking will for sure lose their possible profit. Backing right now in this stage the coins are now is the wrong decision. Many of the investors are afraid that the cryptos will vanish and that this is the beginning of the end. Try to stay calm and persistent because after this lowering of the prices coins will get back to their tracks when the uprising starts. This correction time is highly needed because the certain coins are obstructing the growth of the others with the constant spam on the blockchain. Cryptomarket is our new future, new technologies have risen and something so innovative cannot vanish in no time just like that.

People are striving towards the better world and the crypto market is bringing exactly that!
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

That will be the risk, when you invest in crypto you need to prepare yourself to lose your money, but the easiest way to detect the coin's bottom is see the market reaction and see how the investors react in the forum, when there are still a lot of people optimistic about the coin then you still can relax

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

Just look at the charts... this type of correction occurs every few months, so thats normal. The correction phase is still ongoing imo.
Yes everytime we enter the market we should always look into the charts or history. Because this correction is always happening and this is important that we have to decides wether your btc is to sell or hold. This cryptomarket is full of unexpected move that correction is anytime. Thus, we should expect indeed that correction happen always and be ready for it.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

and that is why nothing is impossible on cryptocurrency, huge crash happened lately might happen again and we dont know when it will be but for us to think that the correction happened is the start of the end i think not.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

Do you take your words back?  Cool when the markt goes down i follow the rule - buy at the bottom . So, i made great profit during next 2 days when the market started recover as rapid as fell down.  Don't panic, mate. The market doesnt like low hand. If you bought - HODL and don't cry.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

What if we were all wrong ?? Nothing. We just lose us money and the live goes on. If you will be ‘rich’ you need take some risk and putt much money in the coins. If it rise (i think it will en it will rise much) you get much money if it crash you lost everything and thats it . Nothing to worry about
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

Hello people,

Honestly everything was goes up and down but we trust ourself that it will rise again.We don't know if the month pass by and then it goes up and that's the plan you can sell high.We should believe and think positive because   in this world cryptocurrency is our best asset to make as indivual grows up to be the list of a millionaire.Have faith and everything will follow.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:55:19 AM

No one knows what will be the exact furure of crytocurrencies, maybe it will go down and whats happening rightnow is maybe the end or maybe we it is only the start. Lets just observe it and trust it, just hod because rightnow it is the only thing we can do.
Too risky but i know all the patient we do will be paid of.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:23:58 AM

Well if you didn't expect the market to go down 30/40 % then you don't know what market you are in. This was expected and it isn't the end , this is the result of market manipulation. Which has been happening for years by whales btw. I will only get scared if i see bitcoin go down 75% which has happened before but even from that it came up.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

Do you take your words back?  Cool when the markt goes down i follow the rule - buy at the bottom . So, i made great profit during next 2 days when the market started recover as rapid as fell down.  Don't panic, mate. The market doesnt like low hand. If you bought - HODL and don't cry.

That's is the great way we have to analyze when the market is down because that is the right time to buy your desired coins and there is a huge chance to get returns on your investment. Without risking our money we can't make profits.
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

I too sometimes have such thoughts. Especially if I see how my deposit melts very quickly. It's hard for me to get used to it, but I try to think about good things.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

I too sometimes have such thoughts. Especially if I see how my deposit melts very quickly. It's hard for me to get used to it, but I try to think about good things.

I'm not a pro but I think this advice will help. When you are holding a coin and you have that strong feeling it will be valued high in the future, whatever happens to that in its way to success, don't get affected. What I do when the price of my coin drops, if I have some money, I will risk to buy some more. That happens just recently and I'm glad I did it coz my coin has recovered its price, not just doubled but tripled and continues to go up at the moment. As long as you have faith in your coin, the concept is good, never lose your faith to that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐