Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we were all wrong  (Read 1821 times)
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

But what if, when this "correction" is not a correction..
Rather the beginning of the end of the cryptomarket, as we know it...

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...
at the moment, we cannot say where the bottom is... almost no moves up..
just crazy... so much money goes away from the market..

If we were wrong, then so be it. That's a consequence of believing in experimental and disruptive things. Bitcoin is still so far experimental, we will either get our invested money turn into thin air or become the new wealthy elite. Big risk, big gain. But chill, I don't believe in Bitcoin for no reason. At this point, it's almost impossible that cryptocurrency is going to end. So many signs of positive growth in the last year.
Sturdy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...

if this is the end of a crypto currancy then we must all be ready to suffer a great loss. the most secure in my opinion do not invest all the money we have, just 30%, if there is a loss then we still have money to look for other business alternatives
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

Hello people,

If we are mistaken about our predictions then we will suffer a great loss of money, it is not something nice to think about but that is reality, when you make a good move you get the rewards and when you do a bad move then you get the losses, but it seems we were right, bitcoin is recovering, it is not recovering as fast as we would like but that is better than nothing.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:09:55 AM

Many people are afraid of being wrong, but stay calm and wait for a big drop. so handle it first. thanks.
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

We aren't wrong, just the first. Big banks are moving in this year and the cheep will follow. Hodl.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
SportyCornet777

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

We are not wrong! The best is yet to come, and I truly believe that. Just stay positive and HODL HODL HODL  Grin
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:26:28 AM

We’re human and being wrong is part of our life but in all the real world can offer to us,, cryptocurrency is the only investment I’m sure of being in the right path and direction.. Sometimes it is not about the price of bitcoin and altcoin that matters because it could change in every single correction.. The most important is being satisfied and trusted this platform and having no doubt about it..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
maskedtrader53

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

If we are wrong about this investment then most likely we will face an imminent loss. What we can do is just move on. And forget that the "crypto thing" happened.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

I dont think that it is the beginning of the end of cryptomarket because there are more people who believe and still investing in alt coins. Normally the correction always happen when there is a huge pump in prices and it last for months after the correction has begun.

There will be no bottom for bitcoin and altcoin, did you expect that the price will always go up? its not how the market moves there will be downfall in price because traders wants to gain more bitcoin.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

This is not even near to be a crash, why are you saying that we are almost around the corner to see everything crashing? This was just a temporary dip, and everything will keep going up in a few days from now.

There is no need to worry, specially when there are bear markets just like this one.
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

It's not the end, and i read that the crash that happened on 2013 is far worse than this. We have one or two months filled with joy as everything is up without reason and when the price come back to what it has been two months ago people screaming this is the end. It's just a bear market and it will end.

breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

I wouldn't even call this one a crash. It is just regular correction but in big way. We are most likely to be true, not wrong as we will see even more icos, more money, more projects in the era. No ending.

jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:13:16 AM

This question is more like to be or not to be. You can Always hesitate, but if you don't risk you will never achive anything. So if we are wrong so let it be, I'm just believing in opposite

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
CarterDreamer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

Crypto business is risky, and we can be wrong... well, every business is risky. And, as they say, the one who takes no risks never drinks champagne (or drives a lambo, you name it). Use your mind, be brave and cautios when appropriate - and let it be what's going to be.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

From the very start, everybody is telling everybody that investing in cryptocurrencies are very risky, way way too risky. And yet here you are, riding on the same boat with all of us, but it appears that you are the only one with butterflies in the stomach. There will always be the fear of volatility, scalability, fork, cloning, etc. You have to overcome all the major hurdles that are attach to crypto to be successful. All the things that are happening now will ultimately subside. You still hold whatever there is in your wallet and soon enough we will all experience a definite end product. Just be positive.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

Well you have to hold your coins now if you didn't sell them on high. There is no other way to you, just hold and prey.  Smiley

btw you can buy some more, they're cheap now. It's a chance to get the coins you been dreaming but had no chance to receive.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

Hello people,

Welll, at the first i will say that is just correction because its normal when bitcoin and altcoin go up and after that i am sure will be correction so i am worry at all.
Anyway if we are wrong, that the worst thing will be happen and our asset will not worth in value.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Everybody here knows that the cryptomarket goes up and down. We know that, still then we don't accept the fact that we're losing money, because we don't sell it at price spike. That's ok. It is a cicle, happens every time. Some of you would say that sometime it will happen one more time  and it'll end, crashed forever. I believe that will happen, but not so soon.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

Dude, Don't panic. In recent days the market has been inflated too much.
The market is just self-repairing.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

You seriously need to understand that this is not even closer to a crash.. The price is only going down because there is a lot of pressure and manipulation on the market right now. But nothing more than this, just wait until everything goes green again and that is it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: