Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we were all wrong  (Read 1821 times)
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

If you check the history last dec 2017 when bitcoins on it's ATH around $19k sats the marketcap is around $300 billion only right now the marketcap is around $500 billion you should monitor it too. Maybe if market goes down around $300 billion that's the time will I need to be worried. Right now market is not failing it's just the correction taking so long only wait until next week if BTC goes up Altcoins will follow. Think positive always.

It's true that every January since few years the market fails so I think there is no need to worry.

Some people are going out in order to not loose money but in my opinion they will regret. It is always hard to hold in such times but it will be profitable to us I'm sure of it Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

It is easy to see that this is the first correction for you Smiley

Look at the history of Bitcoin and see what has happened before. When the price fell from $1200 to $180, the end was announced several times, and see where the price of Bitcoin is now. We do not know how much the price will fall, but you can be sure that in long term you will not lose.

Smiley I agree totally with you

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

Most of the HODL dreamers are wrong and it will be proved this year.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

I understand your frustration, but it is interesting we feel this way only when the market is crashing and not ecstatically gaining like the first week of January.
I will say it again, *only invest with solid technologies and team* and not some obscure coin (useless MN coins, I see you) that's gonna be dead in a couple of months.
There are so many good and promising projects out there. If you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like Gifts, Rentberry, and even the upcoming Arcblock you will sleep easy and have financed a great product with growth potential.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

But what if, when this "correction" is not a correction..
Rather the beginning of the end of the cryptomarket, as we know it...

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...
at the moment, we cannot say where the bottom is... almost no moves up..
just crazy... so much money goes away from the market..

it usually happened all the time but you do not need to worry about market it will gain its value again just wait for sometime  Cheesy
Enjoy
Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...

Everything will be okay soon again just wait and keep on holding your coins, bitcoin and altcoins will rise again so don't panic of what happened this month....All of us are sad of what happen but if we sell our coins in so much low value it would be more heart breaking,we can't predict when the coins pump it might tomorrow so let just HODL....
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

Hello people,

Everything will be okay soon again just wait and keep on holding your coins, bitcoin and altcoins will rise again so don't panic of what happened this month....All of us are sad of what happen but if we sell our coins in so much low value it would be more heart breaking,we can't predict when the coins pump it might tomorrow so let just HODL....
you are right we should not panic and rash in this situation, then sell our coins all.
we just need to be patient with the market price right now, and I'm sure the price of bitcoin or altcoin in the market will rise again. and use this opportunity to have more coins.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

It just seems more intense now as we're talking much higher $$$ figures.
The % drop is no different to other big corrections we've seen, remember bitcoin went up 200% in 3 weeks during Nov-Dec, that calls for a big correction.
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

There is a decline after a big rise. I think you're a little exaggerated. Even if bitcoin comes to an end, ethereum has just begun
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:09:09 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 10:44:04 PM by Omega Weapon

Hello people,

If we were wrong, then so be it. That's a consequence of believing in experimental and disruptive things. Bitcoin is still so far experimental, we will either get our invested money turn into thin air or become the new wealthy elite. Big risk, big gain. But chill, I don't believe in Bitcoin for no reason. At this point, it's almost impossible that cryptocurrency is going to end. So many signs of positive growth in the last year.
True, there have been many instances of people taking risks, in some of those occasions things turned out badly but in others things worked out, we are still not sure if bitcoin is going to work long term but we have a clearer view than the one the early adopters had, and I think there is a great chance we are right so now the only thing we need to do is to take care of our coins and to keep holding our investment so we benefit the most out of the risks we are taking.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:36:04 AM

dont panic, keep hold,,,remember it just mind game with all of negative news on bitcoin or altcoin, be a brave heart. buy more  Grin
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:51:27 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:54:02 AM by Cherylstar86

This is what I am afraid of the thinking of IF'S, if we are in the wrong position to hold. I am at this point to hold also for the reasons of so many predictions that this year would be going up high for the bitcoin prices. We have to be taking the risks since we invest in bitcoin.

Actually, we have our own thoughs and possible perceptions or even a kind of strategy on the way we believe if the bitcoin could be a good this year or not. As we recall its performance it's so surprising which its suddenly increase for just short period of time but somehow, the opposite situation is happening as it is going down its value. Well it's our own decisions if we will hold it or not because we can't predict the possible happenings on bitcoin but if you will hold as much as you can and it will be increase for sure you will have a good profit.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

Much worst with the traders! I can't take to buy low and then sell lower! almost all expert traders speculate that this is just a Correction but for me, this is clear evidence of price Manipulation! Cool
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

I think this is the feeling of those who undergo the crash from $1,163 in 2013 and it crash to $152 up to 2015. For those who sold their coin have lost their opportunity but for those who remain standing are the ones who are celebrating now because some of them eventually became millionaires. You know the risk that are involve when you entered the crypto market so you should be ready to take it on. If you have a strong risk appetite then just hold on but if you can't take it anymore then just withdraw. I know that the most famous line in investment is "invest only what you can afford to lose" but there are so many people who still invest they can't afford to lose that's why in a bear market, many are emotional and just decide to withdraw even if they have a huge loss.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
zombies

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Much worst with the traders! I can't take to buy low and then sell lower! almost all expert traders speculate that this is just a Correction but for me, this is clear evidence of price Manipulation! Cool

Its not correction. Its total crash and the market will have huge crash during G20 summit. It is the day people will start believe in me and remember my posts which I warned through.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Such hard falls have taken place in the past as well. It's our responsibility to make the move at the right time, but it is not that possible to make the predictions in the right manner. Very few study the market that precise and act accordingly. As one of the mate said, be strong in your thoughts. The market doesn't go low.
buboyskie

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

Hello people,

you are right we should not panic and rash in this situation, then sell our coins all.
we just need to be patient with the market price right now, and I'm sure the price of bitcoin or altcoin in the market will rise again. and use this opportunity to have more coins.

Definitely, that's the spirit. Stay calm and don't panic. Always remember what goes up must come down and what goes down must come up. We should wait the time our coin will go way up.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

Hello people,

if theres wrong here,its you thats mind is totally wrong,you have a wild thinking and this forum dont need such..you had just said that your holding bitcoin and altcoin but youre hing second thoughts?common your not holding anything instead youre making this community to have another panic since the whole market is collapsing and or maybe its better to say In Red Colored..if the intention is to make people sell their coins you win for now.but im sure in sooner time recovery is what will happen
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

If this were so, then it is very, very bad. Many people will lose a very significant amount of money. But still I think it's a drawdown!

DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

No we are not. Surely you already know how unpredictable the world of cryptocurrency can be. Cryptocurrency is, despite all its risks, perhaps the most exciting asset of the 21st century. The unknowns and high price and volatile market make it risky, but there is lots to be excited about despite all that (especially from a long-term frame). Investment is a complicated process, requiring a lot of patience. If you’re patient enough, you win this game. Stay focus. Have you forgotten the saying, "after every storm, there is a rainbow".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: