Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:01:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we were all wrong  (Read 1821 times)
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

Yeh if you realise this, you should just sell all your coins to believers!
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

We are not, as stated in the U.S Senate conference all 1500 cryptos on coinmarketcap combined at the high price of the market is still less than the value of 1 corporation like McDonalds. This is a potentially society and life changing technology such as the internet so we are barely even scratching the surface.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

If people keep second guessing themselves it would be hard to come up with a unique strategy to truly benefit from the system. But like every other investment strategy, we should stop letting emotion cloud our judgements and use logical data to compute our analysis of the market. And if your 'super power' is Gut instinct, then you could thread carefully.

But never forget that we have not even scratched the surface of crypto and blockchain potentials just yet. There's still a long way to go and so much more will go undiscovered if we quit now.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

$ 3000 is impossible. Although there are rumors that some countries are taking measures to prevent bitcoin, that would not have much impact on the cost of bitcoin.
I think the most reasonable price is $ 5000 for a bitcoin. There will be no better price than that. We should not be too greedy but lose good moments. Evaluate the market wisely so as not to lose profits.
Everything is possible, even 1000$. Remember guys we have strong support on 600$
Yes, i agree. Never say that something is impossible. The impossible can happen. The price of Bitcoin did succeed to reach $20000. But it can also reach $1000 too.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

But what if, when this "correction" is not a correction..
Rather the beginning of the end of the cryptomarket, as we know it...

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...
at the moment, we cannot say where the bottom is... almost no moves up..
just crazy... so much money goes away from the market..

Correction for the market is normal. I believe that we are only at the beginning of the road and this is not yet the end of the cryptomarket) You yourself know that there is a market of bulls and bears and the market is cyclical. The market can not always go up. Now bears win. You can earn both in the ascending market and on the falling one. You are liable to learn how to make money in a falling market
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:31:04 AM

i think when market like this will gain more new player , new investor buying more crypto when they smart. Grin
rainforestbrad

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:34:20 AM

Desperation always clouds your judgment!

HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
topcigars

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:35:14 AM

Normally at the end of feb there is always a bull run.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:52 AM

Hello people,

First of all... yes i hold btc and altcoins Smiley i believe in blockchain and so on... anyway

I missed the chance to sell at the high, but never thought, that the market is falling so fast and so strong...

Look like you're getting paranoid on that moment but i heard most worst news that a Korean commit suicide when bitcoin crash from $19k to $6k. The possiblity of losing the value of digital currencies is real but that if no one will invest of it in which its difficult to happen. This corrections was manipulated by the big whales in which all we can do is to hold or ride to their strategy of selling high and buy low that we need to be physically and mentally fit  so that we could always have a smart thinking.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

Hello people,

There are so many things that come to our minds in the midst of serious problems, isn't it? That is very normal. When we confront something like the very deep fall in the crypto prices right now, we will be able to think of so many different things. But be careful about all the stuff going around your mind right now. These are basically the result of us thinking so much of the dip. We are starting to make things complicated when in fact the only thing that we should do right now is to sit back and forget about the prices for a couple of weeks at most and then everything will be all right.

Do not respond to your wild imaginations at this point. That is very risky.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:11:57 AM

We are all in the same boat. After the storm there will be  calm. No one wants it like that but it should not be least expected.it is only a matter of time. I was also amazed the drop was so rapid and consistent as this but. It had happened before. When I began, the value was lesser than this. You question is if we are all wrong.....  Cool Huh. We pray we won't be wrong. Let's hope for the best.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:09:29 AM

Bitcoin has gone through worse corrections in the past and survived. Now that crypto market is much bigger in size and scope, it is at the stage of going mainstream in coming time. This correction will end just like all the past ones so just hold on.
Tutikv

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

I saw you long enough to know bitcoin, while i was still young, even if in say new baby can crawl. But I am convinced that bitcoin and altcoin will continue to grow, whether in the next few years

nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

There's no way this is the end of the market. Crypto hasn't even reached 1 trillion market cap yet, and Bitcoin hasn't reached 20k before. This is still in the very early infancy.

If you think all this as a trading bubble then sure, you probably see that it might end soon, but if you take the time to research what blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies do and are capable of, then it's obvious no one is wrong about the future of crypto.

zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:46:13 AM

We need to be confident in bitcoin and keep our faith.

It is normal for prices to fluctuate.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

nothing to worry about. It will take a little bit but I bet it will soon recover in the near future. I guess it's 1-2 months
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

Only those people which think that bitcoin is a bubble are mistaken. Investors who believe in bitcoin calmly watch the falling market and know that after each fall there will be growth. You must decide on whose side you are) I hate bank restrictions and crypto provides the freedom. So this is the main reason why I'm here.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

Hello people,

as we see it, the situation on the market has become a little better.
Let's see if the bull can do his job, increase the price higher than it was.
while some experts say that a still drop in the market is quite possible.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

I think this is the feeling of those who undergo the crash from $1,163 in 2013 and it crash to $152 up to 2015. For those who sold their coin have lost their opportunity but for those who remain standing are the ones who are celebrating now because some of them eventually became millionaires. You know the risk that are involve when you entered the crypto market so you should be ready to take it on. If you have a strong risk appetite then just hold on but if you can't take it anymore then just withdraw. I know that the most famous line in investment is "invest only what you can afford to lose" but there are so many people who still invest they can't afford to lose that's why in a bear market, many are emotional and just decide to withdraw even if they have a huge loss.
This is similar to what happened back then with the only difference that things back then were way worst, now this drop in the value of bitcoin happens in very different circumstances and as such it is not the same, we have a country like Japan that recognized bitcoin already as a currency, we got segwit and soon enough we will get the LN so the recovery should be faster this time.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

nothing to worry about. It will take a little bit but I bet it will soon recover in the near future. I guess it's 1-2 months
Absolutely yes, we dont have to worry with these situation of bitcoin. We know price fluctuates so much and we should not be surprise with it. Bitcoin becomes strong it's challenges even price fall down it will recover as we should expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: