Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience with BTC Robot  (Read 13088 times)
jhuman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 03:54:27 AM

I am pleasantly surprised with the performance of the btcrobot. Now, I am trying to convert some BTC to USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 11:12:11 AM

I am pleasantly surprised with the performance of the btcrobot. Now, I am trying to convert some BTC to USD.

Really? And how long have you been using it may I ask? I picked up a gold license myself a couple of weeks ago.

*My impression thus far: the trades make 0 sense to me thus far but I'm going to give it at least 45 days to see if anything comes of it, so far I absolutely would've been better off simply purchasing and holding BTC.

**Hey Euro, how about one o dem fancy profitability graph updates for your aggressive settings bot for the past couple of weeks? Haven't seen an update from you in sometime here.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 12:39:15 AM

Our topic is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268533.msg3497858;topicseen#msg3497858

I am not updating this topic
jhuman

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:05:57 PM

Really? And how long have you been using it may I ask? I picked up a gold license myself a couple of weeks ago.

*My impression thus far: the trades make 0 sense to me thus far but I'm going to give it at least 45 days to see if anything comes of it, so far I absolutely would've been better off simply purchasing and holding BTC.

**Hey Euro, how about one o dem fancy profitability graph updates for your aggressive settings bot for the past couple of weeks? Haven't seen an update from you in sometime here.

I'ts been running actively on the platinum plan for about a month. The first week was slow. I bought my BTC around $140.00. So far my portfolio increased passed break even point so i am now in profit. Remember, in order to see a profit, you have to subtract what you put into it. So, the total of gold membership fee and price you paid for BTC is the profit.   
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:09:49 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 10:24:10 PM by Sevvero

Sorry for the bump, but I'd also like to know this. Does it still perform well? Can it time dips properly? Or just better to hold?
jhuman

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:28:56 PM

The BTC market is similar to the stock market (not really but the closest analogy I can use since the stock market is really controlled by market makers and big money vs the BTC market is influenced by market perception set by the media and it's owners) as in the BOT makes money between volatility, volume and price action. I'm not a certified investor or financial planner but what I could say is that your investment strategy is based on the level of risk you are willing to take for short-term and long-term gains. I wouldn't bet the "farm" on this but I believe it's basic economics - supply vs. demand. You do the research how you think the value of BTC will go. The key thing to note on the BTC robot is the overall portfolio campaign value. Wink

Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 04:54:48 PM

The BTC market is similar to the stock market (not really but the closest analogy I can use since the stock market is really controlled by market makers and big money vs the BTC market is influenced by market perception set by the media and it's owners) as in the BOT makes money between volatility, volume and price action. I'm not a certified investor or financial planner but what I could say is that your investment strategy is based on the level of risk you are willing to take for short-term and long-term gains. I wouldn't bet the "farm" on this but I believe it's basic economics - supply vs. demand. You do the research how you think the value of BTC will go. The key thing to note on the BTC robot is the overall portfolio campaign value. Wink

I'd say BTC is like an IT stock on steroids.
SciLor

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:21:46 AM

Here is my experience:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348569.0

Its just scam for me!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:39:23 PM

BTC robot is not a scam. No need to go in cycles, the topic is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268533.0
sboc

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:35:27 AM

Mine works like shit. It's not updating properly even though I entered all information correctly. It still shows BTC-E at 879.4 while it really is on 987. I have no idea if the API at BTC-E is borked but it seems other programs read it correctly. Some issues here that needs to be corrected anyway. I am going to contact for money back Sad
eurobitcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:33:42 PM

The prices are updated during the trade, not in real time. If you have any issues with the robot the best way is to send ticket to techsupport@btcrobot.com with your details, so we can check it personally!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: